Guest viewing is limited

Bliss - gathering party?

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
Thinking about going to the bliss gathering party on the 23rd. Anyone been? Does it mean something else in Japanese. It looks to us like they just ran out of themes for the month and call it a gathering party. We like that it says it starts earlier. We are thinking of making it an early night and getting there a little before 7 and leaving around 9 before we have to pay again Curious if anyone has been and while we know these things can be hit or miss if anyone has at least their own experience to share. We are always happy just to have a place that we can have sex together so worst case we might have the place to ourselves. Lol. Of course if the wife is in the mood to play with another woman couple or some lucky guy then it can be a little tougher I guess. Thanks for any info.

Did you go on the 23rd, how was it?

Did you go on the 23rd, how was it?
We have been a couple times. We did the gathering parry and it was awesome. Met another couple from here and we had a lot of fun. It was nice meeting up with someone there that we knew was into girl on girl. Takes the unknown out of it. Some nice guys helped my wife pick some sexy lingerie off the wall. It was such a great relaxed atmosphere with everyone having so much fun. Can’t wait to go back

We have been a couple times. We did the gathering parry and it was awesome. Met another couple from here and we had a lot of fun. It was nice meeting up with someone there that we knew was into girl on girl. Takes the unknown out of it. Some nice guys helped my wife pick some sexy lingerie off the wall. It was such a great relaxed atmosphere with everyone having so much fun. Can’t wait to go back
Thanks for sharing your experience. This kind of information sharing helps people gain some confidence to try it for themselves.
Really glad that you had a good time.

What was the overall turnout like?
I was thinking of going but I wasn't sure if the "Gathering Party" was the sort of event to draw in people. Since it looked like it started around 3 I thought the event might be too early.

It was pretty crowded. Probably 20 or so guys and about 12-15 women. I keep meaning to actually count when we go to share here but always for get. The crowd was really interactive in the bar area. Lots of people just comfortable with everything with general chatting to penis comparisons (at the lady’s request) to describing orgasms to picking out lingerie off the wall for each other. Don’t get me wrong the sex with my wife is incredible and the downstairs play time and seeing others down there and even knowing there is probably someone enjoying watching you in the booth adds to it but....we really like how laid back and relaxed the conversation and interaction is up in the bar area. It’s one place where you can be your true self. Whether that’s being naked. Talking about sex. Talking about random things. Everyone there is very sexual and you don’t have to worry about why someone is talking to you. It is also relaxing to know that people there very quickly and very clearly understand when you say you aren’t interested. We have been to lots of bars where we haven’t felt as comfortable as we do at bliss. For all those considering going. Just do it. You will be surprised how relaxed and comfortable it all is. Naked night this Friday is a great time. You will be nervous when it’s suggested you strip down to your underwear or get naked. But look at the crowd when you walk in, everyone else is. You probably would feel less comfortable being the only fully clothed person. Everyone there is a club member. No one is taking pictures. It’s just about having a good time. See you there!

It was pretty crowded. Probably 20 or so guys and about 12-15 women. I keep meaning to actually count when we go to share here but always for get. The crowd was really interactive in the bar area. Lots of people just comfortable with everything with general chatting to penis comparisons (at the lady’s request) to describing orgasms to picking out lingerie off the wall for each other. Don’t get me wrong the sex with my wife is incredible and the downstairs play time and seeing others down there and even knowing there is probably someone enjoying watching you in the booth adds to it but....we really like how laid back and relaxed the conversation and interaction is up in the bar area. It’s one place where you can be your true self. Whether that’s being naked. Talking about sex. Talking about random things. Everyone there is very sexual and you don’t have to worry about why someone is talking to you. It is also relaxing to know that people there very quickly and very clearly understand when you say you aren’t interested. We have been to lots of bars where we haven’t felt as comfortable as we do at bliss. For all those considering going. Just do it. You will be surprised how relaxed and comfortable it all is. Naked night this Friday is a great time. You will be nervous when it’s suggested you strip down to your underwear or get naked. But look at the crowd when you walk in, everyone else is. You probably would feel less comfortable being the only fully clothed person. Everyone there is a club member. No one is taking pictures. It’s just about having a good time. See you there!
Excellent feedback, thanks for sharing the details of your experience.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland