Email

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 22000 jpy

Type/Location:
Nishi Shinjuku

Language Notes:
English my basic Japanese and Google translate

Details of the Encounter:
So I have been with some TS / TVs in Thailand and Philippines. I'm working in Japan now so spent a few weeks researching options for a meeting with a new half. I'm not too worried if its cross dresser or TS as long as cock is hard and they are cute.

So 3 days before Saturday that I wasn't working I emailed Club Diamond on website link and arranged a 90 minute meeting at 1 pm on Saturday 29th June with Honoko. I made the choice for no other reason than that she looked cute and had the biggest cock according to web site profiles.

On the day I took the 50 minute train ride to Nishi Shinjuku and arrived in plenty of time. I walked around a bit then went to office at 12.45 15 minutes early. After some difficulty with buzzer and entrance was finally let in and showed to small room, young guy not much English (which I understand fully) asked if I had reservation so I said name again and showed email confirming Hokono. So Ok all good he asked for 22000 JPY which I handed over and he said wait it was now1250. Time went by nothing no contact room was hot and crap music coming through speaker , So after 20 minutes at 1310 I Opened door and kind of shouted HELLO. Young guy came with cell fone on translation which said Hokono was delayed because traffic and earliest would be 1400. BIG MISTAKE I should have took refund and got out of there. So foolishly I asked another girl which he didn't understand so with help from Google finally he did, ( getting stressed now lol). He came back with pictures and I chose もえか didn't get her English name she's sexy with glasses on the website. He left I waited again its now 1315 so still in hot room on my own at 1330 I search out the young guy. What I assumed was the office door I opened to see several girls on their cell phones and young guy with his feet up smoking. He was annoyed because I opened the office door and ushered me back to my room . I told him I wanted refund then came the silent approach so I then threatened to get the police I realised then that I was not getting a refund so I politely told him situation was not acceptable not sure how much he understood so he said just wait just wait and ushered back in the room. Then a cross dresser came to the room dressed in a sack type dress no make up and introduced herself as Momonko I think. She was very skinny bordering on anorexic I think. Her skin was not good either. Not attractive and I was really disappointed I didn’t know wether to make a run for it or stick I out. I decided to stay so we showered and did the business her technique was poor so made myself cum quick shower and left for another 50 minute train journey feeling cheated and mad that I paid 22000 jpy for such a crap experience. In the end had less than 1 hour payed for 90 minutes and met a unconvincing cross dresser definitely ripped off. I don't think young guy was manage it was early they open at 12.00 maybe they not used to early clients but the young guy could obviously not manage the shop on his own.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Should have took the refund!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the report... sorry to hear about this experience. Simply a bad roll of the dice on this specific day...

Approved: 7/5/2019

Just a general piece of advice, but you should usually call ahead to confirm that your appointment is good to go, not just for this venue, but for most brick-and-mortar shops in general. This goes double when it’s a relatively early appointment during the shop hours. Unsurprisingly, many of the girls working in the trade are not particularly reliable, and oversleeping and showing up late are common.

Yes in hindsight should have contacted on the day but got hung up on Japanese punctuality thing. By the was as I am going in blind does anyone have a recommendation for a good provider

Yes in hindsight should have contacted on the day but got hung up on Japanese punctuality thing. By the was as I am going in blind does anyone have a recommendation for a good provider

You can't go wrong with any of the three diamond girls.

I think you need to either use the english site/companies or improve your Japanese. As a rule of thumb, if you need to rely on google translate to communicate, you shouldn't be there. I feel alot of your problems were a result of you not being able to communicate with the staff in Japanese. For example, you complain about her being skinny and being a crossdresser, but her profile clearly states that she is crossdresser that does not take hormones. Both of them actually. That skinny almost anorexic bodytype is common among japanese crossdressers and new halfs and again Momoka's photos make it pretty clear how skinny she is to me.

I think you need to either use the english site/companies or improve your Japanese. As a rule of thumb, if you need to rely on google translate to communicate, you shouldn't be there. I feel alot of your problems were a result of you not being able to communicate with the staff in Japanese. For example, you complain about her being skinny and being a crossdresser, but her profile clearly states that she is crossdresser that does not take hormones. Both of them actually. That skinny almost anorexic bodytype is common among japanese crossdressers and new halfs and again Momoka's photos make it pretty clear how skinny she is to me.

You obviously didnt read my post because you being so pompous about having to speak Japanese. I did not pick monomoko the first girl I arranged by email didnt turn up then the replacment I chose didnt turn. Monomoko was third substitute. Who are you to say if you have to use Google you shouldnt be there are you a registered official or something. Club Diamond is well known to be ok for foreigner and manager speaks English suggest you stop being so pompous

Who is being "pompous"? I merely offered you some advice.

YOU said that YOU had trouble communicating with the manager on site and the girls. YOU also said that YOU were using Google translate to talk them.
You couldn't even ask to change girls without it. If you had trouble with just that, what else could the manager have tried to communicate to you, that you didn't understand/misunderstood?
Google translate is pretty well known for not having perfect translations of east asian languages.
Its really only good for simple short translations. And even then it is wrong a lot.

My practical advice: improve your Japanese or stick to the agencies that you can communicate with clearly so as to avoid such problems in the future.

You seem to have made yourself upset over the suggestion that perhaps if your Japanese was better you wouldn't have had a bad time. I don't understand that.

まあ、しょがない 

Who is being "pompous"? I merely offered you some advice.

YOU said that YOU had trouble communicating with the manager on site and the girls. YOU also said that YOU were using Google translate to talk them.
You couldn't even ask to change girls without it. If you had trouble with just that, what else could the manager have tried to communicate to you, that you didn't understand/misunderstood?
Google translate is pretty well known for not having perfect translations of east asian languages.
Its really only good for simple short translations. And even then it is wrong a lot.

My practical advice: improve your Japanese or stick to the agencies that you can communicate with clearly so as to avoid such problems in the future.

You seem to have made yourself upset over the suggestion that perhaps if your Japanese was better you wouldn't have had a bad time. I don't understand that.

まあ、しょがない 

I think you mean, しょうがない. As tempers flare in the sweltering heat of 温暖化Tokyo, the Buta remains as cool as an iced-cucumber. Or a かき氷。

I've never been particularly impressed by the talent at Club Diamond. The Osaka main shop is about 20 yards from the hotel I stay at when I'm back in town, and I often stand out front enjoying a highball and cigar when I have time to kill. I've seen some of the "girls" working there coming in and out of the shop and the majority of them look like taller, uglier versions of my opioid-addict cousin with wigs on.

Of course, it could just be that it hurts my pride to look at their profiles and discover that even the girls on hormones have bigger cocks than I do. Lies, all lies.

I think you mean, しょうがない. As tempers flare in the sweltering heat of 温暖化Tokyo, the Buta remains as cool as an iced-cucumber. Or a かき氷。

しっまた。
はい、『しょうがない」と言いたかったんです。
今かき氷食べたい。。

しっまた。
はい、『しょうがない」と言いたかったんです。
今かき氷食べたい。。
I think you mean しまった not しっまた. The Buta wishes he had 100 yen for every time an earnest gaijin tried to deploy his newly acquired Japanese skills - but goofed it up to comic effect. He would then have enough money to pay a teenage Japanese girl in a 浴衣 to make 冷やしそうめん for him and gently fan his sweaty bollocks while he lay naked on the 縁側 and slurped the cold noodles. A 風鈴 (ふうりん) and not a 不倫 (ふりん) would be gently ringing in the nascent breeze.

I think you mean しまった not しっまた. The Buta wishes he had 100 yen for every time an earnest gaijin tried to deploy his newly acquired Japanese skills - but goofed it up to comic effect. He would then have enough money to pay a teenage Japanese girl in a 浴衣 to make 冷やしそうめん for him and gently fan his sweaty bollocks while he lay naked on the 縁側 and slurped the cold noodles. A 風鈴 (ふうりん) and not a 不倫 (ふりん) would be gently ringing in the nascent breeze.

I can only follow all of this because I was forced into Japanese school as a child, but all I know is...you spent way too many fucking years in Japan.

I am not a one like Buta who is ready to publicly humiliate everyone who tries to impress people with their hard earned Japanese skills but instead ends up fucking up even the simplest sentences.

No, I am a decent person and laugh out alone instead because admit it, it's priceless.

I am not a one like Buta who is ready to publicly humiliate everyone who tries to impress people with their hard earned Japanese skills but instead ends up fucking up even the simplest sentences.

No, I am a decent person and laugh out alone instead because admit it, it's priceless.
I didn’t humiliate anyone. I pointed out a (second) mistake. The Buta is a kind and benevolent Buta-sensei who gently pokes fun at his acolytes. All of you Taggers may rest peacefully in the placid harbor of my omnipotence. Unless it gets hotter, in which case I will begin to violently dismember all living things around me. It’s fucking hot. We all have limits.

Show off!!

Love it

Nice to know you think of us as your acolytes