BBBJ recommendations

Fragglestick

TAG Member
Reaction score
So, I’ve been in Japan for one year and I’m brand new to p4p, not just here, but all together. I’ve only dabbled with some HE places, one FS service, and Jan Jan (bbbj pink salon).
I’ve read many reviews over the last few weeks and have left one of my own with my meager experience, but in light of the pandemic, I know many places I read about either don’t exist anymore or have changed policies, or whatever the case.
JanJan has been the only place I was brave enough to go to several times, because my Japanese is not really good enough yet (golden King across from them turned me away twice for being foreign, which was discouraging itself).
Does anybody have recommendations for a foreigner friendly BBBJ experience? I’ve heard Strawberry Jam, Dio and Emotion, and some others, but some of these places have a mix of reviews over the last several years so I’m having a hard time distinguishing what is relevant anymore. I realize people have different experiences, but I guess I’m more asking what is actually available anymore.
Any recommendations, help, notes, whatever is greatly appreciated. And yes, I am working on my Japanese skills, haha.
Thanks.

Why the focus on brick and mortar?
I guess some people like the public thrill of the pinsaro, but a regular health is nothing special.
My point is delivery health are all bbbj.
And better quality.
And more foreigner friendly.
Why not try it?

Why the focus on brick and mortar?
I guess some people like the public thrill of the pinsaro, but a regular health is nothing special.
My point is delivery health are all bbbj.
And better quality.
And more foreigner friendly.
Why not try it?

definitely understandable, but I’m more concerned about the price hike with those. Though I realize it would be better quality, I’m sure. Also, I’m not exactly in a spot that I could use… which means even more money elsewhere. It’s something I am interested in, though.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Ok I get it.
Still though with a rental room (not love hotel) and a gekiyasu (激安) delivery, you can still be in the 10k range. 12-13k to be safe. Would be a shorter course though - 30-40 min.
Just did a quick search and around 80 shops in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro ea. meet this criteria. 30 in Shibuya. Not all are bbbj and not all are foreigner friendly of course - that requires more research - but my point is that there are quite a bit of options out there. Honestly I would rather punch myself in the face than set foot in a joint like Jan Jan. No offense to the fans. It’s really too sad anyone feels they have to because of lack of options.

@Fragglestick , if you're on a budget, give Shibuya Seafari a shot (or two). I used them a few months ago and now have many new girls on the roster. Bbbj on the menu with most girls, have had cbj with a few. It's foreigner friendly (tencho will show you which girls allow to meet foreigners). But be nice, and don't spoil it for us regulars. FS is not on the menu, so don't ask.

@Fragglestick , if you're on a budget, give Shibuya Seafari a shot (or two). I used them a few months ago and now have many new girls on the roster. Bbbj on the menu with most girls, have had cbj with a few. It's foreigner friendly (tencho will show you which girls allow to meet foreigners). But be nice, and don't spoil it for us regulars. FS is not on the menu, so don't ask.

I have thought about checking them out, I’d be disappointed if it were CBJ though, I’m not sure that would work out for me haha but it’s still hot either way I suppose! Thanks for the suggestion!

So, I’ve been in Japan for one year and I’m brand new to p4p, not just here, but all together. I’ve only dabbled with some HE places, one FS service, and Jan Jan (bbbj pink salon).
I’ve read many reviews over the last few weeks and have left one of my own with my meager experience, but in light of the pandemic, I know many places I read about either don’t exist anymore or have changed policies, or whatever the case.
JanJan has been the only place I was brave enough to go to several times, because my Japanese is not really good enough yet (golden King across from them turned me away twice for being foreign, which was discouraging itself).
Does anybody have recommendations for a foreigner friendly BBBJ experience? I’ve heard Strawberry Jam, Dio and Emotion, and some others, but some of these places have a mix of reviews over the last several years so I’m having a hard time distinguishing what is relevant anymore. I realize people have different experiences, but I guess I’m more asking what is actually available anymore.
Any recommendations, help, notes, whatever is greatly appreciated. And yes, I am working on my Japanese skills, haha.
Thanks.

I have reviewed a few places taking in Japanese speaking foreigners recently and reviews should show up soon.

Honestly, after finally putting down the cash on other shops I probably won’t be going to Jan Jan for a while if ever again.

If your Japanese is good enough, roll on down to Kawasaki and try Neo Flamingo. They have cute young ladies and despite the pain in the butt of getting in and waiting forever the girl I got and the surprisingly passionate BBJ that came with her was worth it.

