Guest viewing is limited

Bliss out - what to expect xxyyzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveHotelFun

M/F couple
Reaction score
So this is part fun for us to recap and part of our contribution to TAG, without whom we would never have found bliss, and part to help others come play too

I put xxyyzz in the title and just now so it’s easy for those of us here frequently to refer people asking “what should we expect”. Just tell them to search for xxyyzz

So you, or both of you, or you as the partner of someone who wants to go are thinking about it but unsure what to expect and aren’t sure going to bliss is something you want to do. First don’t worry about what others will think. Your Facebook friends and family are not at bliss. There won’t be any pictures. No one even has to know your name.

You will be in Shinjuku just like several other hundreds of people most likely on a Friday or Saturday night. (We have never been on a weeknight but from what others have said it’s pretty hit or miss and can be really empty). You will probably walk past the robot restaraunt where the tourists are taking pictures sitting in the robot chairs. (Should be on your right as you walk down the street). At the next intersection you turn right. It’s not as bright on this new road(but is anything as bright as the front of robotic restaraunt??). You walk down and before you get to the next intersection you turn left and see the stairs leading down. It’s lit. Not great but not bad. You go down the stairs and probably start questioning your decision ( wonder how many people have turned around on the stairs?). There is a door at the bottom of the stairs with a welcome mat and video doorbell. You push the button and hear Japanese. You say something like “hello. Is this bliss out?” They open the door to a small hallway. There is a big closet where you take off and put your shoes. You can usually get a feel for the crowd size looking at the number of shoes or how much you can hear people talking (or doing other things) on the other side of the door. You have to fill out paperwork, sign a release that says you will follow the rules and pay your registration fee and fee for that night. The default for events is all you can drink. Paperwork complete they will hand you your new membership card and buzz you in...welcome to bliss (to be continued)

When the door opens the bar is on your left. You will be given your own cup with your nickname which you put on the registration form. It’s safe to leave your cup, and it’s a rule, when you go down to play.

On the bar top are a whole bunch of sex toys. I mean a whole bunch. On the back wall are lingerie outfits. All these things are for you to play with or wear.

To the right of the door is a curtained area with 100 yen lockers. They give the yen back so you can store and access your belongings as often as you need. On naked night you will encouraged to strip to your underwear. You store your clothes in the locker and get your key. On non naked nights we have had a drink first then gone back to the lockers and stripped down to just underwear. It feels very free. And as you see most people are in underwear or a bathrobe (meaning they probably showered, more on that later). Just outside the curtain area is seating for maybe five or six people.

Yes there is smoking but they have decent air filters which keep it minimal. You will notice for a few minutes but quickly fades to the background. If it’s before 10 or 11pm the crowd in the bar area is pretty relaxed. Usually a couple groups of Japanese men and women and group or two of English speakers form around the bar or in the little seating area or the bigger seating area. People are very open to including random others in their conversation. Be nice be funny. It’s such an open and free atmosphere. Last time a Japanese woman wanted to see how her boyfriend compared in size to a British guy. They both stood up and unzipped. She really studied them. I mean close scrutiny for a good five minutes. It was hilarious. Final test was oral. Then we all went back to talking about great Christmas displays in Tokyo. This led to wondering if there were any Christmas themed outfits on the wall. My wife and woman she met there got up to look. A couple single guys went with them. I kept an eye on her as we continued talking about Christmas in Tokyo. While not a Christmas outfit one of the guys apparently suggested something my wife liked so he helped her take her bra off (did I mention she and the other women were just in bra and panties? See that’s how normal it is. Lol). We made eye contact and she assured me she was having fun and it was ok. She came back looking amazing. I thanked him. At some point my wife and I and the woman she met and her boyfriend excused ourselves and went downstairs (to be continued)

Last edited:
Ok before we go downstairs...(lol some of you might be disappointed in the delay)

We have been on a couple of diffeeent theme nights.
Sexy shirt night - the ladies are given a white button down dress shirt. Most just wear that as a top and panties. Some kept their shorts on. It was really empty. It was a Saturday night I think and we stayed until about 1130

Halloween. Place was packed. It was fun. Sexy lingerie costumes and male bondage outfits seemed the norm. The number of people made it hard for the non Japanese speakers to come together and form groups as I mentioned earlier. We had a great time together though

Naked night. This was a blast. We got there after midnight and it was full on sex in the bar area by a few couples. Lots of people downstairs having fun too. Probably the most sex we have seen going on at any given time

Gathering party. This was a ton of fun and the main basis for my post so far. We were there early and that seemed to allow for more social interaction and flow between groups. It wasn’t a full house so you could visit with others. Men in business suits women in skirts were about half the crowd but it quickly shifted to bra and panties. Underwear for the guys. And then bathrobes (explaining that next post)

Going back for naked night on Friday I think. Probably get there earlier than last time and hope it has the same vibe as the gathering party

Last edited:
So once you want to go downstairs you head over there and catch the eye of someone behind the bar and they will hit the buzzer to let you down there. You go down a spiral staircase and then you are in the playroom area. There is a small room right there with a number of small cubicles on the wall for storage. Some cloth shopping bags if you want to strip down or take one into the actual playroom to put your stuff in as you get naked. There is a shower room. Big enough to fit a couple. Lots of people shower before and after playing. If it’s just the wife and I playing we might skip the first shower and then shower after. There are fresh towels folded in a basket. Also a dirty towel basket. There are bathrobes in one of the cubicles in the little room. I am a big fan of just wearing the bathrobe when we go back up. Love the look of my wife in an unfastened bathrobe just standing at the bar having a drink. About four inches of her exposed from top to bottom. It’s a pretty hot look. Lol. There are two main play rooms. The smaller one set up with two play towel pillow areas. The entire floor is padded and they put fresh beach towels down with a pillow There is a one way mirror to this room by the entrance that allows people to observe. The entrance to the room is just a curtain which can also be pulled aside for people to watch.

