Best Kissers?

RIDER 00

TAG Member
Reaction score
Which GFE provider do you think is the best intimate/technical kisser?

As part of my sex life, I love DFK, especially when the girl gets into it and kisses me just as if she were horny and has active tongue movement. JAV where the guy and girl are doing wild french kissing the whole time they are fucking is something I find totally hot.

It can be a turnoff when you're making out with a girl and take the courage to stick your tongue in her mouth and she does nothing to respond, not even giving you the courtesy to suck your tongue.

I know that many girls aren't into DFK or can't do it with a client, only their true lovers. But I do appreciate it when they give me some service in this area. I once had a provider who had absolutely no response when I kissed her with tongue. I went so far as to ask her if she could do it a little, but she flatly said no, so I moved on.

This is why I appreciate Kumi of ND, my top provider, so much. She's gotten a lot of heat on this board for not being an active kisser, but she will always match what you do when kissing, including mirrored tongue movement.

Erina of AM also greatly impressed me during a follow-up session I had with her the other day. As I was banging her in MS during our climax, she suddenly looks at me with her dreamy eyes, gives me a cute smile, and sticks out her tongue all the way inviting me to make love to it as well. Getting totally excited, I, of course, sucked on it like mad, stuck my tongue down her throat, and we kept on sharing this passionate embrace until I came hard inside her.

With all that being said, who do you think is the best kisser in terms of initiative, passion, technique, and intimacy? I won't weigh in with my opinion yet, but please share your experiences.

I'm a big fan of kissing as well. I've had some sessions where I swear the make out session was the longest part of the whole experience.

Can't give input regarding best kisser in terms of initiative, passion, technique, and intimacy since I really haven't taken part in the Tokyo scene, but personally I find passion or attitude to be the most important trait when it comes to kissing (or sex in general). I've been able to have very enjoyable make out sessions with providers who were rather reserved with their kissing techniques, simply because they were still really into it.

who do you think is the best kisser in terms of initiative, passion, technique, and intimacy?
Hate to sound like a broken record, but Manami floats my boat best in all the departments you've mentioned. If I was a zillionaire, I'd be in heaven just sitting in a condo typing away on TAG watching her read a novel. Many, including me, dig her that much. That said, choosing Manami on this site is like saying i like supporting the Giants or NY Yankees when talking about baseball. Unoriginal answer, but right as rain.

Last edited:
I enjoy very passionate, initiative, intimacy kiss. I just need a better tool. I hate my thin, small lips. They look good only when I wear Kimono. I would rather wear regular outfit, have @MissInsomnia 's lips and kiss all the time.

I must be the one dude that doesn't kiss providers on a routine basis. Stateside, damn near zero girls are willing to kiss customers (for fear of disease) and the ones that do are feared by customers (also for fear of disease). Funny how that works but that's how it is.

And that is why when one of the girls at NHP gave me a tiny, ever so brief kiss as I was about to leave, I was stunned. :eek:

Do Japanese providers kiss because they like it or is it because the market demands it?

Is it that important to know? Just enjoy the moment.
It's unimportant, more of a curiosity if anything. Next time I'm in town, I'll use this thread as a reference so I can experience for myself ;)

Reactions: krdxgm69
I must be the one dude that doesn't kiss providers on a routine basis. Stateside, damn near zero girls are willing to kiss customers (for fear of disease) and the ones that do are feared by customers (also for fear of disease). Funny how that works but that's how it is.

And that is why when one of the girls at NHP gave me a tiny, ever so brief kiss as I was about to leave, I was stunned. :eek:

Do Japanese providers kiss because they like it or is it because the market demands it?
Auch. So unGFE!

Which diseases could you probably get? Except pheifer, i cant think of anything serious. I dont think i've ever gotten a disease from kissing except the cold or a flu, and one time a nasty one day stomach bug (if your partner complains about stomach ache, its wise not to proceed.)

I think Japan is the country of omote nashi, so girls are more intimate with their clients here.
I dont really understand the point of unintimate providers, if its just about a hole, there ar toys for that.

Auch. So unGFE!

Which diseases could you probably get? Except pheifer, i cant think of anything serious. I dont think i've ever gotten a disease from kissing except the cold or a flu, and one time a nasty one day stomach bug (if your partner complains about stomach ache, its wise not to proceed.)

I think Japan is the country of omote nashi, so girls are more intimate with their clients here.
I dont really understand the point of unintimate providers, if its just about a hole, there ar toys for that.

Yeah, most providers stateside are most definitely less than GFE. Everyone's afraid of caching the herp. If you want GFE, it's expensive or you need a sex friend.

I see your point about omotenashi. I always assumed it was because of perverted ojisans. Well, I'll be back in Tokyo next year. I'll see for myself. :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Yeah, most providers stateside are most definitely less than GFE. Everyone's afraid of caching the herp. If you want GFE, it's expensive or you need a sex friend.

I see your point about omotenashi. I always assumed it was because of perverted ojisans. Well, I'll be back in Tokyo next year. I'll see for myself. :D
Oral herpes type one? I think Americans are probably the only folks that worry about that.
Checking your partner's lips for sores would be sufficient.

It seems not many Japanese people have oral herpes, i cant recall i've ever seen it on anyone here. It seems to not show up for healthy adults as much as for children anyway.

Well, i dont think kissing is such a perverted request, haha. Its not like wanting your partner to immitate an android or anything.

Bad personal experience?
Haha no, and it sounds fun actually.

But i heard there is a "robot delivery health" in Shinjuku, where girls act like they are robots. Talking about "mechanical service", haha!