Bad Habits

You inspired me. Guess it is my turn now.

Wait a moment while I make a note not to invite you guys to visit.

Anyway as long as you don't use my sink I am A OK with that. And no, not coming to eat dinner with you guys either.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Oh well, I’m glad I have scrubbed that sink every night for the majority of my adult life..
I’m sorry but eww. I will take care of the house chores, including cleaning the toilet in a scenario where I share the house with a man but urinating in the kitchen sink sounds gross. There is a reason I use separate disposable gloves to clean the toilet, to prevent cross contamination. the user activities should be separate as well! :(
Err , OK, doing number 2 in the kitchen sink would be disgusting :D. But with pee, simply washing your hands and letting the water run takes care of things. No smells or anything. Cutting up/washing raw meat there is worse.
because when I was young surely my parents would have kill me if they caught me peeing in the kitchen sink.
it was my Dad who taught me this 'emergency pee-in-sink' from a young age. My parents are now divorced.

Err , OK, doing number 2 in the kitchen sink would be disgusting :D. But with pee, simply washing your hands and letting the water run takes care of things. No smells or anything. Cutting up/washing raw meat there is worse.
it was my Dad who taught me this 'emergency pee-in-sink' from a young age. My parents are now divorced.

I don’t cut raw meat there either :D I eat mostly plant based :)

I used to live in a so-called "bedsit" where the room had a kitchen but not a toilet (which was shared with 4 other residents in the building), so I think I can see a situation where urinating in the kitchen sink can be justified....No, I've never done that. I just learned perseverance which now comes in handy when I sit in a window seat in a long-haul flight.

I used to live in a so-called "bedsit" where the room had a kitchen but not a toilet

Some cheap motels at least used to have a sink but no toilet. So the saying was a travelling salesman would never wash his hands in that sink.

Why? Because a gentleman never washes his hands where he just peed.

I caught my ex doing that as well.
Is that a common thing for men?

Hey, when ya gotta go, ya gotta go, right? ;)

Never thought about the kitchen sink :eek:, but there have been times when I've waited for my wife to finish taking "just a quick shower" where I've been sorely tempted :nailbiting: to use our cats' litterbox instead.;):LOL:

I've been sorely tempted :nailbiting: to use our cats' litterbox instead.;):LOL:

Reminds me of the classic roommate prank... meticulously scoop and dispose of all the turds from a cat's litterbox until the owner starts to express concerns that kitty hasn't been pooping.

Then lay a full human sized log in the sand for them to find.... "Guess kitty was just backed up""

:D

The fun is knowing that the cat won't poop in my shoes as an act of vengeance.
Yeah but on the flip side the cat may like a golden shower , who knows... I’d say take the risk . Worst case scenario: shoes with poop. Best case scenario: a happy puss. I would not hesitate one second :)

Some cheap motels at least used to have a sink but no toilet. So the saying was a travelling salesman would never wash his hands in that sink.

Why? Because a gentleman never washes his hands where he just peed.

I one time had something very strange, I believe it was in Shinjuku, I found this hotel via booking.com, but I really did not pay attention to the pictures.
When I entered the room, you are immediately in the kitchen, which is ok, but next to it was the directly the toilet, like open in the room and next to that there was a shower cabin.

This was really fucked up because I just started dating this shy girl from Thailand, so I knew I was in trouble. Had to leave the room every time she needed to go.