Guest viewing is limited

Best Sex Shop in Tokyo or surrunding area?

Bob

Enjoying life with the ladies!
Reaction score
I know there are several but what are your favs?

I know there are several but what are your favs?

My favorite are the ones I bring the ladies to and let her pick out the toys to be used on her. Going alone is quite boring.

Reactions: MikeH
I like Wild One in Shibuya. It’s kind of cramped, but they have pretty much everything.. and the staff are really nice.

I used to like M’s in Akihabara, but the recent times I’ve been there, it’s just crowded with tourists taking pictures with/of the items. Lol. They do have a great selection of adult goods, though.

I like Wild One in Shibuya. It’s kind of cramped, but they have pretty much everything.. and the staff are really nice.

I used to like M’s in Akihabara, but the recent times I’ve been there, it’s just crowded with tourists taking pictures with/of the items. Lol. They do have a great selection of adult goods, though.

+1 for M's. Found a couple of cool outfits for photoshoots in that shop. Haven't been to Akihabara in a while though as the deluge of tourists make it not so much fun to explore anymore. :(

My favorite are the ones I bring the ladies to and let her pick out the toys to be used on her.

You need to broaden your horizon, and maybe other things too, and let the girl to pick up toys to be used on you too. :p

I like Wild One in Shibuya.

The main shop or the one in Dōgenzaka? I like the latter, and if you are in a hurry to test your purchases that's an ideal location for that too. :D

Though in my opinion all the brick and mortar shops in Tokyo are so small they don't carry a good selection. So if you want anything special you still need to order online.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

It definitely has become some sort of tourist attraction with people just going in there to take photos.

M's is good if you need something on the ground level floor, but fighting the tourists up the stairs is not worth it, especially on the weekend. I usually just go to one of a dozen places on the main strip top floors. Hard to beat M's as a one stop shop, though.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I like looking around in Ms the most. But the paths are really small for such a crowded place.

Wild one is pretty nice in general.
I also like kabuki cho donki, its basic but its solid and you can buy other stuff at the same time.

There was a great sex shop near Shinjuku station where i used to buy my stocking (near the fruits stand and near an adult dvd shop, the street while all the shoe stores) but it seems they disappeared. :(

There was a great sex shop near Shinjuku station where i used to buy my stocking (near the fruits stand and near an adult dvd shop, the street while all the shoe stores) but it seems they disappeared. :(

Did it disappear recently?

There's always C'est Bien in Roppongi if you like things on the wild side... I'm more of a latex and fetish lover, so For Your Pleasure in Omotesando is right up my alley :) You can actually find some of my stuff for sale there when it's time to clean some latex and other gear out of the closet in my playroom...

Reactions: AliceInWonderland