Guest viewing is limited

BDSM BDSM Youko: The delight of a professional dominatrix playing with 'her toy': me

Nomen Nescio

Excellent sex is the power of life
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Youko

Date of Encounter:
July 2018

Contact Method:

Appointment Length & Costs:
3h ¥65.000

Type/Location:
Love Hotel in Shinjuku (±¥5000)

Language Notes:
All done in English

Details of the Encounter:
I found Youko-sama via a previous review here on TAG (thank you joeking!).

From her website (especially her movies) and that previous review, I had the impression that she was on the hardcore side of BDSM (CBT, flogging, spitting, demeaning). However she clearly has a wide range as our encounter was more in the "you are my toy to play with, let me see how you well you can feel these sensations fully!" sweet femdom (as requested via my yes/no/maybe list).
So I think Youko-sama is also a good fit for those of you wanting to experiment a bit with BDSM, as she seems to provide the full range from soft to hard interactions.

Arrangement were made via her website and per email, all in English. We met in the Shinjuku area, right on time. She was easy to pick out as she walked towards me: Physically she is like her pictures, although somehow I had imagined her way bigger, more physically intimidating :-D.
From there went to a nice standard love hotel, not specially geared to SM play but just a normal large bed (and shower+toilet).

In the beginning conversation I explained my experience so far (including lots of tantra in the German style moving towards conscious kink, and some intense play with Sweet-Devil's Kaoruko-sama) and my request for lots of prostate stimulation, pegging and generally seeing finding out if there are kinks I like (or not or just don't do anything either way for me).
And oh boy did I get that!

The session started with my hands in cuffs behind my back, and quite fast a ballgag in my mouth. Then she started out experimenting with "her toy": my body. She quickly found my sensitive nipples, and spent a while 'torturing' me playing with them, with increasingly strong pinches (which I love), all the while cooing "good boy!" and "feel more", and looking me right in the eyes with challenge and appreciation.
Seeing her looking me right in the eyes, with her slim and strong body accentuated by her leather outfit, her beautiful tattoos, and feeling her incredibly soft skin... Oh her skin, I really can't describe how soft her skin was, every which body parts she touched me was soft. Except her nails, which where very deviously sharp when it mattered (read on).

Anyway, back to the story: When she discovered my balls were sensitive to teasing, she spent some ages with them too. Time slowed down in bliss, interrupted with sharp spanks on my ass to keep my attention in the moment ;-).

Back to nipples, nipple pinches and nipple clamps for "foreplay". I made the mistake of saying "motto" (more) when she pinched below my pain threshold and oh boy did I learn she takes that serious. Her strong fingers and sharp nails came into play. Delightful!

Onto the main course, lots of anal and prostate play. With excellent pacing, within no time she had her finger on my internal orgasm button and she was seeing just how much I could take. Quite a lot it turned out :-D.
For those of you who haven't experienced this, these "dry" prostate orgasms are delightful and so different from an ejaculatory one that it is hard to compare. There is this moment that I love and find hard to accept, where I just lose control over these orgasms, and they roll over, and over, and over, and <oh god will she give me a break> over, and <damn this is great and annoying and> over, and over, <I hope this stops I can't take much more>, and over, and over <I hope this does not stop>,... Divine!
(I imagine this is what multiple orgasms for a woman feel like. Same "oh shit"&"oh god" I've seen my lovers struggle with deliciously.)

End play was with a strap-on. She offered me a choice of sizes and I was proud to point to the bigger of the two (which is significantly smaller than the black one she sports on the website pictures, a monster I'm not ready for.)
Seeing my mistress Youko, elegantly leather clad and tattoo sporting, strap on her faux cock was quite something.
The way she handled her 'manhood' had me really want her to be inside me, a hunger I have rarely felt. (Again giving me a lot of empathy for how it must feel for women to be penetrated.) Lovely!

Our time together was unfortunately. After all the dozens and dozens of internal orgasms, my body was not interested in ejaculative orgasm, something I know from the tantra side. That seemed to confuse her a bit, and if anything, that is the only blemish on the interaction for me. Maybe something she could add to her skillset.

We enjoyed it so much that we went over time with the love hotel ;-). Good byes were exchanged and we went our ways. I felt invigorated and relaxed afterwards. Definitely much less anal retentive :-D

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Excellent experience, I will definitely revisit her when I have the chance. Maybe next time see what I like if I tell her "motto" more ;-)

Every year I go to Japan I keep questioning if I should book a session with her. Two or three years ago the English on her website wasn't as amazing as it is now, and she never replied to a question I sent, so time passed and I forgot to follow-up with her (or others on here). That said, she seems like the mistress in Japan to indulge her clients in armpit play. I had a strong kick for hairy armpits on beautiful women a few years ago (specifically women that indulge in it), but never had any play IRL. I feel like she would be the person to determine if the kinks I have extend beyond the keyboard...

First of all, thanks for writing this. That said, I have three questions for ya:
1) How was her English level? Did you feel any frustration or did you get the sense she felt frustrated in any difficult-communication that was done English? Could you have a conversation with her in English about the topics of the session without much issue? I'm wondering if a lot of the details you mentioned you guys discussed at the start could have been done beforehand in email or something.
2) I'm a bit confused by the end of your review: How did she try to get you to cum at the end of the session that made her confused why you couldn't/didn't want it?
3) Is the end of the session expected that she bring you to orgasm, probably with a combination of toys & a handjob? Although I'm aware this isn't the primary intention of a session with her, I don't want to be blue-balled after indulging in all these kinks, ha.

