Guest viewing is limited

Bliss Out visit report - April 6, 2019

User#42695

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

We have read a few reviews here on the site and found them useful and informative so we thought it only fair to add to the knowledge base here.

We are a married European couple (M50, F36) living here in Japan for a short time with very poor Japanese language skills. We have been to similar clubs in Europe and also here in Japan.

We visited on the night of the Spring Big Party. We arrived at around 9pm after trying to find the entrance for 5 minutes or so - there is no sign or anything.

We completed the registration quite quickly and painlessly, then were shown to the locker area. It’s 100¥ for the locker - FYI. You have to leave your phone in the locker or at the bar. We then had a tour round the club by one of the staff - very friendly and good English. She explained the rules and showed us the facilities upstairs and downstairs - showers, toilet and play rooms.

We went back upstairs and got our drinks. As it was a party night all drinks were included in the entrance fee and there was a buffet on the bar.

The bar wasn’t that busy, but also wasn’t that quiet but got slightly busier later on.

First impressions were that the bar is a bit tatty - the bar stools have rips in them etc. It’s not as high a class establishment as we’ve seen elsewhere but it’s also not the worst we’ve seen. Downstairs is a bit better kept than upstairs.

There were a fair number of single guys around, but also a few single women plus 2-3 other couples....including 1 where the lady seemed to enjoy being tied up a bit upstairs.

We did not talk to anyone upstairs but were enjoying the atmosphere and the clientele. A mixed couple (non-Japanese male, Japanese male) came in after a while dressed in sexy black outfit.

The couple with the lady who liked to be restrained went to play.

One of the single ladies decided she wanted to entertain three of the guys in the bar and went downstairs.

Shortly after we finished our drinks and decided it was time for us to play. We went downstairs, changed and went to the bigger of the two playrooms. There were pillows and towel laid out in the room and the ‘restraint’ couple and girl with three guys were in this room playing at either end of the room.

We had fun together and it was fun to watch and be watched. The mixed couple from upstairs came and started to play next to us too. The ‘restraint’ couple seem to have finished but the lady seemed to enjoy watching us 2 couples playing nearby. She was making appreciative noises and getting some close up views....she seemed to enjoy watching my wife’s pussy being penetrated.

We continued playing together and having fun, with the mixed couple getting closer and closer. They then finished and disappeared for 5 minutes before coming back in and starting again. This time he asked if it was ok for her to touch my wife’s breasts - the answer was yes and they touched each other’s breasts for 5-10 minutes as the men continued to have sex doggystyle with our partners. My wife would have liked more touching and play, but it didn’t happen. They finished up shortly afterwards and she seemed happy. We continued for another 5 mins or so and reached our climax - both happy and content.

About 20 mins before the end of our play session they came through announcing that the bingo was about to start upstairs- that made us laugh a bit.

We then showered and headed back upstairs. The bar was a bit busier and the bingo game was in full swing. We ordered more drinks after the game had finished and had a few nibbles. There were another 2 new non Japanese couples that arrived around this time.

We didn’t have much conversation with anyone - a few of the single guys tried to hit on my wife when I went to the bathroom...pity for them that she’s only interested in girls.

After a while we went back downstairs again to play ... again in the big room. There were a couple of Japanese couples playing in the room and we put ourselves in one corner, where there were plenty of mirrors, and played by ourselves. We could see a few people watching from the booths out of the corner of our eyes.

We had a nice play session and had a lot of fun, then went to one of the booths to watch a couple that had come into the room as we were finishing. We both played with each other at this point to one last orgasm.

We had a quick wash then we went back upstairs. It was getting a bit quieter and we were tired so we decided to leave. It was around 1:30.

In summary, we had a fun night playing by ourselves with a little interaction with one nice couple.

The club itself is OK, but nothing special. The staff are quite friendly and speak good enough English in person, but we had some difficulties on the phone when asking for directions. The other customers did not seem that social-able and there seemed to be a few cliques on the night. We are sure that it all depends on the people who go on a particular night.

Overall it was a nice experience but I don’t think we’ll be rushing back there in a hurry. Maybe if there were a group of people you know going then it’d be different.

Hi all,

We have read a few reviews here on the site and found them useful and informative so we thought it only fair to add to the knowledge base here.

