Type/Location:
Shibuya / MM bld, 6F, Dougenzaka 2-28-2

Language Notes:
Simple english

Details of the Encounter:
Beware i am not english native, but i want other people avoid this shop

BAD PLACE DONT COME IF YOU CAN NOT SPEAK JAPANESE

Basically i am being dickhead.
First of all the i come inside the dim rooms.
Then i got served by price list.
Then she show big boob japanese girl.
Then I choose the most expensive 20k yen.
Then I have been requested to take a bath.
Then she come in and does not want me to brighten the light.(first mistake that i made)

Inside i am being dick head to 10k yen to open damn shirt (second mistake)
Then another 10k yen to touch and open the bra. (Third mistake)

Then i ask handjob somehow she agreed. She shake me until coming out even tough it soo few. Finally i just cum again alone since i hate her and hate myself for being dickhead.

Done.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
DO NOT COME THAT SHOP.
Whatever you are in rut or not no no no.

Thanks for the heads-up and I'm sorry for your bad experience. I've also read about this shop in the past but didn't dare venture there myself.

I read about that place somewhere too. Really bad.
My understanding is that it is Chinese run.

Also is the email address in the contact details the shops or the posters? OP (not being a native speaker) may not have understood the meaning and given his own email address.

I recognize that banner. I think this shop is located at the same building as [Redacted] Shibuya. I admit the pictures made me curious (nice tits) but I never go to any store before I read about it on TAG ;)

Its on the same floor as the Shibuya Dogenzaka kirari.
I've seen police there once and one of my friends claims she saw an angry gaijin complaining he didn't get FS there, but they still remain open somehow despite all the complains.

sounds like "sex shops" can be pretty much "gamble" for non reviewed places. Sorry to hear that. You helped other guys, for not putting money flushed into the waste toilette!!! You deserve something good for yourself, in return!

Thanks for the information, and sorry to hear about your experiences.
We all have bad experiences every now and then, not just you

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I wonder why so many Chinese shops are so anti customer service oriented. I am sure that any of these Chinese shops could change the face of p4p if they actually tried some good service.

I wonder why so many Chinese shops are so anti customer service oriented. I am sure that any of these Chinese shops could change the face of p4p if they actually tried some good service.

Good service isn't in their nature. It's more relative to how much money is involved... no offense to them, but that's how it goes.

Good service isn't in their nature. It's more relative to how much money is involved... no offense to them, but that's how it goes.

Not sure they would suddenly become much kinder and service oriented if you propose to pay more though? Honestly I don't know , just the idea of going to such places kills any hint of libido I may have .

Not sure they would suddenly become much kinder and service oriented if you propose to pay more though? Honestly I don't know , just the idea of going to such places kills any hint of libido I may have .
In my experience, offers of more money don't make them try harder. Unless they already provided good service.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland