Guest viewing is limited

Bit of a drunken mess at White Bell (Shibuya)

ForeignGuy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
White Bell - Momoko

Date of Encounter:
September

Contact Method:
Tout

Appointment Length & Costs:
33,600 - 90 Minutes

Type/Location:
Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1303/A130301/whitebell-d/girlid-34638362

Booking

Saturday night, I'm out in Shibuya, I've had more than my fair share of drinks. I'm feeling a bit up for some play, and so I hit up one of the touts in Dougenzaka.

Now before continuing, I know not what you guys think of touts, but I actually know this tout. For close to a decade we've known each other, and while I have no doubt his relationship with me is based on the fact that I generate income for him, he's also never ripped me off.

In any case, I continue forward we do our usual greeting of "Do you need help today?" "Maybe... what you got?" I ask specifically for some type of health, and he takes me to White Bell. It's a Hotel Health with a front in Dougenzaka. Not hard to find, but I would never have known it was there had someone not taken me.

I get there, they start taking out pictures of different girls, and presenting them to me. It didn't seem like any were off limits, but my Japanese is solid and I'm of mixed Asian decent, so good chance they might not have caught that I'm actually foreign. The store did offer me a variety of different girls because the wait was slightly long, but I dug my heels in and went with the first girl.

Afterwards the tout takes me to a hotel, helps me get a room, passes me the key, and tells me to wait. 40 minutes later. The girl comes in.

Play
I'm slightly disappointed with her looks. Definitely same girl as pics, but the photos in the shop were touched up. However she is still on the attractive side so It's really not a big deal.

We enter the shower, at this point it all feels pretty mechanical. I go and lay down on the bed. Normally at this point most girls with cuddle up to your side kiss a bit and then we'll start, but she went straight to the blowjob. Not 30 seconds after my dick is in her mouth, she asks (in Japanese) if I am interested in FS. We negotiate a bit, but for an extra 10,000 she's happy to provide.

The only issue, junior isn't waking up. I've had quite a bit to drink, and now I has whiskey dick. After a few minutes of her trying to get me up, I tell her we should just give up, but that just gets her to try harder. It takes quite a bit of effort, but she does manage to get me up. Honestly she must have been sucking for a good 20 minutes.

We put on the cap, and have at it. There's not much to comment after this. I was drunk, so it took a while to finish (although I thought it would have been impossible). While her technique wasn't really that great, she definitely put in a lot of effort.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Not the best experience of my life, but not a bad one either.

Interesting... I assume that the 33k includes the 10k she asked for to 'upgrade' your time with her?

Anyway, thank you for sharing the experience with us despite the outcome.

Approved: 10/9/2021

Reactions: ForeignGuy
Now before continuing, I know not what you guys think of touts, but I actually know this tout.

Well, our usual warning is correct in around 99.8% of the time. Similarly to saying you should not poke the bear, but we all know some people make good living handling them too.

Well, our usual warning is correct in around 99.8% of the time. Similarly to saying you should not poke the bear, but we all know some people make good living handling them too.

I still stand by my own belief that the only good tout is a deceased tout that's been desiccated, ground into a fine powder, and used as grit on an icy footpath to prevent the elderly from slipping and breaking a hip.

I still stand by my own belief that the only good tout is a deceased tout that's been desiccated, ground into a fine powder, and used as grit on an icy footpath to prevent the elderly from slipping and breaking a hip.

I am pretty sure most of them wouldn't do a good job even in that.

Then again I think this word is used in different meanings, almost as bad as "foreigner friendly". There is a difference between the guys who harass you in the street trying to stronghand you to any random shop that pays them the most commission and the girl standing in front of Oasis inviting to you sample their fine ladies.

Interesting... I assume that the 33k includes the 10k she asked for to 'upgrade' your time with her?

Approved: 10/9/2021

I added in the cost for the hotel room. The "upgrade" was separate. The weird number is a result of having paid by card and dealing with the "card fee."

Just so it's clear, I don't recommend going to touts. I'm just saying, I've known him for years, and while I'm sure he sees me as a piggy bank, he's careful in where he takes me since I'm his piggybank.

Reactions: ThaWeeknd