Bastille Day / Fête Nationale / パリ祭

Bonne fête "maudits" français! In my part of the world (french canada) we have to suffer more and more your presence, croissants, baguettes, whining and wine all over the place. We still love you though. Bisous!
aren't you the same people (not talking about the native Canadian Indians)

Reactions: soaplove
What "you"? I'm not French, I'm just telling you honest how they look at y'all.
Honest? "Y'all?" I was having fun with generalisations but they are just that, so no, I don't think my opinion would change based on what you think you know...anyways, vive la , ah ça ira ça ira!

Guys I have no clue what you are talking about over the last 10 posts or so, just out of having fun with a [Redacted] lady , vive la France, vive le Québec (and no Scientist, we don't always look down on our Québécois cousins , most of the time we actually love them), and vive les assholes! Voilà!

Je ne suis pas français :D
... but you actually speak better French than many of us!
I wonder what Scientist is though ... he kinda implied he's French then backed out, like it's a STD or something

Reactions: e-smile
Je ne suis pas français :D
Doublement-sorry :) I should just go back to lurking as I'm not good for keeping things light, it seems. But from a reader's perspective I'll just add that you guys seem like a fun bunch and I enjoy a lot reading TAG, y'all rock! Furthermore, I owe a review for my 1st savon experience...more about it later in the proper thread.

Reactions: e-smile
I wonder what Scientist is though ... he kinda implied he's French
Proud American! Thank y'all for helping us with those pesky Brits by the way.

I just happen to travel for work to other countries (sometimes for too long) and speak a few languages.

Proud American! Thank y'all for helping us with those pesky Brits by the way.

I just happen to travel for work to other countries (sometimes for too long) and speak a few languages.

Ah pardon ! And thanks for helping us with those pesky Krauts! :)

Reactions: TheScientist
Bonne fête "maudits" français! In my part of the world (french canada) we have to suffer more and more your presence, croissants, baguettes, whining and wine all over the place. We still love you though. Bisous!

You guys brought that on by yourselves. In contrast, we're now overflowing with poutine here in the states.

Lol! I love the face of Trump when the military band played "Get Lucky" (Daft Punk) in front of him. He clearly has no clue and Macron has his fun.

Reactions: soaplove
Lol! I love the face of Trump when the military band played "Get Lucky" (Daft Punk) in front of him. He clearly has no clue and Macron has his fun.

Daft Punk? What is this event? Some celebration of gay culture in the military? (aint nothin wrong with gays in the military at all) Seriously though when heads of state try to "look cool" it just seems embarrassing. All the more so when they involve a military band.

A few years ago was so much better

The Légion Étrangère marching in bucher aprons and carrying axes!

Daft Punk? What is this event? Some celebration of gay culture in the military? (aint nothin wrong with gays in the military at all) Seriously though when heads of state try to "look cool" it just seems embarrassing. All the more so when they involve a military band.

A few years ago was so much better

The Légion Étrangère marching in bucher aprons and carrying axes!

Well as for the Legion that's what they always do on a 14 July , I think. Was same yesterday . Not sure why by the way. And Daft Punk are not gay... I think your little filming session with the 3 gay frenchies had some bad impact on your psyche...

Not sure why by the way.

Because the Legion are amazing badass soldiers is why. Seriously if you were part of an enemy of the French and all of a sudden you encounter a detachment of bearded maniacs with axes, wouldn't you think twice? Probably the aprons are bulletproof as well.

And Daft Punk are not gay

I didnt say they were, just that their music is very popular amongst the French gay community.

Reactions: Frenchy