Appointment Length & Costs:
120 min - 77,000

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hi all,
I wanted to tell you of one of many awesome experiences I’ve had with Kana. Now you may have seen me post her name here and there since she used to be at Last Scene, and she along with Hinano were there back in 2018. She moved to Tokyo rose in late 2018 then in may of this year she moved to Club Zakuro. Surprised no one has written about her so here I go.

I contacted her since we had each other’s contact on LINE, and she only works on weekends (she has a day job during the weekdays at a doctor’s office - FYI would love her to examine me). She comes as advertised and her picture online actually is blurred. Zakuro has her as the number 1 girl and no doubt she is.

she is around 31 years old now, and back in the day like 12 years ago while in college she did do some AV (she showed some to me) but she looks better now than when she did JAV. She’s around 167cm tall with E cups and is not fat. Her English is quite good as well and she’s well travelled. She likes good whisky and Gin and chocolates.

so on to the experience. She greets me with a kiss at the elevator and slowly proceeds to undress me. She has a lovely red dress that she allows me to “loosen up” and my hands roam all over her body. Just seeing her well proportioned ass with her tight fitting dress turns me on. She licks me and sucks me slowly and then I take off her clothes and I really almost had to hold my explosion and order some hot tea (at last scene I literally CIM by accident) because I didn’t want to cum yet but she knows how to give a BBBJ. No kidding.

Ok after some tea we proceed back to 69 and I’m hard again and I don’t even notice she puts the condom on and rides me from top. After a few min I slowly do her from behind and she complains I’m not doing it hard enough. So I do it harder. I stop myself from cumming so I end up on top. I go at her hard and when I cum she goes after my dick which is sensitive and doesn’t let go which is fun and scary at the same time!

take a break and on to shower and tub. She gives the best showers possible thorough and all over and she joins you in the tub. zakuro’s tub is a freakin Jacuzzi with jets and all which can fit 3 people it’s huge. She teases my dick again to the point I almost can come in the jacuzzi but I don’t. I get up and drink some hot tea and have a cigarette. I decided not to do mat play (btw she’s awesome at that too) . And we go back to bed. 69, the she teases my anal area a little then we’re back at it again. She again encourages me to pump her harder and faster. Literally grabbing my ass to do more! I eventually cum and she wants more from me but I’m maxed out at 2 shots.

We order some drinks I have some beer and time is just about up. Sad because she’s so hard to book, but when I can get her time she’s really an awesome experience. My only compliant is I like G cups or bigger but man, now I’m being really picky because her breasts are beautiful, and I told her she had the nicest ass in Japan. No kidding. One time before she had another short skirt as a costume, and I only asked her to take off her top and panties but leaving the skirt on and I got to do her from behind and that was such a great feeling. She’ll also bring a swimsuit or dress like a car model on request (if you know her).. awesome stuff.

I wish she had more flexible hours but weekends are best. Book her early though.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The secret is out. She’s probably my best repeated soapland experience I ever had and totally worth spending your money on. And she speaks great English but she’s skilled. Sharing is caring. Do post if you experienced her and agree..

Thank you very much for your report with Kana! Greatly appreciated and glad you had a good time!

Approved: 12/3/2019

Their website for mobile sucks. But tough booking a time with her. She used to be at last scene and Tokyo rose but given her weekday job she’s only available on weekend afternoons up till 8pm. Sometimes she’s available middle of the week but not often! But she no longer lives in Yokohama and moved in the city so maybe the schedule will change? Just to manage expectations here.

Thank you for the review!
I was always interested by this shop, but everytime go to Roses and Moulin Rouge instead of as the staff in this two shop are really good in my opinion.
Scare to see how they will treat new gaijin customer

The staff in this shop (Zakuro) speaks English and they’re pretty good too. Actually one of the managers from Tokyo rose left to go to Zakuro last year. I heard Moulin Rouge isn’t too bad great selection too. Wanted to try

Reactions: Shaka019
The staff in this shop (Zakuro) speaks English and they’re pretty good too. Actually one of the managers from Tokyo rose left to go to Zakuro last year. I heard Moulin Rouge isn’t too bad great selection too. Wanted to try

Thank you for you answer :D

Maybe i will have a try on my next trip, too many girl to meet :p

Oh by the way,

At Moulin Rouge, i don't recommend you SHIINA !
Much more older than her pics, lot of Botox...

