Back home from Japan... hindsight is 20/20

TheHentaiSenpai

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! 33yr old male here from the states. So I just now stumbled upon this magical place in a Reddit thread. Im very glad this space exists because during & after visiting Japan I have come to a huge realization. I DIDN'T & STILL DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT NIGHT LIFE THERE.

I went to Japan (specifically Tokyo,Osaka,Kyoto) for about 2 weeks and intended on hitting a few night clubs or a strip club. Even considered partaking in the services of the red light district. However once I hit Kabukicho and the like, I realized I had no idea what I was doing.

I'm here in hopes that I'll learn how to conduct myself next time I visit (Oct 2017) so I can have a little more fun in the evening. During the day I had tons of things to do ,but I always found myself catching the last train back home because I was clueless on where to go for after hours fun in Japan.

The only people that approached me in Japan (as far clubs and shit) were the Nigerian dudes and if there is one thing I did learn in my research prior to my trip, it was not to go anywhere they invite you because you might get your credit card stolen and wake up in an alley somewhere with no wallet or some shit like that. Anyway I won't post my questions and stuff here. Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I'll go browsing around and see if I can learn a thing or two before I start asking questions yall have probably been asked a million times already! Thanks for reading!