Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Ayame - Sexy Kat

Date of Encounter:
June 2020

Contact Method:
Walk to shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes (9800 Yen and 500 Yen nomination fee)

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This was my third time at Sexy Kat in Kanda. As you already know, this shop is a fashion health specializing in mature women between 40 and 60. You will not get a young model here, but with the right providers and their excellent service, 9800 Yen is definitely a steal. Sexy Kat was temporarily closed during the state of emergency, but they seem to be doing great, despite the continuous corona threat. Three customers entered the waiting room and Ayame later told me that they are busy as usual.

My first time at Kanda was with Asuka: chubby with big butt, but a beautiful smile and loved to suck my cock and rim my ass. Second time was with Saki, who has already been mentioned here a couple of times. She has probably put on 10 pounds since her pics were taken, but I did not mind, as she was very kind and had huge fake tits, that reminded me of the famous Kano sisters.

This time I wanted to try Ayame, who also has a review here on TAG, but I think it sort of underappreciated her, which is why I think she deserved another review here. Ayame is the number on girl at Sexy Kat. There are probably four new pics of her on her blog every day and I have to say, she looks smoking hot on them. Definitely not like the usual Sexy Kat provider.

Here is her profile:
http://sexy-cat-k.jp/dwsis/page/wdet.php?s=sexycatkanda&w=9505

Still, I went there without high expectations. Afterall, you cannot trust pictures in P4P. However, when I saw her, I could not help but smile like a happy idiot. She more than exceeded my expectations in terms of looks. Ayame wore a white, tight dress that accentuated her body proportions and I was surprised by her wearing sexy black high heels – the other two girls were just wearing flat sandals - making her look very tall. Ayames face is average, but only because she does not wear make-up. She showed me a couple of her pics with make-up and she is a fine MILF, no denying.

In the room, we did some small talk and proceeded to kiss each other with tongue. Kissing her made me super horny. My cock was already hard as steel, when I took her clothes off and I could not help but to compliment Ayame on her shape: Beautifully formed, hand-full of smooth tits; big, yet very tight ass and a nicely trimmed cunt. For a 44-year old lady, her body was amazing. Yes, she has a few pounds around her belly, but really nothing that made her unattractive.

Service was as usual. First washing and then into the bathtub. Throughout the shower and bathtub play, we continued to kiss each, while I was grabbing her tits and voluptuous ass. In the bathtub, she sucked my cock, until I asked her to turn around, so I could play with her ass-cheeks. Next stop was the bed. Sexy Kat would not be Sexy Kat without some intense ass-play. Ayame instructed me to lay on my stomach and returned the favor by massaging my butt. I went on all fours, spread by ass and Ayame took her time licking my asshole. I wanted to taste her cunt, so we proceeded with 69. Damn, her pussy tasted good. I could not resist any longer to her sloppy blowjob with many nasty slurping sounds and I totally came into her mouth. After the final wash, we relaxed at the bed talking and kissing each other. Ayame is not only good at sucking, she also knows how to make a fun conversation. At no point was there any awkward silence and I genuinely enjoyed every word out of her mouth. 50 minutes went by so fast. I wish they had longer options available, although you can extend for 20 minutes, if I recall correctly. No doubt, I will be back for another session with Ayame. It is obvious why she is the number one there.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Sexy Kat has always impressed me with their great service for an affordabe price. This time I was also impressed by Ayames looks. Of course, you cannot expect a high class model here, but she is way above the level of the rest of the cast members. Friendly Character, great technique and sexy looks. If you have no problem getting sucked off and rimmed by a 44-years old mature lady, then you will not regret nominating Ayame, I reckon.

Thanks for your report on Sexy Cat, much appreciated!

Approved: 7/20/2020

Reactions: Kamui16
Absolutely. Their service never disappoints, altough same of their girls can make more out of their looks. What was so great about Ayame is that she does not only offer good service, but also has the looks (for a Milf) to make you happy. I visited her again last week and I will continue to spend my money on her in the near future.

Reactions: dewdirty and Sudsy