Thanks again!

Edit:
Bonus question: Is there any DFK (deep french kissing) or normal lips on lips kissing?

Last edited:
NN, thanks for the shout out! I haven't seen Youko since my review, but as for Cambri's questions

1. Can't say much about her English level as I spoke Japanese with her, but she's game to speak and I think you would have no trouble about the topics of the session.
2. Can't answer that but
3. She brought me to orgasm at the end and I don't think she'd leave you blue-balled.

The bonus question, unfortunately, I didn't get any kissing at all, which is a shame, cause she is gorgeously kissable

Also, she has an account on fetlife, though the pictures and videos are from her site, but she toured Germany and the Netherlands a few months ago, and if you are on there, I'm sure she would be happy if you sent her a friend request.

The bonus question, unfortunately, I didn't get any kissing at all, which is a shame, cause she is gorgeously kissable

Maybe because she writes on her site that requesting any standard health play like kissing, fellatio etc. will lead to you being refused.
From what I have picked up from several mistresses, TAG does not have a very good reputation among them as this is a board used for information regarding FS and they are concerned that potential customers do not understand the differences.

Reactions: Nomen Nescio
Sorry I wasn’t clear, yes it’s against the rules and yes I did read everything and yes I didn’t ask. In my previous review, the list manager added BDSM provider to the title after a number of people or asking questions like that So he may want to do it again.

Reactions: Nomen Nescio
TAG does not have a very good reputation among them as this is a board used for information regarding FS and they are concerned that potential customers do not understand the differences.
The problem is the overall image stuck in people's head that don't know the differences. We can scream about the differences all day long, but people need to read and understand what's being said.
Sorry I wasn’t clear, yes it’s against the rules and yes I did read everything and yes I didn’t ask. In my previous review, the list manager added BDSM provider to the title after a number of people or asking questions like that So he may want to do it again.
I've added BDSM in the title, but maybe a new TAG (pun intended) is in order.

Hi Cambri,

sorry about the slow response, I had not seen a notification there was a follow up on my review. And I had a session with her this weekend here in Europe ;-)

That said, she seems like the mistress in Japan to indulge her clients in armpit play. I had a strong kick for hairy armpits on beautiful women a few years ago (specifically women that indulge in it), but never had any play IRL. I feel like she would be the person to determine if the kinks I have extend beyond the keyboard...
I haven't tried that kink, but she is beautiful, does have hairy armpits, and seems game for a large range of play including smell play. So my guess is that she is indeed the mistress in Japan to do that with.

To make explicit: I also think she is very beginner-friendly. Even though her website has some intimidating shots (man that black strap on looks intimidating) and movies, and she can go in the though dominatrix role, there is a very attentive and adaptive professional at play. She was up for some impressive variation of play, and was tracking really closely what worked or not for me in that moment.

First of all, thanks for writing this. That said, I have three questions for ya:
1) How was her English level? Did you feel any frustration or did you get the sense she felt frustrated in any difficult-communication that was done English? Could you have a conversation with her in English about the topics of the session without much issue? I'm wondering if a lot of the details you mentioned you guys discussed at the start could have been done beforehand in email or something.
Her English is very good for these conversations. All my interactions with her were in English only. She'll occasionally asks to reformulate things to make sure she understands correctly, but I would also have that with native English speaking providers. So absolutely no frustrations either way.

I did share a yes/no/maybe list with her by email beforehand, so I indicated what I knew I was interested in (prostate play for example), what I knew I was not interested in (ball torture for example) and what I don't know but was interested to try out (smothering in this case). I tend to do this up front with providers so they can take time to look up terms they don't know or ask. My experience with Japanese providers, including Youko-sama and Kaoroku-sama was that these descriptions are carefully studied and enacted. Youko-sama knew and acted exactly to what I had expressed.

2) I'm a bit confused by the end of your review: How did she try to get you to cum at the end of the session that made her confused why you couldn't/didn't want it?
I'm probably a bit non-standard in that I do not aim to have an ejaculatory orgasm (I get lots of non-ejaculatory ones in return, or "dry orgasm" in Japanese terminology). Even though I explain this not wanting to ejaculate to providers, even tantra massage providers who know about this practice tend to still aim for an ejaculatory orgasm at the end. Youko-sama also temporarily forgot, but remembered at the end.

The way was with intense strap-on play and a handjob. Mind- but not ejaculation-blowing ;-)

3) Is the end of the session expected that she bring you to orgasm, probably with a combination of toys & a handjob? Although I'm aware this isn't the primary intention of a session with her, I don't want to be blue-balled after indulging in all these kinks, ha.
Haha, yes well as said above, she does seem to be used bringing the customer to ejaculatory orgasm at the end.

Bonus question: Is there any DFK (deep french kissing) or normal lips on lips kissing?
No. Clearly one way only: you are her slave, it is her body now. She gets to things with you. You don't get to do things with her. ;-)

Thanks for getting back to me! No worries for the slow response. All great information - thanks for all the detailed answers to my questions. I think I'm definitely going to book a session with her!