Bastille Day / Fête Nationale / パリ祭

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
It's today , but many Frogs like yours truely will celebrate it tomorrow at the French Institute in Iidabashi, you're welcome if you're in the mood for dancing on accordeon music , wines, cheese, crêpes, and meeting insufferable snobs of both genders (actually there are many French ladies in Tokyo recently), who will make no effort whatsoever to speak to you in English ! :D Vive la France!

http://www.institutfrancais.jp/tokyo/fr/events-manager/paris-sai2017/

Will I have the chance to guillotine some Frenchmen? If so count me in!
Sorry, we got rid of death penalty long ago (and guillotines even before that). But if you wanna start a Fight Club with frenchies , let's go for it! :D

It's today , but many Frogs like yours truely will celebrate it tomorrow at the French Institute in Iidabashi
On a serious note: the Institut Francais has some excellent deals on lunch at La Brasserie. Definitely a great date spot. (y)

Sorry, we got rid of death penalty long ago (and guillotines even before that). But if you wanna start a Fight Club with frenchies , let's go for it! :D
Just hoping for a chance to execute some particular Frenchmen who might show up there.

Reactions: MikeH
While I'm not French, iidabashi has a lot to offer.

I will celebrate the occasion by pedaling back home holding a baguette under my armpit... Tres bon!

I could never bring back a baguette in its entirety , always have to eat the top on the way , soon after buying it, especially if it's still warm , just out of the oven :)
(Ok I'm sure a few pervs here will look for double-entendres but there is none!)

Reactions: Kaspar
It's today , but many Frogs like yours truely will celebrate it tomorrow at the French Institute in Iidabashi, you're welcome if you're in the mood for dancing on accordeon music , wines, cheese, crêpes, and meeting insufferable snobs of both genders (actually there are many French ladies in Tokyo recently), who will make no effort whatsoever to speak to you in English ! :D Vive la France!

http://www.institutfrancais.jp/tokyo/fr/events-manager/paris-sai2017/

I wonder how many SA profiles you will recognize at the fete?

Hat and sunglasses required!

Reactions: Frenchy
I wonder how many SA profiles you will recognize at the fete?

Hat and sunglasses required!

probably less than the SA profiles I recognized here ;)

Last edited:
You suck.

6031bb87338b6cec7654d1ba77a6384e--southern-humor-southern-sayings.jpg

Or he's from ISIS , they don't like us much too...

Nah, the anger isn't free floating, its just a few of y'all that deserve it.

Aaaah, you said too much or too little... you found your gf doing the Eiffel Tower with two frogs? :)

Is that the one where you do put the baguettes under her armpits?

Aaaah, you said too much or too little... you found your gf doing the Eiffel Tower with two frogs? :)
Nope. No girlfriend and have only fucked Algerian French women, never the white ones and never dated any of em.

This is for even more personal reasons than the scenario you imagined.

Is that the one where you do put the baguettes under her armpits?

It does help disguise the smell.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH

So it must be that your friend surprised you doing the Eiffel tower with two frogs.

And now he calls you gay even if you told him you said "no homo" after the deed was done. I know, so unfair!

Nope. No girlfriend and have only fucked Algerian French women, never the white ones and never dated any of em.

Ok , I prefer not to imagine further :unsure:

IMG_1671.JPG

Another event organized by a Frenchie , which will probably appeal more to the TAG crowd...

Joke aside I think the end of the monarchy memorial is worth celebrating (y)