Also, it is expensive, but I do recommend doing a soapland at least once if that wasn’t your FS experience so far. I’m currently prowling around at night to find Kawasaki soaps that’ll take in my gaijin ass and have had some interesting success.

I’m currently prowling around at night to find Kawasaki soaps that’ll take in my gaijin ass and have had some interesting success.

Neo is the second coming of the old Flamingo, right? They used to have some pretty intensive Japanese test at the door, especially one of the younger guys was a prick and got quiet only after I told him I have been in Japan longer than him. I had a favourite there, aptly her number was 69 but she when she left I kind of stopped going (this was pre-covid).

There are several soaps that take white boys as long as they speak the language; way fever than in Yoshiwara though. Will be interesting to read your reports as I had an idea to walk through them all to find out which would take me. I got a bit discouraged though when I started to go through their web pages and the first six high-end places had a blanket "no foreigners" rule there.

I'm working to clear the backlog of reviews; I've been delayed due to various things that take me away from TAG for large swathes of time.
I figured as much. No worries, my updates are pathetic, steamy, mini-sex novels that I write to compensate for my vacuously celibate teens and twenties. :happy:

Neo is the second coming of the old Flamingo, right? They used to have some pretty intensive Japanese test at the door, especially one of the younger guys was a prick and got quiet only after I told him I have been in Japan longer than him. I had a favourite there, aptly her number was 69 but she when she left I kind of stopped going (this was pre-covid).

NEO Flamingo is what they call the place now:
https://fujoho.jp/index.php?p=shop&id=2122

Yet the sign outside still says just Flamingo. LOL

That test hasn't gotten any better based on the crap I was put through, and the wait was quite long, but the girl made up for it.

There are several soaps that take white boys as long as they speak the language; way fever than in Yoshiwara though. Will be interesting to read your reports as I had an idea to walk through them all to find out which would take me. I got a bit discouraged though when I started to go through their web pages and the first six high-end places had a blanket "no foreigners" rule there.

I happen to be a brown boy, so we seem to be welcome, too.
I am tempted to make a thread dedicated to the Kawasaki Soaplands and whether us gaicocks can be permitted entry. I wonder if the TAG manager would object to it...?

I am tempted to make a thread dedicated to the Kawasaki Soaplands and whether us gaicocks can be permitted entry. I wonder if the TAG manager would object to it...?

Exactly what I was planning to do, great minds and so on. I do not see there would be any problems doing that, I mean even physically the city of Tokyo is just few hundreds metres away from the closest Kawasaki soaps. :D

Though around 90% of the list will sadly be just "no foreigners allowed in".

Exactly what I was planning to do, great minds and so on. I do not see there would be any problems doing that, I mean even physically the city of Tokyo is just few hundreds metres away from the closest Kawasaki soaps. :D

Very interesting.

I'm trying to call in on some DH in a more country side area (Saitama), although the Japanese conversation is moving ok, I quickly get a: "we do not take new customer", and if I push, it's usually "no gaijin".
I do that over the phone, and I'm wondering what are the biggest issues for them in regards to Gaijins. In particular, should I try to suggest a price increase to get in, or insist on the fact I've been here long and know the rules, or ... just keep trying until I have luck somewhere ?

The best thing about Kawasaki Soaplands have got to be the price. Looking at the Yoshiwara 60k-80k range, for my budget that’s one, maybe two fucks per month when Kawasaki is literally less than half of that.

Despite not being in Tokyo, that’s such a bargain that I’d imagine the 30-40 minute trek from Shimbashi station can’t be that bad and deserves a reference on this site.

I suspect some more shops have opened for business with foreigners; the tencho at Jyotei Orihime (my go-to soap in Kawasaki right now) told me that business has been somewhat stale in Horinouchicho as of late and that conveniently the touts are having a hard time separating gaijin from nihonjin…

Reactions: Cinnabums
Time it right and Kawasaki is only 14min by train from Shinbashi
True, but I was including the walk to Horinouchicho. That’s at least 15-20 minutes at a typical pace.

The walk from Keikyu Kawasaki is a little better, so I recommend getting to that station if it is convenient.

I'm working to clear the backlog of reviews; I've been delayed due to various things that take me away from TAG for large swathes of time.

