Back from Tokyo

NewAntique

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm a 20-something businessman from the States who just had the pleasure of taking a week long vacation to Tokyo at the end of August. I've been obsessed with my work for years ever since a health scare when I was a teenager, and haven't sought out companionship after that. I found this forum with some lazy Googling while looking for outrageous things to tell my friends about (sadly none of you seemed to know about the SEXUAL HARASSMENT SPACE in East Ikebukuro), but decided to pull the trigger on seeing a provider on a whim.

I ended up seeing two, Manami and Yuriko, who were both incredibly lovely and I'll try to write reviews for this weekend.

That's not that surprising, but I am a bit confused as to why about half of the ad I saw was in English if that was the case. I didn't bother going in so I don't know, though. 10,000 yen for an hour of groping isn't the best deal in the world.

That's not that surprising, but I am a bit confused as to why about half of the ad I saw was in English if that was the case. I didn't bother going in so I don't know, though. 10,000 yen for an hour of groping isn't the best deal in the world.
Probably just because English looks “cool” or something. Could mean more but not necessarily.
I don’t know about this place, maybe not, but many sexual harassment services have a bj finish.

Do you have a link to that place?

That's just a run of the mill sekukyaba. The "sexual harassment space" is just part of the branding. No actual harassment play is on offer. Various of the group's shops have been non-foreigner-friendly in the past though (I was not let into the Ikebukuro Cherry daytime shop - day and evening have totally different managers and girls, you can consider them as different shops).

Reactions: AliceInWonderland