Bigger japanese condoms

kramal

TAG Member
Reaction score
I usually use "Skyn Large" condoms. They are easy to put on and fit well (a bit too long but at least the width is fine).

Although I can buy them in Japan, they cost a lot more than japanese brands. I tried Okamoto Big Boy (with the horse) because according to my research those are supposed to be almost the same size.
Unfortunately they are difficult to unroll and as tight as a regular european condom. Now i'm stuck with a box of useless condoms.
I didn't want to buy the larger one with the elephant because those have a strange shape with a larger head portion. I think those might be to loose? Has anyone tried them? Is there a shop in Tokyo where I can buy single ones instead of the whole box?

Any other recommendations for japanese brand large condoms?

Reactions: hardharry
Any other recommendations for japanese brand large condoms?

Well, Japanese factories do manufacture larger condoms, unfortunately none of them are sold in Japan. In Japanese market large means wider, not longer.

Yes wider is what I need. Longer is not so much an issue, in the worst case the last 2-3cm aren't covered...

Then you could try Fuji Latex's Just Fit series in which they have XL size. Available in Donki for a bit over 1.000 yens per pack.

Reactions: hardharry and rb25
I buy the Mega Big Boy's (ones with the elephant) at the Mega Donki Shibuya for like ¥980 a pack. They seem to be ¥1600 at every other Donki.

Do the elephant ones come with peanuts??? Just asking... :D

Only if you can use your trunk to pick up the peanuts and then put them in your mouth.

Reactions: Sterling and BB0523
Same issue here with the Okamoto Big Boy. In my city every pharmacy I've tried only stocks that as their largest and it is pretty much the size of a regular western condom. I can't even find the XXL with the elephant to see if that one will fit. Will have to make a stop in Tokyo it seems.

Finding larger sized condoms for clients is always tricky, which is why I tend to bring a variety of larger sizes with me from Australia.

It’s worth checking out the MySize condoms site. If only for the printable .pdf ruler so that you can measure yourself accurately!
http://www.mysize-condoms.com/index/

Just a hint though, make sure that your printer settings are ‘actual size’ and not ‘scale to fit’.....

Thanks mischa for the link! They sound like almost tailor made.

Same issue here with the Okamoto Big Boy. In my city every pharmacy I've tried only stocks that as their largest and it is pretty much the size of a regular western condom. I can't even find the XXL with the elephant to see if that one will fit. Will have to make a stop in Tokyo it seems.

You can buy "mega big boy" with the elephant at Amazon. It's not that easy to find it in an ordinary pharmacy in Tokyo, either. You probably need to go to Donki.

Okamoto Big Boy (one with the horse) is obviously a few mm smaller in width than the US regular size.

I am “lucky”; Japanese condoms work just fine...sigh...

For the record, (and I’m sure there’s a thread on this topic on TAG somewhere), bigger is not better. In my opinion, ‘average’ is perfect. And I’m certain that a lot of ladies would agree with me.

For the record, (and I’m sure there’s a thread on this topic on TAG somewhere), bigger is not better. In my opinion, ‘average’ is perfect. And I’m certain that a lot of ladies would agree with me.
Well thank the Almighty Creator for that, since if there is one thing I am in just about every way, it’s bloody average.

Max, don't knock it. I've been with a girl so beautiful it almost hurt to look at her only to find that her kitty was so tiny that some 69 and a good cuddle was all that we managed. A lot of sexual positions are tricky (because they can be painful for the girl), going too fast can be tricky, and anal is pretty much off the table unless she's a pro.

I don't know if I'd ever opt for penis reduction (if there was ever such a thing) as I've grown rather fond of my fellow "club member" (ba-dum-bum-CHING) but I certainly wouldn't want anything bigger either.

I guess it's like breasts. Women seem to worry about their breast size as much as men worry about their dicks. But I've never met a pair of breasts I've never liked and I'm sure as Mischa says "average is perfect".

I must say I get tired after every trip back "home" coming back with enough condoms to equip an army on its way to invade Manchuria.

As for ordering from Amazon if I was still flying solo maybe. Not sure how that would go down if I wasn't there to receive the box.

Reactions: Mischa Maxwell
A lot of sexual positions are tricky (because they can be painful for the girl), going too fast can be tricky, and anal is pretty much off the table unless she's a pro.

They are not wrong when they say the most difficult thing in the world is fucking with half a dick.

They are not wrong when they say the most difficult thing in the world is fucking with half a dick.
Yeah, no joke :(

Donki and some of the adult shops sell a variety of sizes.
I do agree with hardharry about restocking on trips back home.
My colleague used to order from amazon and have them sent to the office. But, I suppose you can have items delivered to the convenience store.

Okamoto Big Boy are terrible. As mentioned they are really hard to unroll, they get caught on themselves and won't roll on - I feel like a virgin trying for the first time. Even worse they are really thick and you get very little sensation. But if you've always wanted a black dick they're perfect.

The ones I use are Sagami Original L-size. They come in a white box and individual condoms are in a little plastic container. They're expensive but the best readily available ones I've found, still not long enough though. I don't get why they don't make condoms longer, having a bit extra unrolled at the base would be OK, but too short and they're liable to come off inside her.

Reactions: hibikii and Ken1988
The ones I use are Sagami Original L-size.

Those, like pretty much anything in Japan marked L or XL, are just the same size than regular ones in western countries.

I'm not sure how that information helps me.

It might help someone else who is looking for condoms in Japan though.

giraffe.jpg

Reactions: Maxblack