Have you ever thought of modifying this part to be community driven? Like say allow members who have been active and are in good standing reviews be able to see new reviews immediately, and then up vote them to approve them. Say 3-4 members have to upvote to approve the review While also make making it impossible to cast votes on your own reviews? Might save you time. Maybe run a test where you put in the functionality and see what said members would up and down vote, and if you think they meet the criteria for what you would allow.

Reactions: Sudsy
Have you ever thought of modifying this part to be community driven? Like say allow members who have been active and are in good standing reviews be able to see new reviews immediately, and then up vote them to approve them. Say 3-4 members have to upvote to approve the review While also make making it impossible to cast votes on your own reviews? Might save you time. Maybe run a test where you put in the functionality and see what said members would up and down vote, and if you think they meet the criteria for what you would allow.

It’s a good point, but I’m pretty sure with sites like this there is a legal boundary that cannot be crossed and needs to be carefully and culturally respected. That’s particularly why there are word filters active as well.

I have a feeling there’d be some kind of training involved, and if shit goes bad someone will need to do a thousand sumimasens.

Still though, with all of that work TAG could totally have a moderator team…called something like Nadeshiko Protectors or Solomon’s Eunichs like that to boost the image.

Ok I get it.
Still though with a rental room (not love hotel) and a gekiyasu (激安) delivery, you can still be in the 10k range. 12-13k to be safe. Would be a shorter course though - 30-40 min.
Just did a quick search and around 80 shops in Shinjuku and Ikebukuro ea. meet this criteria. 30 in Shibuya. Not all are bbbj and not all are foreigner friendly of course - that requires more research - but my point is that there are quite a bit of options out there. Honestly I would rather punch myself in the face than set foot in a joint like Jan Jan. No offense to the fans. It’s really too sad anyone feels they have to because of lack of options.
Very interesting

How do you go about doing those quick search ?
Any specific Japanese site you would recommend ? I understand it would be hit and miss afterwards as they do not have the foreigner filter

How do you go about doing those quick search ?
Any specific Japanese site you would recommend ? I understand it would be hit and miss afterwards as they do not have the foreigner filter

I believe I used cityheaven for that quick exercise but I imagine there are other sites where you can search using the same or similar criteria.

To my knowledge there are no shops that require their ladies to service foreign customers. Unless of course the shop is one of the few designed for foreign customers. As such while there may be foreign unfriendly establishments, foreign friendly will then ultimately depend on the individual. Maybe this is already obvious - but foreigner ok does not mean all ladies are ok with foreigners. And then which foreigners and so on.

Well, then again there are shops who have ladies who are ok with foreigners but the mgmt staff are just total dicks to foreign people and they make things such a pain in the ass it’s not worth it…. But alas that’s a whole ‘nother story. The short is that search tools are good but only getcha so far as you say.

Sometimes when I call to try for a booking in such shop, I wonder in how much length I should go on being a foreigner, like: specific country or region, mentioning that some of their staff might be ok so if they could check that would be great.
But I'm afraid that outside of big cities they do not really want to take the time.

My recent experience is largely Tokyo but have used services in the burbs in the past. I don’t offer more information than they ask. Shops experienced with foreign customers will generally know upfront the preferences/requirements of their ladies around foreign customers. If they don’t know and you are asking them to dig for you, that would be a high hurdle indeed. If they do agree to dig it would probably mean business is not good and then that raises questions as to whether it is a good shop anyway…

If you can say speak Japanese on the phone, to like give your hotel room number, etc, I recommend the place reviewed here:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sei-no-kiwami-fuwari.25154/#post-265592

It is not cheap, but all the girls are beautiful and they start on BBBJ the second you open the door. They are in Ikebukuro, but can dispatch anywhere in central Tokyo. There is one guy who sometimes answers the phone who speak pretty good English but none of the other staff do. They have sister shops in Gotanda, Chiba and elsewhere.

If you can say speak Japanese on the phone, to like give your hotel room number, etc, I recommend the place reviewed here:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/sei-no-kiwami-fuwari.25154/#post-265592

It is not cheap, but all the girls are beautiful and they start on BBBJ the second you open the door. They are in Ikebukuro, but can dispatch anywhere in central Tokyo. There is one guy who sometimes answers the phone who speak pretty good English but none of the other staff do. They have sister shops in Gotanda, Chiba and elsewhere.

Do you know if they also do LH booking for you or is the concept that you give the hotel room number for the service?

Ⅰ would a few days later say that with the right mindset and character probably 50% of those 63 shops are accessible by gaijin.