The bigger room has set up for 5 couples with 5 towel pillow setups. You can ask staff for fresh towels but they are usually pretty quick to replace them. We make sure to ball our dirty towels up and put them by the playroom entrance to make it easier to clean and so no one is guessing if it’s been used or not. Around the big play area are three small curtained booths where people can look through a wooden lattice at the people playing. Occasionally men will stick their penis through and I have seen women give oral or a handjob to these lucky guys while having sex with their partner. Some are just ignored. They are very respectful (as respectful as sticking your erection out and hoping someone plays with you can be I guess). There is also a bigger viewing area at the end of the room. We have enjoyed time in the viewing areas. The booths can be very hot and the most private places to play in the whole place. Small but private.
Most couples or groups that play together have met upstairs and come down together. I don’t remember seeing random cross couple interaction just happening downstairs. I have seen one guy who was watching from one of the booths get invited into the play area. THats a rule by the way guys have to enter play area with a woman. No single guys just wandering in to the play area. They can be downstairs in the booths but not allowed through the curtain unless invited by a woman. Sometimes it’s hard to see if the booths are occupied from the play area which is fine.

Then we have an amazing time. It’s very sexy to see and hear other people having sex sometimes not more than a few feet from you.

When we are done. We like to shower and wear a bathrobe. Back up to the bar area. Have a drink and then meet more people and hang out. After a while we usually go back down for a second round. One time we even had a third go later in the night. Sometimes couples just stay down there and cuddle. Sometimes people start having sex in the bar area. Sometimes an elderly Japanese man will give you and your wife a high five after a particularly loud orgasm. Sometimes another couple will approach you and tell you they watched you have sex and think you are hot and would like to chat and maybe go down with you for some group fun.

Sometimes it’s oretty empty and you get to have great public sex with your wife.

The only thing that is a tiny bit annoying is the smoke. We have been spoiled with living in no smoke in public places. But it’s japan. As I said earlier the filters are good but still there is smoking allowed

Also I know it’s a big japan adult video thing but the squealing sometimes seems a bit excessive. It’s really like there is a baby goat running around. Lol

Thanks a lot for the detailed description.
May I ask what the usual age of people is who are going there? I don't expect any detailed information since it depends and obviously changes.

But is it pretty much mixed through all ages or more young or middle ages or older people?

Thank you.

I would say 35-40 is the average. There are always a few older single men. They just watch as I have rarely seen them invited to play. There is a good number of what I assume are in there 20s on the busier nights.

Reactions: Gina and User#8628
I'm in my 20's and when I went and the guy I was chatting with for a while just graduated University and was in there so there are the occasional young'in looking for fun too. But I'd say that yeah the average is mid 30's early-ish 40's? Depends on the night really I would assume because you're always going to get a mixed bag.

Thank you for the information.

Me and my gf are curious and thinking about going. Just to watch or be watched for now. I'm 32 and she is 26, so I am worried that she could be scared if there are just older men around.

Thank you for the information.

Me and my gf are curious and thinking about going. Just to watch or be watched for now. I'm 32 and she is 26, so I am worried that she could be scared if there are just older men around.

It is always a risk, but if you go on a friday or saturday evenings it should be more mixed (gender-wise and age-wise). Congrats for bringing your gf with you. Too many lonely guys kill the mood fast. I always went there with a babe and always had a good time.

Reactions: Gina and tag81
Thanks @Frenchy . We are visiting from Korea, we appreciate the information. Korea’s doesn’t have the greatest options for couples, so we are looking forward to it.

Ok before we go downstairs...(lol some of you might be disappointed in the delay)

We have been on a couple of diffeeent theme nights.
Sexy shirt night - the ladies are given a white button down dress shirt. Most just wear that as a top and panties. Some kept their shorts on. It was really empty. It was a Saturday night I think and we stayed until about 1130

Halloween. Place was packed. It was fun. Sexy lingerie costumes and male bondage outfits seemed the norm. The number of people made it hard for the non Japanese speakers to come together and form groups as I mentioned earlier. We had a great time together though

Naked night. This was a blast. We got there after midnight and it was full on sex in the bar area by a few couples. Lots of people downstairs having fun too. Probably the most sex we have seen going on at any given time

Gathering party. This was a ton of fun and the main basis for my post so far. We were there early and that seemed to allow for more social interaction and flow between groups. It wasn’t a full house so you could visit with others. Men in business suits women in skirts were about half the crowd but it quickly shifted to bra and panties. Underwear for the guys. And then bathrobes (explaining that next post)

Going back for naked night on Friday I think. Probably get there earlier than last time and hope it has the same vibe as the gathering party

Hi there,
We a married couple from Malaysia and we are interested in checking out Bliss Out or any happening bars in Tokyo area. We will be in Tokyo for about two weeks in February and we really hope to have some local couples (or at least someone/foreigner that who has been living in Tokyo long enough) to guide there in Bliss Out. If this is something you can help us out when we are there, pls let us know.

Thank you so much.

Cheers mate.

Note: We don’t speak much Japanese but we understand a bit here and there.

From the description, this place sounds exactly like Silk, which closed down a few years back. Is it the same place?

There are always women who are interested in MFM. That's always fun. Don't let the twigs get twisted hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.