Shop

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins 16k + LH

Type/Location:
LH

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Suddenly back in the scene after all these years and am between cell phones figured I’d go with a reliable uketsuke style service.

https://www.garden-gal.com/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=35657698

Here’s the honest review:
Aoi is not cute, but is young, smells good and has a great rack. She also gave a great blowjob and she came hard in missionary (always use a condom, fellas)

The bad:
I had initially reserved a diff girl, Kokone, but Garden is always down to give the girl you just reserved to a Japanese person (I’ve had the girl changed on me a bunch of times in the last few years)

The good:
but all in all I had probably the best session so far since getting back into mongering.

can’t go wrong with Garden I suppose, (unless please time me otherwise). Posting this in the hopes other have some info on other girls here...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
All in all a good time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DireWolf98
Thanks for another report, much appreciated!

Approved: 6/14/2021

Thanks for the review. Garden is always my go-to when I'm in Shibuya. I never make a reservation, just walk in and choose from the roster. There's always about 10-12 girls available, and about 6 who are ok with foreigners.
But out of the 15 times I've been there, I got FS offered only once. Do you have to ask or is it usually assumed to be available?

Reactions: jwchoi19
can’t go wrong with Garden I suppose, (unless please time me otherwise). Posting this in the hopes other have some info on other girls here...
@Job1500 Sorry for spamming this thread. Read the review again cause I'm thinking of using Garden this weekend, and realised that you had asked for recommendations.. so here are some for the punters.
I had met Ena more than a year ago but she still seems to be in the roster (looks like she works there full time everyday). Not the usual tiny slender J girl looks, but very pretty, straight black long hair, milky smooth skin, thin tall hourglass figure, C cup and shaven pussy. Her services were top notch and highly reviewed, and she has been the No.1 girl on the site many times when I was browsing through. Thinking of meeting her again soon.
I have also tried the 3P course and the hanabira (2 girl rotation) course at Garden, and I highly recommend it if you can keep 2 girls busy at a time, and can do multiple shots. Starting at 22k, it's a bargain! Don't seem to remember the girls names and can't find their photos in the current roster.

Eh I went to Shibuya Garden a few days ago, the guy at the counter told me no foreigner. Then I asked him in Japanese what other places around here serve Gaikokujin, and he just removed all the cards from his desk (and fuck me the petite-measurement girl I wanted would have been available), took another single card and said "Tokyo amateur, kono ko dake". So I went with it and got a homely girl (kind of looking like my sister in law lmao) with a nice puni-puni body and who gave me 2x FS without too much discussion (iretai / damedame / yukkuri suru yo / dame / condomu aru /... naisho da ne).

But boy I'm craving petite Japanese girls somehow... I kind of want to do RP and stuff, but so far all the places I phoned went "only japanese".

I’ve had decent experiences at Shibuya Garden in the past and I was thinking to try it again soon. Any updates or further recommendations would be highly appreciated.

Can anyone please tell us the address or where it is next to? I checked the website but couldn’t find an address.

Can anyone please tell us the address or where it is next to? I checked the website but couldn’t find an address.

They appear to be a delivery health service, so they probably don't have a store front for you to walk into. You'll need to call their number to make a reservation.

Reactions: Snuggles
They appear to be a delivery health service, so they probably don't have a store front for you to walk into. You'll need to call their number to make a reservation.
Maybe I misread it then, but I thought someone wrote that they had a store front as well. Thanks!

Reactions: Snuggles
Hey, do you have any information about this place, and address or a contact number?

Eh I went to Shibuya Garden a few days ago, the guy at the counter told me no foreigner. Then I asked him in Japanese what other places around here serve Gaikokujin, and he just removed all the cards from his desk (and fuck me the petite-measurement girl I wanted would have been available), took another single card and said "Tokyo amateur, kono ko dake". So I went with it and got a homely girl (kind of looking like my sister in law lmao) with a nice puni-puni body and who gave me 2x FS without too much discussion (iretai / damedame / yukkuri suru yo / dame / condomu aru /... naisho da ne).

But boy I'm craving petite Japanese girls somehow... I kind of want to do RP and stuff, but so far all the places I phoned went "only japanese".

Hey, do you have any information about this place, and address or a contact number?

525A44A2-9BD8-49AB-8B1F-011DCD14FCD6.jpeg