Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out For Single Female?

Maria

TAG Member
Reaction score
New member, but long time lurker...now that I'm finally in Japan I'm ready to commit.

I have always been curious in going to a Happening Bar, and Bliss Out being foreigner friendly seems to be a good place to start. Looking forward to the NTR event today!

As a single female I'm just curious if anyone can tell me what to expect, or give me any advice. Even if I don't end up getting lucky, the cheap entry and drinks/snacks sound good ;)

If I was still there I would have proposed to go together :D

Reactions: Maria
If I was still there I would have proposed to go together :D

Yeah, it would be nice to go with another gaijin, but it seems like this club is popular and welcoming with foreigners, so it'll be nice hopefully not standing out like a sore thumb...

Reactions: Tricky
Welcome! I would be really interested in your feedback about that place. Thanks and have a good time!

I would be up for going with you. I speak good/fluent Japanese so that helps out a lot! lol. I remember the first time I went (osaka) with a foreign female friend of mine. We had so many people wanting to talk to us and people were super friendly. Tokyo tends to be a little colder, so I would recommend taking it slow at first and sitting at a place where people can talk with you easily (group couch, bar area).

Sweet! Please report back and let us know how it is :)
Me and two friends are visiting from Canada at the end of the month and planning on visiting, if you enjoy yourself thus time around and would like some company the next time perhaps we could meet up.

E.

Sweet! Please report back and let us know how it is :)
Me and two friends are visiting from Canada at the end of the month and planning on visiting, if you enjoy yourself thus time around and would like some company the next time perhaps we could meet up.

E.

Hi there my fellow canadian, i m travelling to tokyo btw oct 25-31 as well. Maybe we can meet up n party in shinjuku or ropponi

What to expect? Lots of attention.
Some guys can be pushy. Be clear if you're not interested and be firm not to let someone touch you if you're not into them. Bliss is frequented by foreigners but there may be some evenings when you are the only one. Some japanese may be too shy to want to play with you but i think you would still get much attention and some people may speak a little English or try very hard to communicate with you anyway.

So this is long delayed, but here is my report!

Thankfully, I did not have to venture in alone. @Tricky offered to take me by, so I had help paying my new member fees and the like.

Despite the NTR event that evening, it was largely empty. There was one couple, and 3 single guys in the bar when we arrived. The owner gave us a tour, and explained the rules (the playroom downstairs has rules in english on the entrance as well, so they clearly cater to foreigners), he was incredibly chill so I was already put more at ease.

We went back up to the bar, and got some drinks and we sat next to the couple who immediately started chatting with us, and after some friendly conversation we agreed to swap. I remember telling the guy it was my first time venturing outside of the realms of "vanilla" sex (and it was lol) and he said he'd be gentle. Now, that was a huge lie, but I'm not complaining, as I like sex on the rough side ;)

While were going at it in the largest playroom, at some point I noticed one of the other guys was in the playroom watching and pleasuring himself. Not sure if that was breaking rules, as I've heard people usually have to ask to enter, but he was good distance away and wasn't bothering anything so it was fine. I was in the middle of taking it from behind, and as I looked around, I could tell that some of the "viewing rooms" were occupied and we were being watched. It was kind of embarrassing at first, and I was being much louder than my partner and the other girl, but it was also kind of hot at the same time? God I'm embarrassed just typing that :shame:

The sex was very good, and the fact that it happened right off the bat was not even expected or common from what Tricky was telling me. We finished, showered and then went back up stairs (I could feel the guys in the room oggling me, but I was too busy staring at the floor in shame haha) where the couple gave us their contact information before leaving for the last trains. A few more people had come in, but I think they were just sleeping on the couches to kill time, it was very quiet for some reason. We had a few more drinks and talked for a bit, but no one else really engaged. Tricky said he was going to take off, but I figured I would play the night out and stay a bit longer so we said our goodbyes and I went to couches to relax a bit more.

I would say maybe 2 minutes after my guide left, one of the guys asked the owner at the bar what sounded like questions (I have this odd feeling they had something to do with me), and then came over to me and introduced himself and asked why my boyfriend left me alone hahahaha He asked if I'd be interested in playing with him and the 3 other single guys there. He felt like the leader of the pack, as none of the other guys really talked to me, but stayed close to him. He sat on one side of the couch, and another guy sat on my other side so I was caught in the middle. The leader started making out with me, and his friend started groping my boobs. I was getting flustered (especially with the owner and the other employee still at the bar aahhhh) so I said we had to go to the playroom.

When me and the other 4 guys got downstairs, they took off my clothes and lead me into a playroom. Now I guess in retrospect they were a touch pushy (as I noted in some of the posts warning me), but not in a rough or mean way, plus being controlled was a huge turn on for me, so I went with it happily. The leader immediately asked for a blowjob, and during that, the other guys were fondling me. That didn't last long, and soon I was on my back, everyone was setting up their condoms and he was inside me, during which I was touching or sucking off someone else (probably pretty poorly, the sensations were overload, so I'm pretty sure my mouth and hands weren't very focused). Not too many positions, moved to going at it from behind, and I got on top of the leader who was last to finish up, I think he was saving himself for the end on purpose lol After everything was done, the leader invited me back to his hotel, and that's another story for another day ;)

So all in all, I give Bliss Out high marks, especially having my biggest fantasy fulfilled on my first visit! It can only go downhill from here I'm sure, but hopefully I'll have a few more good experiences there before that happens.

Notes of things I liked:
-Space at the bar and lounge area was much bigger than I expected. Cozy, but not too claustrophobic. I think it has a slight worn look, but it was very clean.
-Playrooms were comfortable, condoms and tissues everywhere within so you won't be held up getting to anything you need during the action.
-Owner was incredibly friendly, one of my biggest worries was being treated coldly as a foreigner, but he was very relaxed and inviting so it was good for my nerves. The guys who played with me were also very nice :X3:

Possible negative:
-I remember reading that the usual customers for this place are on the older side and some folks aren't into that, and indeed the guys I played with were much older than me, in their 40-50's. But I like older guys creeping on me, so it worked in my favor :sneaky:

Once I cleanse myself of my lingering shame (I blame my upbringing haha) I hope to return!

thank you for the report, it reminded me of the Japanese movie "love whirlpool".

339.png

Wow, now that's a story! And you said it continued on in a hotel room?? Glad you had a great time!!

Hi there my fellow canadian, i m travelling to tokyo btw oct 25-31 as well. Maybe we can meet up n party in shinjuku or ropponi
And another hello from another Canadian! Coincidentally I'll be visiting in October as well, but don't think I'd have the time or opportunity to even offer to meet up with you guys. Wanted to give my greetings regardless!

Thanks! You really have a talent to write (and well... certainly other talents too!). Any willingness to start an erotic novel or short stories?
Btw I have this slightly masochistic/dumb fantasy of going to this kind of place with a lady and... doing nothing. Just watching her being banged by other guys (and rescue her if it gets too "rough", it's my knight in shining armor complex I guess). If you or other adventurous ladies are interested let me know. Of course I would pay for everything (masochist, dumb and generous!) :)

Last edited:
So exciting to hear positive feedback from women! Now I really want to give it a try...
If you ever need someone to go with you i am more than happy to invite you!

So this is long delayed, but here is my report!

Thankfully, I did not have to venture in alone. @Tricky offered to take me by, so I had help paying my new member fees and the like.

Despite the NTR event that evening, it was largely empty. There was one couple, and 3 single guys in the bar when we arrived. The owner gave us a tour, and explained the rules (the playroom downstairs has rules in english on the entrance as well, so they clearly cater to foreigners), he was incredibly chill so I was already put more at ease.

