Guest viewing is limited

Gingira Black Gal from Gingira

Thats true, but "kuro gyaru" would always be tan, hence the kuro.
Non tanned gyaru are called "shiro gyaru".
I agree. Kuro gyaru, black gal, w/e isn't a state of mind, or personality type. It's a skin tone. A skin tone that is hard to achieve and hard to maintain.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
She's a beautiful woman but I wouldn't consider her a "black gal'.
She's definitely tan and has a nice complexion....but nowhere close to black.

Reactions: wingnuts
In Japan “black gal” 黒ギャル just means tan - it has nothing to do with ethnicity. In general “black gals” are Japanese. That is, the term, as it is being used here, is a translation from Japanese, not normal English.
I think SashaSin knows this already and I didn't see her reference "black" as an ethnicity. In fact, she clearly mentioned the nice complexion, but that she's still to light skinned to be considered a Japanese kuro gyaru. I agree. I am sure she's aware of her ethnicity.

I think SashaSin knows this already and I didn't see her reference "black" as an ethnicity. In fact, she clearly mentioned the nice complexion, but that she's still to light skinned to be considered a Japanese kuro gyaru. I agree. I am sure she's aware of her ethnicity.
I agree as well

Reactions: JayL and DireWolf98
Thanks for the review. Sorry about bumping an old thread, but this is one of the gyarus I've been interested in between Gingira and GalDeli, and her profile says she does AF, and she has some sample videos from the site doing it, so it seems they're actively promoting it.

Thought some of you guys might also be interested in knowing that she did a JAV once (ID is MIFD-025), as I know that's certainly a plus for some of us.