Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out or Sleeping Beauty?

nailedit

TAG Member
Reaction score
I went to Seeping Beauty a few times three or four years ago. I’m now back in Japan and am thinking about going to Sleeping Beauty or Bliss Out. I’ve never been to Bliss Out before.

As a single guy, foreigner, with basic but not fluent Japanese, would you recommend Bliss Out or Sleeping Beauty on a Saturday night?

I've only been to SB once, and it was terrific that time...seemed like a slightly older crowd than typical at 9259 if I recall correctly, but since I have never been to any HB where I wasn't the oldest person in the place by a large margin, that doesn't mean much to me personally.

And in any case, I strongly suspect that there is a lot of variation in the crowd at all of these places and that on any given night, any one of them could be better, so it a matter of playing the averages.

-Ww

Reactions: scotchgambit
Would you need a health insurance card to enter as a single male? I am a traveller and I only have my photo ID with me.

Would you need a health insurance card to enter as a single male?

As answered in the separate thread you created, yes, and they also require a separate picture ID with a matching name.

I am a traveller

The whole point is to keep tourists out. Think of it like a locals only beach in Hawai'i.

I've been again to bot 9259 and SB last week and SB is definitely more and better crowded. I'd recommend SB for a single guy and 9259 for a couple.
I wouldn't recommend SB anymore

As answered in the separate thread you created, yes, and they also require a separate picture ID with a matching name.

The whole point is to keep tourists out. Think of it like a locals only beach in Hawai'i.

Thank you so much and I will not test the rules

Bliss Out has more action than SB. At SB everyone get a wristband and is recommended to only try to hook up with people with the "right" wristband. Couple-Couple, or single male with single girl. SB have a lot of rules that are a turn off. Bliss Out is more relaxed and just apply common sense.

Reactions: george0
Bliss Out has more action than SB. At SB everyone get a wristband and is recommended to only try to hook up with people with the "right" wristband. Couple-Couple, or single male with single girl. SB have a lot of rules that are a turn off. Bliss Out is more relaxed and just apply common sense.
Never went to SB but 9259 has similar rules, and also rooms are segregated (one for couples, one for singles). But you can have fun in the bar space, if you dont mind the extra voyeurs

Reactions: george0