Guest viewing is limited

Bliss out 12/7 naked night - just ehhh

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
Friday night was a little weird. It was our fifth time there and it just felt off. Lots of single guys. More than we ever had seen. It just gave it an overall heavy feel. We wanted the light banter and playful interaction we had previously and it was so not that. We both commented that if that had been our first experience at bliss we probably wouldn’t haven’t gone back.
Still batting 80% for positive experiences is pretty good. And we still had great sex together. Just could have done that at home. It seemed to get slightly more playful but still felt heavy as we were leaving. Wish there was a way to tell ahead of time if it was going to be like that. Oh well

Also in full disclosure we were both feeling a little tired. We had to be up early so we just grabbed a hotel by the train station and not the full bliss plus love hotel experience we had before and we had a friend with us who wanted to experience the scene but we had no intention of playing with and even felt slightly weird having sex in front of but that obviously didn’t stop us. Still even with those caveats it wasn’t the greatest experience. Not sure when we will try again but might be a while.

It’s obviously hit or miss, this type of places.
Feel lucky you had such a good time previously!
Never went there as a single. And seeing too many single men does kill the vibes.
Guys, do the right thing, bring a ladyfriend with you!

I went to naked night last month, and it was really good. Wouldn’t normally do 2 in a row, but was my last weekend in Tokyo for this year so went back the following night (had originally earmarked it for Retreat, but
Friday was so good at Bliss decided to go back Saturday)... and the following night sucked. Hit & miss is right, and yeah if the male-female ratio skews too far towards sausage-fest it really changes the atmosphere. Too much desperation in the air (lots of guys paying lots of money and only a few - if any - are getting lucky). I’ve actually always found Saturdays to be the worst for this, and usually go Weds/Thurs/Fri. Also I think the better the place looks after the single female customers, the better for the overall balance & atmosphere - I don’t think Bliss excels in this regard at all.