http://www.y-banana-c.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,800 yen + 1,000 yen nomination fee

Type/Location:
Fashion Health (Shop Location)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After reading some positive reviews about the happy customers relieved of their pressurized bananas, I decided rather than do my same old routine at Jan Jan, I would head southwest instead and dump real cash for some action.

I arrived at Hinodecho Station, and the walk was pretty straightforward. In ten minutes, the dilapidated window dressings and weather worn sign saying “バナナクリニック” appeared.

I am chubby and clearly look foreign (non-white), but my Japanese language skill is quite fluent and at times indistinguishable from a native; so with a cap and mask on I look like a tanned-as-fuck otaku and have on occasion for some crazy reason even passed as a Japanese. In fact, last year in Shiga I visited a no-name shop in the middle of nowhere and succeeded up to the point of paying and being lead to my booth when they finally realized I was a foreigner. Let me tell you: they mean it when they say foreigners are not allowed; the tencho came back immediately with my cash and asked me to leave. I pointed out that I have been to shops like this in Shiga without this stipulation, that there are no signs saying no foreigners, apologized anyway, bowed, and left head down in apology (don’t want to give us remotely any worse a reputation than we already have so I didn’t fight it.) Since then I have actually been super nervous about at least going in and asking if my gaijin-ness is acceptable.

Anyway, I tiptoed in the front door and was greeted by a nice middle aged dude who clearly couldn’t tell I was a foreigner. Remembering the disaster I just explained above, I told him I am a foreigner and I am aware of the rules. From there I was sure I’d be taking that Japanese test some other folks here on TAG mentioned, so I prepped mentally for yojijukugo or a haiku by Kobayashi Issa or some shit like that…and yeah, the dude shrugged and said “what lady you want?” The selection was limited to two out of the four as some of them don’t like our non-Japanese dicks I guess; but the cute looking one on the right, Arisa, caught my eye. The dude asked me how long and I said I’d do 50 minutes, and with the mandatory membership card I fished out 16,800 total (which is 2.8 BBJs or 5.6 roulette BBJs at the granny salon in Sugamo I am addicted to. As you can see I had high expectations.)

On top of that, it seems there is an extra play menu besides the promised, and for an additional ¥5k is “gansha” 顔射 or “facial." Now I’m sure some of you have done this to a girlfriend and might not think it is a big deal, but I’ve always wanted to do it to some girl I don’t really know and was pumped at the opportunity. I requested it, but as it turns out, such “play” is only done by a select group of girls, and, which ones would accept foreigners is already an "if" so it'd take time to sort them out - needless to say, Arisa was a no-go for it.

Following that depressing answer, I was lead to the back, where I sat and waited for her to appear. I have troopered my way through a share of roulettes in this country's pink salons and esutes, so I kept my fingers crossed, and then the tencho lead me back to the room she was in, which was cramped with a massage bed and adjacent shower. She looked pretty cute! Arisa has a bit of a chubby face and gut, but you can see that she is toned and her nude is similar to the chubbiness of ladies painted in earlier centuries. She isn't the perfect body you want to imagine cradling your balls, but she was genuinely fun to play with.

As I tend to get nervous in these situations with new people in a new setting, we both sat down on the bed and chatted a bit. We giggled about a few funny things about my belly, then about other countries, and around 4-5 minutes in the clothes came off. We then immediately went to the shower and did the mild soaping, mysterious brown-holy-zombie-ass-water-I-know-its-peroxide-but-it-still-grosses-me-out gargle, dried off, and went back to the bed. She was quite friendly and let me touch her all over, and I obliged.

I usually go to pink salons and don't really even bother with playing with vajayjays these days as most of the time these girls want to just get you off quick and I have quite a libido. However, Arisa was quite cute and being in a different setting I wanted to make things feel different, so I laid her down and proceeded to play with her clit till she got sweaty and yelping and to my best knowledge came.

Afterward, we got to work on me. Her BBJ technique was good and got me super excited super quickly, but the cramped room and awkwardly placed mirror made it hard to feel stretched out and comfortable. A gentle paizuri, some mad race of tugs and sucks later, and I hastily managed to unload at the very last minute. Part of me also thinks the missed gansha opportunity just kept nagging, as it was honestly an okay enough date for me to have popped twice if possible. We hopped back in the shower, had a couple laughs, and finished with a big hug. She was pleasant up until the last second and told me to come back soon. On my way out, the tencho told me to call in and he'll give the details on what day and time I can meet a girl for some gansha in the future.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The cost is the least pleasant part of this experience, as despite how much money I paid for her, I wouldn't say it was worth the 16.8k I dropped considering the cramped space. However, I am pretty sure that since the menu includes a variety of kinky things it may not be a bad venture in the future with the right girl.

Nice write-up @Requiemmorrow !
I have frequented the clinic in the last 6 months and I agree on the price point being high. But Some of the things that make up for it are:
Cute girls- The girls are fairly young. Most of the girls I met were between 20-26, petite spinners, great at BJ's and give out the amateur vibe. Some were very cute 7's and 8's, and I really like their nurse uniforms!
Privacy - unlike the suck factories, you have proper rooms with ability for both to shower (one at a time). Not the most clean, but fresh towels are consumed for each shower, before and after.
Pops- there is no pre-defined limit on number of times you can come, so pushing for 2-3 times in 60 mins is a possibility.
Customer service - tencho is a nice guy and I never had to wait too long or been turned away, so a plus for me. He always takes forever searching for my members card.
There is one white french girl called Clara who sees only japanese guys, I tried very hard to let me meet her, but he said that was HER rule and he couldn't help, but the next girl he gave me was a cutie and we had a great time.

My Japanese is mediocre and I am very much white and I have gotten on just fine there in the several times I have been, nothing to worry about there.
Arisa seems to have been there for a while, I have seen her pic quite a lot but never met her but sounds like a nice option.
You guys say the price is high, is there better value in Yokohama? Seems like the best deals are in Tokyo

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Banana Clinic in Yokohama

Date of Encounter:
September 2021

Contact Method:
http://www.y-banana-c.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
15,800 yen + 1,000 yen nomination fee

Type/Location:
Fashion Health (Shop Location)

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
After reading some positive reviews about the happy customers relieved of their pressurized bananas, I decided rather than do my same old routine at Jan Jan, I would head southwest instead and dump real cash for some action.

I arrived at Hinodecho Station, and the walk was pretty straightforward. In ten minutes, the dilapidated window dressings and weather worn sign saying “バナナクリニック” appeared.

I am chubby and clearly look foreign (non-white), but my Japanese language skill is quite fluent and at times indistinguishable from a native; so with a cap and mask on I look like a tanned-as-fuck otaku and have on occasion for some crazy reason even passed as a Japanese. In fact, last year in Shiga I visited a no-name shop in the middle of nowhere and succeeded up to the point of paying and being lead to my booth when they finally realized I was a foreigner. Let me tell you: they mean it when they say foreigners are not allowed; the tencho came back immediately with my cash and asked me to leave. I pointed out that I have been to shops like this in Shiga without this stipulation, that there are no signs saying no foreigners, apologized anyway, bowed, and left head down in apology (don’t want to give us remotely any worse a reputation than we already have so I didn’t fight it.) Since then I have actually been super nervous about at least going in and asking if my gaijin-ness is acceptable.

Anyway, I tiptoed in the front door and was greeted by a nice middle aged dude who clearly couldn’t tell I was a foreigner. Remembering the disaster I just explained above, I told him I am a foreigner and I am aware of the rules. From there I was sure I’d be taking that Japanese test some other folks here on TAG mentioned, so I prepped mentally for yojijukugo or a haiku by Kobayashi Issa or some shit like that…and yeah, the dude shrugged and said “what lady you want?” The selection was limited to two out of the four as some of them don’t like our non-Japanese dicks I guess; but the cute looking one on the right, Arisa, caught my eye. The dude asked me how long and I said I’d do 50 minutes, and with the mandatory membership card I fished out 16,800 total (which is 2.8 BBJs or 5.6 roulette BBJs at the granny salon in Sugamo I am addicted to. As you can see I had high expectations.)

On top of that, it seems there is an extra play menu besides the promised, and for an additional ¥5k is “gansha” 顔射 or “facial." Now I’m sure some of you have done this to a girlfriend and might not think it is a big deal, but I’ve always wanted to do it to some girl I don’t really know and was pumped at the opportunity. I requested it, but as it turns out, such “play” is only done by a select group of girls, and, which ones would accept foreigners is already an "if" so it'd take time to sort them out - needless to say, Arisa was a no-go for it.

Following that depressing answer, I was lead to the back, where I sat and waited for her to appear. I have troopered my way through a share of roulettes in this country's pink salons and esutes, so I kept my fingers crossed, and then the tencho lead me back to the room she was in, which was cramped with a massage bed and adjacent shower. She looked pretty cute! Arisa has a bit of a chubby face and gut, but you can see that she is toned and her nude is similar to the chubbiness of ladies painted in earlier centuries. She isn't the perfect body you want to imagine cradling your balls, but she was genuinely fun to play with.

As I tend to get nervous in these situations with new people in a new setting, we both sat down on the bed and chatted a bit. We giggled about a few funny things about my belly, then about other countries, and around 4-5 minutes in the clothes came off. We then immediately went to the shower and did the mild soaping, mysterious brown-holy-zombie-ass-water-I-know-its-peroxide-but-it-still-grosses-me-out gargle, dried off, and went back to the bed. She was quite friendly and let me touch her all over, and I obliged.

I usually go to pink salons and don't really even bother with playing with vajayjays these days as most of the time these girls want to just get you off quick and I have quite a libido. However, Arisa was quite cute and being in a different setting I wanted to make things feel different, so I laid her down and proceeded to play with her clit till she got sweaty and yelping and to my best knowledge came.

Afterward, we got to work on me. Her BBJ technique was good and got me super excited super quickly, but the cramped room and awkwardly placed mirror made it hard to feel stretched out and comfortable. A gentle paizuri, some mad race of tugs and sucks later, and I hastily managed to unload at the very last minute. Part of me also thinks the missed gansha opportunity just kept nagging, as it was honestly an okay enough date for me to have popped twice if possible. We hopped back in the shower, had a couple laughs, and finished with a big hug. She was pleasant up until the last second and told me to come back soon. On my way out, the tencho told me to call in and he'll give the details on what day and time I can meet a girl for some gansha in the future.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The cost is the least pleasant part of this experience, as despite how much money I paid for her, I wouldn't say it was worth the 16.8k I dropped considering the cramped space. However, I am pretty sure that since the menu includes a variety of kinky things it may not be a bad venture in the future with the right girl.

I went to Banana Clinic tonight!
It was by far one of the worst experience I ever had!
I am a regular at Banana Clinic! I have been visiting the store for several years but tonight was awful!
I really felt that the girl fooled me!
She was pretty, nice body and young. She started to talk (non-stop) for almost 30 minutes, then finally after we took shower together, she spent plenty of time licking my nipples (by the way, it doesn't really makes me excited).
Less than 3 minutes of BJ her alarm sounded and she said if I wanted an extension for 6000 yen.
I was so furious as I booked her for 50 minutes and I really got about 15 minutes of real play.
I texted Banana Clinic tencho and explained to him how I felt.
In conclusion, I paid around 16,000 for 15 minutes of fun. I didn't came!

I am a regular at Banana Clinic! I have been visiting the store for several years but tonight was awful!
She was pretty, nice body and young. She started to talk (non-stop) for almost 30 minutes, then finally after we took shower together, she spent plenty of time licking my nipples (by the way, it doesn't really makes me excited).
Less than 3 minutes of BJ her alarm sounded and she said if I wanted an extension for 6000 yen.
I was so furious as I booked her for 50 minutes and I really got about 15 minutes of real play.
Sorry to hear that. Even with a good shop, occasionally girls like that slip through - hopefully she doesn't last long.

Oh man, that's really bad
Did you get her name?

You guys say the price is high, is there better value in Yokohama? Seems like the best deals are in Tokyo
Price is fine for me. It is high in direct comparison with Dio,Jan Jan, Shibuya seafari.
Damn! That sucks!, I've had that happen to me after starting the second round, but blue balls after 50 mins at a bj bar is not cool...
Now you need to visit one of your regulars and bust twice, to compensate for this bad episode...

Reactions: ThaWeeknd