Late April 2018

Contact Method:
Web

Appointment Length & Costs:
63,000 Yen for 90 minutes per session

Type/Location:
〒160-0021 Tokyo, 新宿区Kabukicho, 1 Chome−24−3 浜野産業ビル

Language Notes:
I have around JLPT Level 2 Nihongo but apparently you can get by without Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Been lurking around and decided to post my reviews of Barubola. I've had quite a bit of soap experience with DH, King's Club and the Dream Group in particular with a few scattered visits to Landmark, Last Scene and Makeup.

Headed to Barubola on Saturday late afternoon but the tencho said that the first girl available for gaikokujin starts at 8.00pm. This was around 4.00pm so I decided to book the slot anyways, thinking I might chill in the hotel for some time. Unfortunately, somehow the libido came rushing through and I ended up at Sugamo for a quick release at the pinsaro. I still had plenty of time- so I had a hearty bowl of gyu-don and drank some random energy drink from the kombini to 'recharge'.

7.00pm the tencho calls to confirm and I head back down to Shinjuku. Upon arrival you take off your shoes and they give you a nice pair of slippers to head to the waiting room- which is a tad small but no matter. The service boy will offer you a selection of drinks. As expected, the service is very polite and tons of keigo used. As this was my first visit, I wasn't allowed to choose the girls but was asked what my preferences were. I told them I was pretty much ambivalent about body but I wanted a 'sukebe' soap princess. At 8.05pm they call me and I was introduced to Inamori.

Physical Description: Very pretty- has some likeness to Airi Miyazaki (JAV star) but has a schoolgirl's body- she is flat but with nice perky pink nipples. Skin is smooth and free from blemishes (not that I care but for the sake of accuracy...) She is in her late twenties. After being continually deceived by the great photoshop artists in Yoshiwara (make that continue to be willingly deceived), I was rather shocked to see a girl of this level here.

Start the session with full undressing and very engaging small talk, immediate fera follows with one session on the bed. Her English is basic at best so a bit of Japanese goes a long way. The GFE is strong with this one, although I would say that it was not near some of the PSE sessions I've had at soaplands- more importantly the chemistry was there and I came rather quickly lol.

(By the way, I found the rooms nice and not old looking)

This is followed by mat play which has that magical ability to get me up and going again. She got on top cowgirl and...I popped again within minutes. I usually take some time for the second shot but this came rather...effortlessly. I guess the conversation and chemistry helps!

Note: for those accustomed to 200 mins course, the mat play here is rather short. So if you want more mat play, suggest you skip initial bed session and ask the princess for more time in mat play.

Wash up- head to the bed. Order a few drinks, somehow started talking about how calpis looks like sperm which led to the third session. After 3 rounds previously (including one at Sugamo), I finally took my time and came with some time to spare for the last round of drinks (I drank the sperm drink/calpis this time) and a smoke.

All throughout the 90 minutes she treated me like a king- I left fully satisfied even though there was a hole in the wallet.

Got her name card and said that I would come back for another session before leaving Tokyo.

Last notes: I went for another visit during the day, around 3 days later to check out the 'first shift'.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
House rule here (at least for foreigners) is condom during intercourse