Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
1hr / 45,000 Yens

Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Simona was very accommodating in the scheduling and the communication with here is very easy. She is very professional.

She is not the cute type but she is a beautiful woman. I would use the word “Statuesque” to describe her and her striking features. What is important is that the description in her add is accurate.

She has a stature that can intimidate some men, but her demeanor is calming and her voice is mellow and soft and very soothing. While she has such a calming and soothing presence, in bed it is a different story.

Simona is very sensual and responsive and she didn’t hesitate to take the lead based on what she wanted. One thing is sure she enjoys sex. She did squirt twice, once on the bed sheets once on me J… Sometimes her lack of experience shows but that makes the experience even more appealing (to me at least).

One regret is that I forgot that I am no longer 20 years old and that only 4 hours of sleep in 48 hours + 12 hours jet lag take their toll. I had to take a break as I could not keep up with her. She was very gentle in the way she handled it, we cuddled a bit before restarting until climax.

During the whole date nothing felt forced or awkward, she made sure she did everything she could to satisfy me. We kissed and hugged before she left the room. It felt like saying good bye to a real girlfriend. I miss her already.

I can’t wait to be back to Tokyo to see her again

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

As you may probably tell from what could not necessarily be faked, it was a pleasurable experience for me too! But on top of the exquisite playtime, it was an overall fun time spent with a person who likes to laugh and has an easy going personality. It was worth having a brief ear block from climbing all the floors up on the elevator!

I would like to say the brief goodbye email you’ve sent me on the day of your departure made me really happy & feel special. I am looking forward for seeing you again during your next visit to Tokyo.

Until then, I wish you all the best
S

;-) yeah, other reviewers had given hints but now you are outed. May even make you more interesting for some.
Or make them book rooms with two beds :D Or call the housekeeping late at night if they are still available and try to come up with a reasonable excuse

As you may probably tell from what could not necessarily be faked, it was a pleasurable experience for me too! But on top of the exquisite playtime, it was an overall fun time spent with a person who likes to laugh and has an easy going personality. It was worth having a brief ear block from climbing all the floors up on the elevator!

I would like to say the brief goodbye email you’ve sent me on the day of your departure made me really happy & feel special. I am looking forward for seeing you again during your next visit to Tokyo.

Until then, I wish you all the best
S

My time with you was unforgettable!! the least I could do is to send you an email to express my appreciation :)....Oh and yes you are special ;)

Sorry!!!! :angelic:
I am not into golden showers but that was pretty HOT (no pun intended) :D
I’m glad you think the little “surprise” was hot ^_^’