BBC visiting Tokyo Nov 17-22

Blackthunder69

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi there, I’m 35 from miami and will be visiting tokyo in November 17-22. I will be staying at the Hilton in shinjuku city. This will be my second time visiting and this time i would love to enjoy it. Feel free to pm me couples and single ladies.

What happened the first time?

He left the task of actually making an airline reservation to very last, and was stunned and outraged to find out that not only did Southwest Airlines NOT fly to Narita, but that he wasn't allowed to enter the country in the first place. Just as he's about to find out again this time, if he really is in Miami. Go figure, no surprise dealing with Flori-DUH. After he's done ranting and raving about how Japan is violating his Constitutional Rights by not allowing him in, he'll eventually lose interest and go back to trolling the Philippines/Thailand version of TAG.

Reactions: capitanminchia
They charge extra for BBC in Japan and wouldn't let you in at all based on penis size. Your penis has no power here. I'm black and wouldn't step foot in on of those disgusting hip-hop clubs. Sorry bruh, You have better luck with white girls and black in America your penis won't take you far in Japan.

They charge extra for BBC in Japan and wouldn't let you in at all based on penis size. Your penis has no power here. I'm black and wouldn't step foot in on of those disgusting hip-hop clubs. Sorry bruh, You have better luck with white girls and black in America your penis won't take you far in Japan.

gotta use independent. Never got charged extra

gotta use independent. Never got charged extra
I found out Yakuza hook these girls on meth and stuff. Not going anymore and done with it altogether even in america. I'm going clubbing and such. I have a moral compass to where I don't even want to remotely be paying into something like that. On Top of that I never had falatio without a condom and was only thought of to prevent child birth....I can get a bottle of don perrigon, have a eight pack, and be chizzled. hitting the gym hard-core soon....Idk I'm usually the up-right dude with dating and everything but I'm more concerned with studies. I don't know how to play up under a girl or lie for sex... So It's like I'm a virgin at dating now.See ya, I'm done with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: MamoruSpain
I found out Yakuza hook these girls on meth and stuff. Not going anymore and done with it altogether even in america. I'm going clubbing and such. I have a moral compass to where I don't even want to remotely be paying into something like that. On Top of that I never had falatio without a condom and was only thought of to prevent child birth....I can get a bottle of don perrigon, have a eight pack, and be chizzled. hitting the gym hard-core soon....Idk I'm usually the up-right dude with dating and everything but I'm more concerned with studies. I don't know how to play up under a girl or lie for sex... So It's like I'm a virgin at dating now.See ya, I'm done with it.
You really should lay off the drugs.

Although the Kanto-based Tojo Clan was believed to have been disbanded and reorganized as a legitimate security company in Osaka, there are now rumors of a resurgence in nefarious doings under the leadership of a lesser known descendant of Tojo’s founder Makoto Tojo. It’s not quite clear how this is to play out but we will certainly learn more in Tokyo Vice…

You really should lay off the drugs.

I don't know why I'm intrigued by his posts, but reading a few of them it occurred to me that he might just be mildly LD (learning disabled)? Evidently, "mildly retarded" isn't politically correct any longer. His posts just reek of a lonely young outcast type who's invented this sort of fantasy reality (even without that bottle of "don perrigon") to lean on. I don't doubt for a second that he saved up and visited Tokyo, where he probably just acted like himself and got shut down virtually everywhere he went for being plain weird and now he's harboring a grudge.

Probably best to be nice to him, as this is how school (or, potentially, Ueno massage parlor) shooters/stabbers come to be.

Reactions: MamoruSpain
1. You can go to the clubs and bars in Roppongi and you could find someone to take back to your hotel. But sex here is not a given at all. I'm black also and that doesn't really mean that much at all. You are a foreigner before you are Black, White, Hispanic or whatever in Japan. Can you speak Japanese is the most important thing. But, that doesn't mean you can't get laid. Also consider that Tokyo is a very superficial city. Put a little effort into your style and looks when you go out. Since you are fairly new to Japan, google "Pubs" or search for any bars that have reviews written in English. The areas to consider are Roppongi, Shibuya, Shinjuku lol. All tourist spots bro but you probably don't have any Japanese friends out here to get you into the best places. Be careful of our Nigerian brothers and Chinese sisters because they will try to scam you unless you can work some charismatic magic.

2. In Japan, a big penis gets you nothing. Other than the Japanese guys in bars asking you can they touch your penis to see how big it is.

3. You can try your luck with apps. Try Tinder of course and then give Bumble a shot.

4. If you go for the p4p route. Use the resources on this site. It is as easy as that. It will be expensive. I think more expensive than the states. My last p4p experience was around $700. You can go cheaper of course but you should be prepared to spend money.

5. If I were you, I would go out just to have fun. Getting laid should be at the bottom of your list. Go out and experience the culture. My best luck was when I just went out and explored Tokyo. You meet amazing people from everywhere and then when you least expect to get laid .... it happens.

Good luck bro

lolomo1, I’m not black, but I’m much older than most on this forum, and I really believe what you said in #5.

My first trip to Japan was on a ski trip to Hakuba, 10 years ago with a couple of friends. After a week of skiing, they came back to the states, and I hung out in Tokyo for 2 extra days just to sightsee. I was at the Shinjuku station, looking at my phone trying to figure out which direction my hotel was, I must have looked totally lost, as a Japanese lady in her late 30’s, who spoke English, came up to me and asked me if I needed help.

I replied yes and that I was trying to find the Ibis Hotel. She took out her phone, then said she got it and said she’ll show me where it is. I expected her to just walk me to the exit, and basically explain/point me in the correct direction. We chatted as we walked to the exit and I expected her to stop, but she just kept walking and we kept talking all the way to the hotel, which took us about 5-10 minutes to get there.

Long story short, it didn’t end there. I love Japan and can’t wait till they re-open.

Long story short, it didn’t end there. I love Japan and can’t wait till they re-open.
It seems that the story had a happy ending. ;) What you commented is part of the essence of Japan. Every time I was lost or in troubles there has always been a helping hand and good memories at the end.

Cue a sudden increase in gaijins wandering around looking "lost".

That is pretty much the oldest trick in the book. I honed that to perfection already in the 80's.

Though it was pretty much just by actually being lost but it didn't stop the girls; a white guy was a white guy even if he was an idiot.