We went back up to the bar, and got some drinks and we sat next to the couple who immediately started chatting with us, and after some friendly conversation we agreed to swap. I remember telling the guy it was my first time venturing outside of the realms of "vanilla" sex (and it was lol) and he said he'd be gentle. Now, that was a huge lie, but I'm not complaining, as I like sex on the rough side ;)

While were going at it in the largest playroom, at some point I noticed one of the other guys was in the playroom watching and pleasuring himself. Not sure if that was breaking rules, as I've heard people usually have to ask to enter, but he was good distance away and wasn't bothering anything so it was fine. I was in the middle of taking it from behind, and as I looked around, I could tell that some of the "viewing rooms" were occupied and we were being watched. It was kind of embarrassing at first, and I was being much louder than my partner and the other girl, but it was also kind of hot at the same time? God I'm embarrassed just typing that :shame:

The sex was very good, and the fact that it happened right off the bat was not even expected or common from what Tricky was telling me. We finished, showered and then went back up stairs (I could feel the guys in the room oggling me, but I was too busy staring at the floor in shame haha) where the couple gave us their contact information before leaving for the last trains. A few more people had come in, but I think they were just sleeping on the couches to kill time, it was very quiet for some reason. We had a few more drinks and talked for a bit, but no one else really engaged. Tricky said he was going to take off, but I figured I would play the night out and stay a bit longer so we said our goodbyes and I went to couches to relax a bit more.

I would say maybe 2 minutes after my guide left, one of the guys asked the owner at the bar what sounded like questions (I have this odd feeling they had something to do with me), and then came over to me and introduced himself and asked why my boyfriend left me alone hahahaha He asked if I'd be interested in playing with him and the 3 other single guys there. He felt like the leader of the pack, as none of the other guys really talked to me, but stayed close to him. He sat on one side of the couch, and another guy sat on my other side so I was caught in the middle. The leader started making out with me, and his friend started groping my boobs. I was getting flustered (especially with the owner and the other employee still at the bar aahhhh) so I said we had to go to the playroom.

When me and the other 4 guys got downstairs, they took off my clothes and lead me into a playroom. Now I guess in retrospect they were a touch pushy (as I noted in some of the posts warning me), but not in a rough or mean way, plus being controlled was a huge turn on for me, so I went with it happily. The leader immediately asked for a blowjob, and during that, the other guys were fondling me. That didn't last long, and soon I was on my back, everyone was setting up their condoms and he was inside me, during which I was touching or sucking off someone else (probably pretty poorly, the sensations were overload, so I'm pretty sure my mouth and hands weren't very focused). Not too many positions, moved to going at it from behind, and I got on top of the leader who was last to finish up, I think he was saving himself for the end on purpose lol After everything was done, the leader invited me back to his hotel, and that's another story for another day ;)

So all in all, I give Bliss Out high marks, especially having my biggest fantasy fulfilled on my first visit! It can only go downhill from here I'm sure, but hopefully I'll have a few more good experiences there before that happens.

Notes of things I liked:
-Space at the bar and lounge area was much bigger than I expected. Cozy, but not too claustrophobic. I think it has a slight worn look, but it was very clean.
-Playrooms were comfortable, condoms and tissues everywhere within so you won't be held up getting to anything you need during the action.
-Owner was incredibly friendly, one of my biggest worries was being treated coldly as a foreigner, but he was very relaxed and inviting so it was good for my nerves. The guys who played with me were also very nice :X3:

Possible negative:
-I remember reading that the usual customers for this place are on the older side and some folks aren't into that, and indeed the guys I played with were much older than me, in their 40-50's. But I like older guys creeping on me, so it worked in my favor :sneaky:

Once I cleanse myself of my lingering shame (I blame my upbringing haha) I hope to return!
Man !! Wild day

Maria,

Absolutely brilliant report, I read it a while back but couldn't comment as I've only just joined as a member. Anyway, was reading your post and totally cheering you on, glad it went so well! Would be interesting to hear the rest, at the hotel...