Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
http://ikebukuro-gakuensai.com/sp/

Date of Encounter:
March 6th 2018

Contact Method:
In shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
5000 yen - 40 min (special coupon on their mail-maga)

Type/Location:
Seku Kyaba - Oppai pub

Language Notes:
Japanese only.

Details of the Encounter:
As promised...

Before you read: I had to use my ancestors genes to get in here, I don’t think this place is that Gaijin friendly and if it is, it’s really only if it’s a slow day or you are lucky. I’m writing the review anyways cause if your 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 Japanese, look Japanese, or just impress the doorman, you may get in.

I’ve always been interested in this place. I wanted to try a high school themed oppai pub, (Miss Campus, Campus night, are sorta school themed) so I subscribed to their mail magazine and since last week I saw a very nice 5k coupon. Being a cheapo and well, just being curious I decided to show my face and pray.

The place is super small, so if you go at night it’s going to be very hard to get in I think, also Japanese reviews said that. Now to my point, the doorman was super surprised seeing me, but I was like hey dude, I want the coupon here’s the money, he was like... mmm chotto... mmm... I said, but I have Japanese genes, and he was like oh really, I look a little Japanese, just a little. Then he said he had to check, and oh well, I was getting ready to go out and he said, ok welcome.

Got my drink, some lemon drink, and went in. It is basically the same layout as Miss Campus, but smaller, (yes) the cubicles are decently spaced and it’s dark, but not that dark cuz they have this big screen with music videos.

After a short wait, the first girl came in. (2 girls rotation)

1. Ok instantly I knew the girl quality was very high... now coming back to other places is going to be hard... for the hit or miss aspect of Oiran, Oedo, Kurenai, etc, could be scary. Well this girl, was smiling and nice, I chatted a little but after 5 min she said she wanted to sit on me. And an extreme make out session with what I consider a 9-10 girl in a seku kyaba started. Light kissing turned into French and I went to her breasts. Wow, big, soft, and she was asking me to suck them, take them, I love it she said, she was really into it. It was time, she gave me her card, and asked me to come back. (Another thing I loved was that she asked me for a drink, but I said maybe next time, and her service was still 10/10.)

2. Another 9, wow... this was more the idol type, thinner body but super pretty face. Too shy though and I had to initiate everything but, she let me kiss her, just light though and her breasts were very pretty, we chatted longer so the play was just like 10 min. I was just getting started with her and it was time. I said, ‘not today’ and left.

I loved it, if you’re in the area at 13:00, opening time, give it try, if they say no, go around the corner to Daihanabi or Smart, there are so many choices in Ikebukuro. I think it’s the same group as Miss Campus, so they are not really off limits, I think, but the test seemed harder. My looks helped me this time.

Girl quality pretty good, service quality 10 with no. 1 and a 6 with no. 2. But then again no. 1 paid the experience!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Will be there again for sure, maybe not this month so I can have different reviews coming, I could squeeze another visit though. ;)

Just YMMV, I don’t think it’s a very gaijin friendly shop, but you can try if your Japanese is decent.

You sir, are steadily becoming my hero.

63871376-D81B-4CF4-9BC9-921C44CA6BE6.gif

One thing that always bothers me, and that prevented me from going there until now:

How public is it? Can you see/hear other people doing their stuff? Can they see/hear you?

One thing that always bothers me, and that prevented me from going there until now:

How public is it? Can you see/hear other people doing their stuff? Can they see/hear you?
I can't speak to these, but other cabarets I've been in are not particularly private. Less so, even, than most pink salons where at least the back of the booth obscures a bit of the action.

The Japanese style sexy kyabas are very private once you sit down. This place wasn’t as private but the layout is set in a way that you can’t really see other people, and the music gets rid of the sound mostly, but you can still listen to your girls moans. From the places I’ve been to, the less private sorta, was pretty getter in Shinjuku.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Can you see/hear other people doing their stuff?

If someone is so perverted that even when he has a pair of bare titties in front of his face he wants to look what I am doing I say let him have his way.

I am personally not going to see or hear anything else except her and her titties.

If someone is so perverted that even when he has a pair of bare titties in front of his face he wants to look what I am doing I say let him have his way.

I am personally not going to see or hear anything else except her and her titties.

Well it's mostly that seeing a bunch of sweaty fat old men tends to not get me in the mood

Well it's mostly that seeing a bunch of sweaty fat old men tends to not get me in the mood

Same, but fortunately I've not yet visited one which would have mirrors.

As what comes to other customers, put a pair of boobs in front of me and I'll become blind to the rest of the world.