Staff is very nice there :)

Thanks for the heads up. Wanted to try moulin rouge just to mix things up a bit! Any recommendations? A lot of taller ladies with decent proportions!

Thanks for the heads up. Wanted to try moulin rouge just to mix things up a bit! Any recommendations? A lot of taller ladies with decent proportions!

Actually i have been with 3 girls there.

REI : Tall , sexy but small Oppai, very kind, can be naughty! CBJ, CFS! Pics is 80% to reality to me, just about the face, she has not so big eyes, she was my favorite. But maybe not enought kiss for me. But because she don't like guy with beard :p
http://www.m-rouge.com/pc/profile.php?id=rei4
MY GO TO

MAI : She stopped, pretty but pics wasn't that accurate, only 40% in my opinion. BBBJ, CFS, good MAT, more GFE, don't know where she go now.
SHE WAS OK

SHIINA : Old, lot of botox, fake boobs, speak like a bitch... The most bad! and i was expect her to be the best. BBBJ, CFS, mat OK. But good tight pussy for me.
http://www.m-rouge.com/pc/profile.php?id=shiina2
NOT RECOMMAND

On my next trip this month, i will try to catch YUUKA and YUME if i have time.
I am a bit like Ah Toh Bro, go to Tokyo, work in morning during 2/3 days, but stay 2/3 days more, and have Soap everyday, even 2 times a day during my off day.
Have too much girl on my wishlist :p

Reactions: thedog00
Actually i have been with 3 girls there.

REI : Tall , sexy but small Oppai, very kind, can be naughty! CBJ, CFS! Pics is 80% to reality to me, just about the face, she has not so big eyes, she was my favorite. But maybe not enought kiss for me. But because she don't like guy with beard :p
http://www.m-rouge.com/pc/profile.php?id=rei4
MY GO TO

MAI : She stopped, pretty but pics wasn't that accurate, only 40% in my opinion. BBBJ, CFS, good MAT, more GFE, don't know where she go now.
SHE WAS OK

SHIINA : Old, lot of botox, fake boobs, speak like a bitch... The most bad! and i was expect her to be the best. BBBJ, CFS, mat OK. But good tight pussy for me.
http://www.m-rouge.com/pc/profile.php?id=shiina2
NOT RECOMMAND

On my next trip this month, i will try to catch YUUKA and YUME if i have time.
I am a bit like Ah Toh Bro, go to Tokyo, work in morning during 2/3 days, but stay 2/3 days more, and have Soap everyday, even 2 times a day during my off day.
Have too much girl on my wishlist :p

Mai the jav girl.
She is now tokyo rose, check her out if she is her.
She frm tiara to moulin then to tokyo rose
Though i seem her movies b4, but it was quite old times, so i skip her
U prefer old sister type of girl?

I had 3 moulin girls oso. One is 1.78m tall, one now at hisyo, and one jav nana

Mai the jav girl.
She is now tokyo rose, check her out if she is her.
She frm tiara to moulin then to tokyo rose
Though i seem her movies b4, but it was quite old times, so i skip her
U prefer old sister type of girl?

https://www.roses.tokyo/pc/companion.php
Which girl?

I don't think that she is there now.
She was tall, don't know about JAV Actress.
I've met her in August this year.

I don't really have type of girl, for me it's more about the face.
If the face if pretty, it's good for me :D

Yeah i saw your review about Nana!! Now at BYAKUGA
Thank you for the review :D

Which girl of Hisyo she is? :D
https://www.hisyo.co.jp/sp/profile.php?id=hiyori
Moulin block her lower face so i tot she look great but kind of disappointment, hisyo now no photoshop she look exact the same, if shs ur type, she told me she pay 75k to get a certify soapy course, but i cnt rmb i did matplay or not

https://www.hisyo.co.jp/sp/profile.php?id=hiyori
Moulin block her lower face so i tot she look great but kind of disappointment, hisyo now no photoshop she look exact the same, if shs ur type, she told me she pay 75k to get a certify soapy course, but i cnt rmb i did matplay or not

She pay for a certify soapy course ? What do you mean ?
On the pics she looks quite old... But looking on her age, she seems to be 29/30.

Would like to try HIMARI, ANRI, and MAI at Hisyo :D