Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out during the week

ElleF

TAG Member
Reaction score
We’re an American couple visiting Tokyo for the first time. We won’t be in the city during the weekend but would love to check out Bliss Out (or other happening clubs) during the week. But we’re worried - are they going to be totally empty Mon/Tue/Wed?

Unfortunately, I don’t think you will have much success on those days. From what I understand, Friday and Saturday are the busiest nights. But if this is your only opportunity to check out BO or any other HB, it’s worth the gamble imo. Good luck and enjoy Tokyo!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hey ElleF,

Like posted above, hit or miss. I usually go to a different place, but I would be interested in trying blissout. I'm a single male and have been swinging for a while, so if you want company send a PM and I can tell you how about myself.

Maybe not too bad if you go later in the evening (at least after 19.00). I’d say wednesday would be a better bet, monday probably the worst. Even if its not full, you can probably still have fun. Depends on who’s there, not on how many.

Reactions: Troilist
I will also say that even with limited Japanese it is easy to have a good time. Is that or I've just been lucky with the people I've met.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I would try to two tactics. Post here for what you are interested in and see if people are willing g to set you on anight you can go. The reason no one goes during the week is no one goes during the week. But .....if you arrange some informal get together with like minded folks from here you could probably get a small group together. Honestly a small group of like minded people who speak English is way more fun when it’s packed with folks you can’t talk with.

The other option is just ginand be excited for just public sex for the two of you. No expectations of interacting with others just taking in the experience of it.

When are you in town?

Never tried swinger bar before. Do you have to pay the girl you’ll hook up it or what? And how much budget do you need to spend there?

Couples do not prostitute off their spouses at a swinger bar. It depends on many factors to include personality, looks, if she is into you or connection and of course what her spouse/partner agrees to. People in an open relationship typically set guidelines or limits and NOTHING is ever guaranteed. Expect at least ¥10,000 to pay the membership fee and entry fee.

Couples do not prostitute off their spouses at a swinger bar. It depends on many factors to include personality, looks, if she is into you or connection and of course what her spouse/partner agrees to. People in an open relationship typically set guidelines or limits and NOTHING is ever guaranteed. Expect at least ¥10,000 to pay the membership fee and entry fee.
Is there rooms or it’s like free for all to see?
I want to check it out and I don’t expect that I can get laid coz of my looks. Just want to experience and see and hopefully.. hopefully can get laid

We can only speak about Bliss here in Shinjuku, but the two rooms are set up so others can see. No fee to watch once you pay the initial fees to enter the establishment. As for playing with a female, it all depends. Women who go there are also there to play, but they have more options. Looks by itself, does not make all of the difference.

We can only speak about Bliss here in Shinjuku, but the two rooms are set up so others can see. No fee to watch once you pay the initial fees to enter the establishment. As for playing with a female, it all depends. Women who go there are also there to play, but they have more options. Looks by itself, does not make all of the difference.
So it’s basically it’s free for all to watch? I’m gonna ask some friends to who’s willing to go there to me .And thank you very much for answering my questions.

So it’s basically it’s free for all to watch? I’m gonna ask some friends to who’s willing to go there to me .And thank you very much for answering my questions.
There are also some private cabins to watch the action in the big playroom and enjoy the lonely art of onanism if needed.

Reactions: Frenchy
There are also some private cabins to watch the action in the big playroom and enjoy the lonely art of onanism if needed.
Yes, but there are holes in the wall so from the playroom you don’t really see the voyeurs watching you but you feel their presence, its not completely private.

When I went there with K-Pop SB (i like this new nickname, better than Megaperv :D) and she was performing the great sucking-till-completion-or-death BJ that only very few ladies can achieve with my picky little pecker, I could sense the guys behind the wall watching us (probably just her ass, to be honest) and they were clearly masturbating given the moans we heard and it turned us on even more.