We are a married European couple (M50, F36) living here in Japan for a short time with very poor Japanese language skills. We have been to similar clubs in Europe and also here in Japan.

We visited on the night of the Spring Big Party. We arrived at around 9pm after trying to find the entrance for 5 minutes or so - there is no sign or anything.

We completed the registration quite quickly and painlessly, then were shown to the locker area. It’s 100¥ for the locker - FYI. You have to leave your phone in the locker or at the bar. We then had a tour round the club by one of the staff - very friendly and good English. She explained the rules and showed us the facilities upstairs and downstairs - showers, toilet and play rooms.

We went back upstairs and got our drinks. As it was a party night all drinks were included in the entrance fee and there was a buffet on the bar.

The bar wasn’t that busy, but also wasn’t that quiet but got slightly busier later on.

First impressions were that the bar is a bit tatty - the bar stools have rips in them etc. It’s not as high a class establishment as we’ve seen elsewhere but it’s also not the worst we’ve seen. Downstairs is a bit better kept than upstairs.

There were a fair number of single guys around, but also a few single women plus 2-3 other couples....including 1 where the lady seemed to enjoy being tied up a bit upstairs.

We did not talk to anyone upstairs but were enjoying the atmosphere and the clientele. A mixed couple (non-Japanese male, Japanese male) came in after a while dressed in sexy black outfit.

The couple with the lady who liked to be restrained went to play.

One of the single ladies decided she wanted to entertain three of the guys in the bar and went downstairs.

Shortly after we finished our drinks and decided it was time for us to play. We went downstairs, changed and went to the bigger of the two playrooms. There were pillows and towel laid out in the room and the ‘restraint’ couple and girl with three guys were in this room playing at either end of the room.

We had fun together and it was fun to watch and be watched. The mixed couple from upstairs came and started to play next to us too. The ‘restraint’ couple seem to have finished but the lady seemed to enjoy watching us 2 couples playing nearby. She was making appreciative noises and getting some close up views....she seemed to enjoy watching my wife’s pussy being penetrated.

We continued playing together and having fun, with the mixed couple getting closer and closer. They then finished and disappeared for 5 minutes before coming back in and starting again. This time he asked if it was ok for her to touch my wife’s breasts - the answer was yes and they touched each other’s breasts for 5-10 minutes as the men continued to have sex doggystyle with our partners. My wife would have liked more touching and play, but it didn’t happen. They finished up shortly afterwards and she seemed happy. We continued for another 5 mins or so and reached our climax - both happy and content.

About 20 mins before the end of our play session they came through announcing that the bingo was about to start upstairs- that made us laugh a bit.

We then showered and headed back upstairs. The bar was a bit busier and the bingo game was in full swing. We ordered more drinks after the game had finished and had a few nibbles. There were another 2 new non Japanese couples that arrived around this time.

We didn’t have much conversation with anyone - a few of the single guys tried to hit on my wife when I went to the bathroom...pity for them that she’s only interested in girls.

After a while we went back downstairs again to play ... again in the big room. There were a couple of Japanese couples playing in the room and we put ourselves in one corner, where there were plenty of mirrors, and played by ourselves. We could see a few people watching from the booths out of the corner of our eyes.

We had a nice play session and had a lot of fun, then went to one of the booths to watch a couple that had come into the room as we were finishing. We both played with each other at this point to one last orgasm.

We had a quick wash then we went back upstairs. It was getting a bit quieter and we were tired so we decided to leave. It was around 1:30.

In summary, we had a fun night playing by ourselves with a little interaction with one nice couple.

The club itself is OK, but nothing special. The staff are quite friendly and speak good enough English in person, but we had some difficulties on the phone when asking for directions. The other customers did not seem that social-able and there seemed to be a few cliques on the night. We are sure that it all depends on the people who go on a particular night.

Overall it was a nice experience but I don’t think we’ll be rushing back there in a hurry. Maybe if there were a group of people you know going then it’d be different.

Thanks! And now I regret we didnt go there on that day instead of the day before. :(

Thanks! And now I regret we didnt go there on that day instead of the day before. :(
Hi Frenchy,

Sorry to hear that your Friday visit didn’t work out too well... maybe next time we’ll be able to coordinate between us

K and P

Reactions: Frenchy