Best Strip Club in Tokyo?

detonator1

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I used to be a frequent visitor of One Eye'd Jacks many years ago before it closed down. Also enjoyed Climax before that disappeared. Last week I went to Seventh Heaven and Tantra. Both were decent but the girls were definitely getting up there in age and very aggressive in hustling clients. Can anyone personally recommend some other good places with a healthy mix of local and foreign dancers who really know how to give a private dance?

Thanks so much!

I like The Office these days, and I agree that the hustling has become annoyingly aggressive at 7th and Tantra in recent years.

-Ww

Where is The Office? In the past I have not liked the clubs in Tokyo that much but I may get out there and try it out some day seen.

Where is The Office? In the past I have not liked the clubs in Tokyo that much but I may get out there and try it out some day seen.

Roppongi, a few buildings closer to the crossing than TGI Fridays...8th floor I believe.

Caveat - I haven't been there much in the last year or two, and these things do change.

But still much less hustling/pressure than 7th or Tantra based on a recent visit.

-Ww

Hi guys. Any other recommendations besides the office? A friend had also heard about that place from some Nigerian on the street but that always raises the red flags with me. Since I believe the best places don't necessarily have to advertise.

How about hot hostess bars (Japanese style)? I heard there are also some really hot Korean hostess bars in Roppongi. Any tips?