Best place to expose in central Tokyo? My lady loves Yurakucho

Not into parties and stuff like that. Prefer the chaos of enjoying each moment, looking out and stopping, and from time to time the odd individual watching. Thanks, all the same!
Got it... just try to avoid being seen by kids. :)

Well, not that easy to find. I saw at least Shinjuku (the foot bridge linking the two parts of the Shinjuku Chuo Park) and maybe Ebisu (Garden Place, often windy).

NB: This search ended in a nice fap :LOL:
Yes, Ebisu and the windy angle near Mitsukoshi is a good way to get away with flashing but the problem is people of all different age groups - but a discreet pull up of the skirt does happen from time to time outside the coffee shop on a bench during quiet periods.

I prefer it unshaven but everyone is different...

I'm absolutely with you on this one. I love the bush!!!

HoYp1cA.gif

Years ago I was walking home well after midnight along a concrete riverbank in Meguro. I was passing a building maybe 5 or 6 meters off to the side of the path. Under an outside lamp on that building was a couple - her bent over and him plowing into her from behind. I had to pass by in the path or back up and go around - a couple hundred meters detour - so I continued walking. As I was coming up to where they were just off to the side I realized the "she" had a hand wrapped around "her" own cock, fapping away.

Yes, Ebisu and the windy angle near Mitsukoshi is a good way to get away with flashing but the problem is people of all different age groups - but a discreet pull up of the skirt does happen from time to time outside the coffee shop on a bench during quiet periods.

Are you guys coming soon? Starting to get cold here at Ebisu Garden Place ... been sat on this hard bench since 10.30 this morning!

Just want to add another vote for hairy pussies.

That first photo in this thread is sooo perfect!

Years ago I was walking home well after midnight along a concrete riverbank in Meguro. I was passing a building maybe 5 or 6 meters off to the side of the path. Under an outside lamp on that building was a couple - her bent over and him plowing into her from behind. I had to pass by in the path or back up and go around - a couple hundred meters detour - so I continued walking. As I was coming up to where they were just off to the side I realized the "she" had a hand wrapped around "her" own cock, fapping away.
Thanks for the visual............sigh

I hope that I conveyed the same amount of suprise as I experienced.

Actually an old memory that hadn't popped up (pardon the pun) in decades. Walking home through a park late at night and spotted this "Girl" on her knees cleaning this guys pipes on a bench but his right hand was going like crazy on himself.

Reactions: Tabanico
Actually an old memory that hadn't popped up (pardon the pun) in decades. Walking home through a park late at night and spotted this "Girl" on her knees cleaning this guys pipes on a bench but his right hand was going like crazy on himself.

That seems to be a pretty common thing amongst the pussily-challenged. Just few weeks ago walked through a park after few too many beers and decided to use the public bathroom. There was a dude smoking outside but when I got in to the urinals he stumped his cigarette and came in to pee too. Or so I thought, only noticed when I was already zipping up he was looking directly at me and his hand was from the movie The Fast and The Furious.

I didn't stay for the post-mortem cigarette though, he wasn't my type.

During my commute to work I usually try to get in a short walk when the weather is nice just to decompress after the train ride. One morning I was walking through a park on my usual path. As I walked by them men's room standing at the entrance I saw what was obviously a 40-something Japanese guy in a yellow sun-dress and wig.

Just. Keep. Walking.

Disaster.....