Telephone 0120-57-119

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min Kaishun Course - 16,000 plus 3,000 Premium Nurse Shimei

Type/Location:
Shinjuku Rental Room

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I was in the mood for a Kaishun massage (massage with HE) but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the "Asian" shops. I've had a couple decent experiences but never really liked the overall feel of the shops and felt like things were always kind of mechanical. So I decided to find a shop that offered similar types of courses with Japanese companions.

BinBin Clinic is a nurse-themed shop that operates out of Shinjuku. Its ranked first for massage outcalls on Kakubutsu (a big adult ranking site) and its very easy to see why. The several times I've used the shop the girls have always been stunners and also really skilled masseuses as well as skilled at finishing off the course. The basics are very similar to a DH service - you call them up and request your preferred course and time as well as if you have a particular companion in mind. Once the reservation is made its up to you to find a love hotel, rental room, etc for the session.

They have two basic courses on offer - the regular Kaishun course which starts with a powder massage and then goes into a lymph node/shiatsu massage with a HE. The companion is dressed in a sexy nurse outfit and no touching is allowed unless you pay extra. Then there's the "Special Course" which is all nude and has a body wash/shower massage, head massage and either aroma or kaishun massage with HE. Both also come with the option for a prostate massage if you're into it.

Please note this shop is NOT set up with foreigners in mind. It mainly caters to Japanese clients. So if you're looking for English support, etc its not a good option. I would only recommend them if you are confident in your Japanese. That said as long as you can communicate without problems they're totally cool getting you set up with an appointment.

There's also a very in-depth request chart they give you before the massage starts. This includes areas you want massaged, how strong you'd like them, what type of scented oil you'd prefer, if you want a prostate massage, etc etc. Its certainly not a must to fill this out - if you can't understand it I imagine the companion could take your requests in basic Japanese - but its really nice to have in case you do have some areas you'd like them to work on.

Serika is the top ranked companion at the shop and its very easy to understand why - she's a tall, leggy gyaru in her mid-20's, has a great personality and is a KILLER masseuse. She gave me one of the best massages I've ever had. This is not some bullshit "massage" where the companion just pushes on your back for a few minutes and calls it a day. Serika has been trained in massage and takes pride in it. Her HE technique was also super tight. The "premium" nurses cost an extra 1000 to nominate but trust me - with her its 1000 JPY very well spent.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This shop is a bit on the expensive side for an outcall massage service. Even a short course without selecting a companion will run you 14,000 JPY plus the room so you're looking at 16,000 JPY or a little more total. A longer, more involved course could run you over 23,000 JPY plus the room at which point you're already in cheap soapland territory in terms of pricing.

That said out of the three companions I've experienced all three were beautiful and extremely skilled at both massage and HE so I've always felt like I got my money's worth. If you are looking for a really, really good massage with a HE I would definitely recommend this shop.

Last edited: