Bitten by the bug

chinshiko

TAG Member
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of experience with p4p and what I do have is probably pretty tame compared to most of you guys out there. But I think I've been bitten by the p4p bug — literally all of my sexual fantasy recently has been based on the girls I've met or the girls I want to meet. Browsing all these sites and trying to figure out who I want to "play" with has been consuming most of my internet time.
I suppose I'm not the only one here who has been bitten and I know this might sound lame to some, but this is the only place I can talk about this stuff ;)

Careful with the websites! The adult industry is very talented with photoshop.

Set yourself a monthly play budget, and save up for those experiences that leave you wanting more. The temptation for discount shops is great, but having been down that route, I would trade ten of those experiences for one slightly above average shop. :)

Thanks for the advice.
I've tried to be very careful with where I've chosen to play so far and follow the girls updates to see if the photos match with what is on the site. So far, no complaints!
For various reasons I (at least at this point) don't think I'll go with the discount shops anytime soon.
Wish I could do the monthly budget but I realistically can only play once every few months. Even still saving the money is not an easy task cause in my case needs to be done with... tact.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
my fantasies too revolve around p4p girls that have satisfied me. I tend to be very picky nowadays. I'm afraid to try new things. With my phobia of Chris-Knows-What, I tend to go back again and again to those girls who have exhibited the most feminine qualities, and just simply avoid the unknown

Reactions: chinshiko
What is that?

forbidden to discuss
TAG is making up new rules that will forbid discussion of sensitive issues like politics and religion,
if you want a clue on what it is that I'm afraid of, read the discussions on my signature (the 2 links below this post)

Set yourself a monthly play budget, and save up for those experiences that leave you wanting more.

this was a mistake I made .. I did set a monthly budget but when I wanted more I went and dug into my savings account. being single it wasn't an issue. but definitely *stick to your budget!*

start w/ the established and reviewed shops (or indies if that's the route you want to take). having a bad first experience might keep you off of p4p. which might be good or bad.

I understand what you mean. The "problem" I see is that now I really don't have the energy/will-power/time etc... to try finding romantic partners. Real girlfriends providing real GFE... (with all the bad stuff too: bitchy behaviour, jealousy, ego-games, "not tonight Im tired" etc! Ok ,no, I don't miss those that much! :D)
Which of course is rather sad , because in the end paid sex , even great sex, even with providers you like to meet repeatedly , is just not the same thing.

Reactions: chinshiko and MikeH
it's rather related though. He's concerned about false advertising in terms of photoshopping. My concern is another kind of false advertising, which was discussed in detail by Wwanderer vs. Ches (see link on my siggy below).

I understand what you mean. The "problem" I see is that now I really don't have the energy/will-power/time etc... to try finding romantic partners. Real girlfriends providing real GFE... (with all the bad stuff too: bitchy behaviour, jealousy, ego-games, "not tonight Im tired" etc! Ok ,no, I don't miss those that much! :D)
Which of course is rather sad , because in the end paid sex , even great sex, even with providers you like to meet repeatedly , is just not the same thing.

I'd say if you find chemistry with a provider, it is better than GF with all those negative stuff you mentioned regarding serious relationships.
I had a pinsaro girl I saw (Miki of Club33 in hon Atsugi) from Jun 2014 up to when she resigned just Oct last year. That's more than two years of seeing her regularly. At times I would do it twice a week (my regular mongering is just once a week). We never conversed except she asking me something that sounded like "sukkiri", and me nodding everytime she asks it after the session. I like her BJ using her tongue to stimulate my frenulum, wiithout really moving her head, just tongue action. This leads to explosive orgasms without both of us spending energy. I consider that better chemistry than a real GF making big deal out of every little thing.

Reactions: chinshiko

Well, that's true because sometimes the paid sex is just better :D.

Everyone, boys or girls, pays for it. Not always with money but with time and effort. It's your job to find the correct balance because it is different for everyone. And to make it more difficult even your choices and preferences change over time so even if you think you hit the G spot you are soon back in the drawing board to plan again. :cry:

Everyone, boys or girls, pays for it. Not always with money but with time and effort. It's your job to find the correct balance because it is different for everyone. And to make it more difficult even your choices and preferences change over time so even if you think you hit the G spot you are soon back in the drawing board to plan again. :cry:
Sad but true!

forbidden to discuss
TAG is making up new rules that will forbid discussion of sensitive issues like politics and religion,
if you want a clue on what it is that I'm afraid of, read the discussions on my signature (the 2 links below this post)

Please don't speak for TAG management. When things are prepared accordingly, they will be released. Thank you.

Reactions: TheScientist

That's the problem with getting married and going to "same pussy heaven" because what you desire wil most certainly change after a few years.

I strongly suspect that any version of heaven is highly over rated, if not totally mythical.

The concept of finding balance is essential in life, and sex, be it P4P or in relationships is no different.

Thus far, I'm baffled by how to obtain balance in a relationship.

That's the problem with getting married and going to "same pussy heaven" because what you desire wil most certainly change after a few years.

I strongly suspect that any version of heaven is highly over rated, if not totally mythical.

The concept of finding balance is essential in life, and sex, be it P4P or in relationships is no different.

Thus far, I'm baffled by how to obtain balance in a relationship.

Agreed. The expectations and obligations generated by this silly concept of "the one and only till death parts us" (or whatever it is in proper English) type of relationship become unbearable everywhere. Even between Japanese themselves of course.

I guess there should be some kind of open and peaceful co-existence between the co-parenting relationships, the lovers/soulmate relationships, the sex relationships and the buddy relationships and any colors in between without all the drama and societal/religious/legal environments forbidding it. Not to say they can't happen simultaneously with the same person of course (it's even still the best case, I guess) but it should not be seen as "mandatory" .

Maybe my utopian society will happen in a distant future? Wish I could re-incarnate then...

Reactions: Jbagz
I don't have a lot of experience with p4p and what I do have is probably pretty tame compared to most of you guys out there. But I think I've been bitten by the p4p bug — literally all of my sexual fantasy recently has been based on the girls I've met or the girls I want to meet. Browsing all these sites and trying to figure out who I want to "play" with has been consuming most of my internet time.
I suppose I'm not the only one here who has been bitten and I know this might sound lame to some, but this is the only place I can talk about this stuff ;)

Me too haha. I spend a lot of time reading these reviews even though I have little experience with P4P.
Due to my g/f I have almost no free time to actually try these places out but maybe someday haha.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland