Guest viewing is limited

best language exchanges

hitman99

TAG Member
Reaction score
Something just made me reminisce about a language exchange that turned into something I would look forward to every week. I met someone online through metropolis magazine who worked for Sojitz a huge trading company and was translating a lot of technical documents / manuals. Most of the content was pretty dry but I felt like I was helping her a lot and it was a nice feeling. I should add though that on our first meeting she said in a somewhat abrupt manner "I thought you would be wearing a suit like me" it may have been an icebreaker but anyway I digress it turned out to be about the only annoying thing she ever said to me.

To be honest I was not so focused on the Japanese language side of things (who is in all honesty?) and she thought this was more than interesting / beneficial. This lady was an extremely attractive and smart married woman of 52 years of age with beautiful features and a strong physique. I would say she was close to 175cm and she had a swimmers type body with nice legs and hips although she insisted she did nothing to stay in shape as she was too busy.

I actually worked out her age using the Chinese animal year horoscope and she happily confirmed and said it was clever and she was proud of being "mature" (something I found extremely rare with most Japanese women) as I have always had a thing for older women this suited me down to the ground. I was 34 - 35 at the time this exchange lasted well over a year.

She was always so genki and upbeat when we met and told me speaking in English felt like she was entering another world. She could speak the Queens quite well the only real thing I helped her with was the grammar when using some of the technical terms. Bloody hell it was boring material looking back. So I think it was just a real release for her to meet and speak about the stuff as opposed to just going through it all in her brain. She would always buy me coffee and sandwich and even didn't mind me smoking during the "study". Usually it would be an Excelsior cafe in Ningyochou near where she worked or at a posh cafe called Oslo near Naka Meguro where she lived.

Anyway one day we met at a cafe and she said she needed to print something off urgently as it was deadline translation and she had found a better place to study. I was a bit intrigued but followed her down the street on a very chilly autumn afternoon to one of the chain internet cafes. I had to show some ID to join and that was it. Next thing I know I am standing at the booth with saloon swinging cowboy type doors taking my shoes off after her. She pushes the door open and ushers me in. This is a tatami room maybe only three mats with two beautiful computer screens/ keyboard side by side and personal aircon. A menu for food and drinks which we never ordered from the first time anyway. We sat down and she then opens her email and leaves the booth to collect a document from the printer.

She comes back a few minutes later by which time I had made myself comfortable lying on my back and using her down jacket as a pillow. It was one of those Canadian goose ones and it smelt a bit of her hair. I wanted to fall asleep for ever in there. She thought it was amusing that I had made myself at home in this very comfortable and private space and sat at the computer with documents saying she would be ready in a minute.
Next thing she is cursing something in Japanese saying she was sent the wrong document and this task would have to wait. A few minutes later I hear something like "kuso" several times "I'm over this" or words to that affect and she has collapsed on the tatami beside me.

She had her back to me and was still looking at the screen just shuffled her body as close as possible to me in spooning position and grabbed my top arm and pulled it around her chest and said she just wants to cuddle. I was fine with this and as she was in her office clothes. Not a drab uniform like most OLs but a designer navy dress with a fresh checked blouse and black leggings/ stockings was he normal attire.

The cuddling was going well for a lack of a better phrase and she started talking about how she has a lot of stress with work and her daughter had missed an important university exam recently and unbuttons her blouse with my arms still wrapped around her torso and guides my hands to her very ample cleavage. I was getting as hard as a rock by this point but just continued listening / talking and she definitely knew what was up excuse the pun as I occasionally pushed into her ass/ hip gently under the ruse of adjusting my body position . She was almost whispering I guess out of respect for all the customers in the neighbouring boxes/ booths when she skillfully reached her elbow behind her back and unclipped her bra in a split second. Her bra just fell to around her lower body and I had well more than two handfuls all of a sudden. It felt super weird getting to second base before first. It was like getting her breasts caressed was the most natural thing in the world just like getting a neck or shoulder massage for her it seemed. I remember commenting on how nice they were and she said thanks but too big for Japanese was her exact reply to my complement. I just kept going with it in this for as long as she kept talking. Sometimes over and hour and she always paid despite me offering halves saying its the same price as a coffee as where we usually go. This was the most comfortable tatami ever and I remember thinking I would be better off living here than the gaijin house I was in at the time haha.

Some may call me a fool but I never got to even first base with this woman even though I grew to like her a lot. No third always second base only. I think I even asked if this terminology applied in Japanese. She would sometimes cop a decent feel as well always through the jeans but only ever commented "gaijin dekai na" which seems to be the default thing to say. It would just be weird to go any further than that given our language date location and I could just tell she thought the same. This woman had a lot of class about her you could tell from the way she walked and she didn't take any shit from anyone maybe as she was from the countryside in Kyushu somewhere. I didn't want to disrupt or complicate anything and I was pretty sure she didn't either.

This theme and location continued for ninety percent of all our language exchanges. There was only once when we met and our normal booth was occupied and I got brownie points for suggesting going back to the coffee shop instead of just bee lining it back to my room. A cuddle is a great stress release it seems !

Thanks for sharing this. It was very interesting to read about this experience. And definitely the type that you couldn’t make up even if you wanted to.

This theme and location continued for ninety percent of all our language exchanges. There was only once when we met and our normal booth was occupied and I got brownie points for suggesting going back to the coffee shop instead of just bee lining it back to my room. A cuddle is a great stress release it seems !

Great story! Would love to have had an experience like this. Cuddling is important!:D

Great story! Would love to have had an experience like this. Cuddling is important!:D
It really is a great stress release- you can just feel your blood pressure going down (for the most part ! ) There is something on VICE where a Japanese guy is in huge demand just lying and cuddling these damsels in distress. Maybe there is a market for it !

There is something on VICE where a Japanese guy is in huge demand just lying and cuddling these damsels in distress. Maybe there is a market for it !

Well, try to take a spinner and then just cuddle. You soon find out it's a job for true professionals only.

Or gay. Anyway, not an easy thing to do.

I had French/ English language exchange with a married French guy in the past. He gave me some very useful business French I could easily use from the next day. We had light dinner at French causal cafe, and in the end, he tried hard to direct me to LH, said that, "My wife is away this week. Tonight is my last chance. Please!!!"

Sorry, but I was pretty surprised, how easily probably other Japanese girls, give them free sex after language exchange??? You don't know how safe that person can be???

I'm so spoiled by TAG. I get paid for sex,,,once in the blue moon. Not recently happened, but...it took awhile for me to run away from this guy...

As an update for anyone interested even though I am not living in Japan these days - I still miss hearing the Japanese language, the version from the fairer sex. It really is a beautiful sounding language. I realise my vocabulary and understanding is actually pretty good much helped by the experience above. Even better in terms of learning a bit more of the language though is an app called LIVIT which used to be called 17. It is basically a live streaming app where people just talk shit about their lives or will be be singing or playing a musical instrument, taking a walk through Ueno park or somewhere in Hanami season. Once I even watched a group of very attractive Japanese women playing Golf at a very nice course. The streamer had attached her phone to the Golf Cart. I guess if you like Golf like me then was an added bonus. Highly recommend this app as a language exchange / learning utensil as it is real life spoken Japanese.
Enjoy and thank me later if you do !