Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
60min 19000

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Hey guys, new to Japan and found this forum. I Appreciate all the members who post here for there useful information so fought I better give back with a review of a TS that I seen today.
First off I don’t speak hardly any Japanese, so I first emailed club diamond to check if they accept foreigners that don’t speak Japanese, about an hour later they got back to me with a yes. So that’s good.
It was my first time seeing a T/S in Japan and first time in seeing one in about a year(usually I stick to female but every know and again I get an urge to see a beautiful looking T/S).
When I arrived the door man at club diamond was very nice to deal with. And led me to my room and went through the rules and pricing. And then gave me 4 girls to chose from.
The rooms are not of a high standard but acceptable.
I chose Azusa who I had already seen on The internet and she was my second pick, So good start. http://www.diamond-nh.com/boy/detail.php?shop_id=3&boy_id=424
Azusa arrived at my room soon enough, and straight away I could tell she was more of a cross dresser then a true she-male. Still her face was pretty enough tho, and I was horny as hell so, to late to back out now.
She doesn’t speak any English which didn’t help, but even so I could tell that her heart just wasn’t in it, still we sucked and fucked and got the job done. But overall the experience wasn’t the worse, but it wasn’t great as well. but if you speak Japanese and don’t mind cross dressers then I’m sure you will have a fun time with her.
And at 19000 yen for an hour you can’t really complain.
Pros- cheap, fully accepting of foreigners who don’t speak Japanese.
Cons- room not terrible/but not nice, seems to be more cross dressers then true she-males there.
Sorry I’m not a great writer, some of the reviews in this forum are classic. I always look forward to reading them. Cheers

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If your desperate, it will do the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rikkun and Negi77
Thanks for your report on Club Diamond! Sorry for your experience...

Approved: 7/13/2022

Well, in her profile she is listed as オトコノ娘 which does mean cross-dresser.

Reactions: Sudsy and Negi77
I chose Azusa who I had already seen on The internet and she was my second pick, So good start. http://www.diamond-nh.com/boy/detail.php?shop_id=3&boy_id=424
Azusa arrived at my room soon enough, and straight away I could tell she was more of a cross dresser then a true she-male.

You may not have noticed, but they have an English site (link in top right): http://lang.diamond-nh.com/index.php with a selection menu.
(The English site is actually much more user friendly than the Japanese)

upload_2022-7-14_8-8-48.png

Otokonoko (Asuza is in this class) means crossdresser (as MikeH pointed out above).

If you're going to play in this arena, you really need to learn some terminology.

ニューハーフ means transwoman
オトコノ娘 (sometimes 男の娘) means crossdresser - and is usually reserved for feminine CDs.
女装 also means crossdresser, usually will refer to a more masculine CD.
You'll also come across ジェンダーレス - genderless - which can mean any of the above.

Cheers fellas for the info, much appreciated.
I should just mentioned that she is much more manly then her photos suggest

Does your Avatar happen to have a nose ring? Asking for a friend.

I like the rooms in Diamond, not too bad, but not a great fan of those plastic lube enemas they hand out.

Reminds me, I’ve gotta get down there and get Mako balls deep inside me again soon. She’s too cute and packing heat too..