Guest viewing is limited

Voluptuous/Bliss out - what to expect xxyyzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 11052 By popular request...here is a picture of the entrance to bliss. It’s he stairs going down on the left...
Hi there,

Thanks for that....very helpful to those who have never been. We spent 5-10 minutes trying to find the door etc when we first went... we were on the side street and despite calling the staff we still struggled.

K & P

Reactions: User#35416
We visited Bliss last night for the Shibari/Rope bondage night theme.

As to What to Expect, for those who are even remotely interested in trying Shibari.... Do it. She was intimidated at first, but after watching others being knotted and even strung up off the floor having fun, she gave it a go. (A few drinks also help with her decision )

She said it was very relaxing and feeling the rope being pulled along was massaging as well. The guide was a true gentleman and constantly ask her if she was OK.

Overall, it was another enjoyable night.

Attachments

• 269F2BC2-F7AA-4C7C-9CDD-5BC808F21D00.jpeg
    269F2BC2-F7AA-4C7C-9CDD-5BC808F21D00.jpeg
    710.1 KB · Views: 647
We visited Bliss last night for the Shibari/Rope bondage night theme.

As to What to Expect, for those who are even remotely interested in trying Shibari.... Do it. She was intimidated at first, but after watching others being knotted and even strung up off the floor having fun, she gave it a go. (A few drinks also help with her decision )

She said it was very relaxing and feeling the rope being pulled along was massaging as well. The guide was a true gentleman and constantly ask her if she was OK.

Overall, it was another enjoyable night.
We were planning on going last saturday but my young lady friend's hokensho got misplaced so we're going to try this weekend instead. Shame because she was really interested in seeing the shibari.

We were planning on going last saturday but my young lady friend's hokensho got misplaced so we're going to try this weekend instead. Shame because she was really interested in seeing the shibari.
They do it every month so no worries

Hello everybody, I noticed there is an afternoon event on the 29th.
I’ve been only once at Bliss Out, late night and not much movement.
Have you had any experience of going there on the afternoon events?
I was wondering how it could be.

Thanks

Tonight is Naked night at bliss-out, anyone recommends? single male over here thinking about going for the first time...

Is it for acting as guard of male female ratio? If not I would like to hear more why I shouldn't
On a sidenote I can add that I look good and hold a very decent package down there
Go if you want.

Is it for acting as guard of male female ratio? If not I would like to hear more why I shouldn't
On a sidenote I can add that I look good and hold a very decent package down there
If you do not trust the answers, any new question is useless.

Reactions: Frenchy
Does anyone know what the "gathering party" is? My gf and I are in town and maybe looking to visit at some point tonight.

I didnt say you shouldn’t, but you will probably come back here saying « uggggh it was such a sausage fest » conveniently forgetting you were one of the reasons for it to be so. I always go to HBs with a lady, it’s more fun. And yeah you certainly have a better package but I will certainly be fucking with a better babe ;)

I didnt say you shouldn’t, but you will probably come back here saying « uggggh it was such a sausage fest » conveniently forgetting you were one of the reasons for it to be so. I always go to HBs with a lady, it’s more fun. And yeah you certainly have a better package but I will certainly be fucking with a better babe ;)
You are probably right about the first part, thanks for answering!

And for the second part... I challenge that!

Reactions: Frenchy
And for the second part... I challenge that!

The age old rules in TAG now dictate that Frenchy gets to select the date (as you challenged) and you will enter the love hotel with your selected partners and switch in the middle. Then the board of wise elders in TAG will decide who was winning using the provided live feed of the action.

The age old rules in TAG now dictate that Frenchy gets to select the date (as you challenged) and you will enter the love hotel with your selected partners and switch in the middle. Then the board of wise elders in TAG will decide who was winning using the provided live feed of the action.

... to be precise, I meant with a better babe in Bliss Out. And yes I know with whom I would go so it’s slightly unfair to my rival , who would just need to make a bet on the ladies presence and quality that evening (and his ability to score)
But I guess I get the choice of the weapons too right? :)

Reactions: MikeH
No problem, but those who set the rules, thou shalt pay!

No problem, but those who set the rules, thou shalt pay!
Oh don’t you worry about those trivial matters... we are between gentlemen here. Yes I shall pay your entrance at Bliss Out . The date is... roll the drums... first monday of June when the sun is at its zenith. You will surely get great action at BO at that time ! :)

Oh don’t you worry about those trivial matters... we are between gentlemen here. Yes I shall pay your entrance at Bliss Out . The date is... roll the drums... first monday of June when the sun is at its zenith. You will surely get great action at BO at that time ! :)
Bad news: Im here until Wednesday. What about this Monday?

Bad news: Im here until Wednesday. What about this Monday?
Well good news for me: I get to pick the date so you lose by no-show. Thanks mate, good game! :D
Seriously, go with a lady, even just a regular date. You will be surprised how many ladies are actually curious to visit this type of places, but don’t dare to go alone. Some even posted here to ask for companionship to go there.

Reactions: bellachan1
Went to Bliss tonight to see what it was like - weirdly empty. I meant, I had some great conversation, but there was only about eight people there when I showed up around midnight. I'd go back, but I wouldn't have my hopes too high on seeing much.

I think I was chatting to you in there, yes it's luck of the draw I'm afraid. I think most people were there early on because the event started at 3pm onwards, strange time to start it. The shibari event I went to last time I was visiting was well attended, that one is usually monthly not sure how long you are over for.

What are the prospects for a young single woman going to Bliss Out alone? It’ll be my first HB and I’m incredibly shy, so I’m a little nervous about just going without having any idea what I’m getting into. I’d hate it if I showed up and just sat and awkwardly nursed a drink before taking the last train home.

Reactions: User#42695
What are the prospects for a young single woman going to Bliss Out alone? It’ll be my first HB and I’m incredibly shy, so I’m a little nervous about just going without having any idea what I’m getting into. I’d hate it if I showed up and just sat and awkwardly nursed a drink before taking the last train home.
I have a VERY hard time believing a single woman would be left alone for very long, unless you make it clear you are not interested.

Kat. I would recommend finding a couple to go with. Just post here that you are looking for a couple to go to the happening bar with and I am sure you will have offers. That way there is another woman you can talk to. Also maybe going on the rope event night if you have any interest in that will give you something to watch so you aren’t feeling alone. Just suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.