Guest viewing is limited

Behind the Looking Glass -- A Trip to Kirari

The reason you have to pay the initial entrance fee twice is because one of the fees is for signing up only. So if you kept your members card (which maybe you didn't), you don't have to pay that next time.

This seems about what someone may expect from a deai cafe experience, not bad, i guess.

Also the east side of Ikebukuro kirari is very small, not recommended.
There is a huge one on the west side, the biggest of all. I don't think they have the prettiest girls though but maybe the most selection.

There are also a few kirari outside of Tokyo
The only time I went to Kirari was the big one on the west side. I went with my girl friend hoping for a 3p solution but mainly for the Kirari double experience (with her being in the other side of the glass).
And although no girl was willing to join us it was worth it and I'm keeping my member card for when I'll stop being under her watch :D

And by the time they finished their janken contest, the girl had left... 笑

I saw the gyaku Nampa Momo Café, it is more expensive than Kirari I think, I’m interested in seeing what happens if I go, any insight? Are they Gaijin friendly? Thanks~

I saw the gyaku Nampa Momo Café, it is more expensive than Kirari I think, I’m interested in seeing what happens if I go, any insight? Are they Gaijin friendly? Thanks~
Yeah, momocafe is more expensive for guys to enter than kirari.
So gyaku is basically that YOU sit behind a mirror wall and cant see the girls, but they can see and call you. You would still have to pay the girl for a date with her in most cases, but the advantage for guys is that sometimes its cheaper, but mostly that you know the girl is ok with you as a customer (especially being a foreigner) and its good for guys who are nervous and shy because they dont have to invite a girl and be possibly rejected.
Disadvantage is that you cant really pick the most beautiful girl in the room yourself, but you will still be able to see the girl before closing the deal.

There is also a gyaku nampa kirari in Shibuya, i have never been there. The gyaku nampa momo cafe is in Ikebukuro east, and there is a small one in Shinjuku next to the I love kabukicho building thats also gyaku nampa.

Yeah, momocafe is more expensive for guys to enter than kirari.
So gyaku is basically that YOU sit behind a mirror wall and cant see the girls, but they can see and call you. You would still have to pay the girl for a date with her in most cases, but the advantage for guys is that sometimes its cheaper, but mostly that you know the girl is ok with you as a customer (especially being a foreigner) and its good for guys who are nervous and shy because they dont have to invite a girl and be possibly rejected.
Disadvantage is that you cant really pick the most beautiful girl in the room yourself, but you will still be able to see the girl before closing the deal.

There is also a gyaku nampa kirari in Shibuya, i have never been there. The gyaku nampa momo cafe is in Ikebukuro east, and there is a small one in Shinjuku next to the I love kabukicho building thats also gyaku nampa.
So when a clean looking guy in a suit walks in, would the girls fight over his card ??

Late reply. I was just in Kirari Shibuya Honten. The nicest looking girl there was asking 20,000 but in my talk with her, I low balled her at 10,000 Yen for 2 hours. So for the guy asking about prices above, it's a total crap shoot. I declined, and left. I went in there only on an information collection mission and just wantedt o see what was going on there today. Looked pretty slow. Only 3 girls working at 3:00 PM. 4 Oyajis in there smoking away. EDIT: Like the guy above said, don't go in with the first offer. Be straight up with them and ask them how much for full sex and for how long. Good advice.

I really enjoyed this review -- I always wondered how these places work, so I learned something new!

According to their site for pricing, it's 2000 (one-time) for becoming a member, 2000 entry per day (in/out unlimited, across all locations), and 2000 when exiting with a girl. Tax is additional.