Guest viewing is limited

Best way to meet someone for NSA fun as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolument!

upload_2022-1-3_18-38-45.jpeg

I’m married but currently sexless for the past 18 months.
I’m a foreign woman in Tokyo and want to meet for NSA fun but in a safe and discreet way. Any apps/websites or places (bars etc) to recommend?
Not really interested in sugaring, just some good sex with a non crazy person
Was thinking about going to a happening bar but that seems to be hit or miss

Did you ever have any luck with an app or site? I'm a foreign man in the same situation.

I’m a foreign woman in Tokyo and want to meet for NSA fun but in a safe and discreet way. Any apps/websites or places (bars etc) to recommend?

I would recommend a gym. You don't actually have to exercise too hard - just pretend to do something dangerous or interesting.

I would recommend a gym. You don't actually have to exercise too hard - just pretend to do something dangerous or interesting.
Do that work? I been on gym for while now. The environment is quiet af.

Do that work? I been on gym for while now. The environment is quiet af.
Depending on which gym you attend, that could get you banned. Be careful about approaching women in gyms, especially in Japan. Of course, aquajp is correct about gyms, but I let the women flirt with me before I do anything. But that’s just how I avoid issues.

Ah if you are a guy - another guy (probably staff) is more likely to approach you than a woman. Yes it does work. I did it once myself on accident. I was trying out a new machine and was facing the wrong damn direction like the asshole I am. A staff member came and corrected me. Then proceeded to tell me about how he has been working on his English so he can go to America or Europe and meet some blonde women.

I have never tried to pick anyone up at the gym - but I know some men and women at my gym that do try.

Ah if you are a guy - another guy (probably staff) is more likely to approach you than a woman. Yes it does work. I did it once myself on accident. I was trying out a new machine and was facing the wrong damn direction like the asshole I am. A staff member came and corrected me. Then proceeded to tell me about how he has been working on his English so he can go to America or Europe and meet some blonde women.

I have never tried to pick anyone up at the gym - but I know some men and women at my gym that do try.
man, what gym do you guys go to? I am in my second gym in my area now, nothing much. I just registered for another bigger gym for following months. hoping for better luck i guess. Or maybe I am Asian and they just assumed I don't be speaking English fluently.

I have been a member of several gyms. I currently go to central sports gym.

Msg me?

Status
Not open for further replies.