Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min 30500

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Basic jp

Details of the Encounter:
I had a session recently with Ayano. Sweet girl with a pretty face, with her figure on the plump side. Late 20's. Not the hottest of the ladies I've seen at Charmant but by far the most GFE. In a 90min session I only got one pop off but that was because there was a pretty great 60min of build up. She was quite "M" thru the session and let me do what I wanted which included a lot of kissing and just watching her doe eyes while going at it.

Business at the shop has appeared to have picked up, with more girls than rooms. So calling ahead to book would be recommended if you don't want to wait. Staff is very friendly and repeatedly tried to speak English with me. They may even take a booking in English over the phone.

Other interesting note. I asked ayano-chan why some girls won't see foreigners and she said that the main issue was around Chinese customers. Apparently they arrive in tour groups in yoshiwara and are poorly behaved. She said her friend received syphilis from one of them.

I also learned that syphilis in Japanese is 梅毒, the kanji for which is "plum poison". So please be careful next time you are out drinking 梅酒
(Plum wine)!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments: