http://snowwhitesoi26.com/ladies.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour

Type/Location:
Incall at shop in Sukhumvit on Soi 26

Language Notes:
Minimal English

Details of the Encounter:
I had a Sunday afternoon free in Bangkok and decided to hit up my favorite massage shop, Snow White, whose providers can always be relied for a hot time of GFE or even PSE service if that’s what you are into. None of my regulars was available so I decided to try out one of the new providers. I selected Katoon from the lineup. She turned out to be a very good choice. The one downside is that her English is minimal so we ended up not talking a whole lot but that wasn’t what I was there for ;-) so it was t too much of an issue. When I was settled in the room and undressed Katoon joined me. She suggested a shower and I helped her to undress which gave me a chance to check out her body. She is average build; not a typical Thai spinner but no extra pounds either. She has a cesarean scar but no other noticeable baby damage. Her belly button is pierced and she has one medium sized tattoo on her upper chest near her shoulder.

Once we were both showered I laid down on the bed for a short massage which was fairly decent. After the flip she sucked on my nipples which got me hard and was followed by some very nice BBBJ. Her technique was very nice, with near DT action and attention both to my cock and balls. I enjoyed her servicing for about five minutes and then told her it was my turn. After a few minutes of DFK I had her lie on her back and turned the attention of my lips and tongue from her mouth to the rest of her body. I started with her nipples and worked my way downward. She was very responsive, beginning with soft moans when I sucked on her nipples to much louder ones when much tongue reached her pussy. She got more and more vocal as I sucked on her clit, squeezing my head between her thighs and arching her back as she came closer to climaxing, which was announced by a squeal.

At this point she was very wet and I wanted to be inside her. I asked for the cover which she applied expertly and mounted me in ACG. She gasped as she lowered herself on my cock and then began to bounce. I met her thrusts which intensified her own. We cycled through several positions, including a few seconds of standing ride which again had her squealing. I finished with my feet on the ground and she on the bed facing me with her feet on my shoulders. She urged me on even after I popped but I was pretty well spent. Afterwards we cuddled for a few minutes and then showered again. I’m sure a second round would have been on offer (she brought several condoms with her to the room ) but at my age I’m usually one and done Incase of a sixty minute session.

Definitely worth the price!

Pictures/Advertisement Accurate?:
Pictures were mostly accurate.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Snow White always seems to have an exceptional group of providers and Katoon is no exception.