Guest viewing is limited

Bliss out - what to expect xxyyzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat. I would recommend finding a couple to go with. Just post here that you are looking for a couple to go to the happening bar with and I am sure you will have offers. That way there is another woman you can talk to. Also maybe going on the rope event night if you have any interest in that will give you something to watch so you aren’t feeling alone. Just suggestions
Very good advice. Also given how many guys here want to go solo and expect magically that many ladies will do the same, I am certain a post here will appear very soon from a knight in shining armor :D
(Kat, just be careful if you see a big guy with orange hair coming. He’s in town and grabby)

Reactions: MikeH
Oh there have been some knights but they’ve all been very nice, I do think having at least someone there whom I’ve at the very least introduced myself to beforehand would help. It’s pretty daunting to go all by yourself even if it sounds like single women don’t have a hard time getting offers. A little scary nonetheless, especially for someone not super experienced. Thanks for your advice, Frenchy and LoveHotelFun, I will throw this thread a message when I have a good idea for when I plan on going.

Reactions: User#42695
Went to Bliss tonight to see what it was like - weirdly empty. I meant, I had some great conversation, but there was only about eight people there when I showed up around midnight. I'd go back, but I wouldn't have my hopes too high on seeing much.
I think I was chatting to you in there, yes it's luck of the draw I'm afraid. I think most people were there early on because the event started at 3pm onwards, strange time to start it. The shibari event I went to last time I was visiting was well attended, that one is usually monthly not sure how long you are over for.
I think we had the pleasure of sharing a pleasant chat with all of you.
We arrived just twenty minutes before most people left near midnight. At that time were about other four couples and twice as many hunting men, almost foreigners as well, few Japanese. The small playroom for couples was full and the big open one was almost empty.
It was our first time there and we had no intention of playing because my partner had a severe back pain and she was tired.
Certainly in just a few minutes the place was desolate, We hope it was not because we arrived :dead:
No regrets, we had the opportunity to meet interesting people and enjoy a pleasant platonic time socializing.
The best: no burden in membership registration, warm courtesy and friendliness of the staff, good quality of the drink, availability of informal food, the spaciousness of the place as a whole, the cleanliness and good hygiene, many towels and bathrobes availability, and some friendly people with great sense of humor.
What makes BO interesting: accessible to foreigners visiting Tokyo by not requiring the Japanese health insurance card, makes the traffic of people unpredictable. There were not many regular customers and quite few people staying up late night.
Agree, better go in specific events and make sure to check the starting time.
Ladies who want to play have fun assured ...if you are lucky to join in a crowded day.
Lonely ladies who do not want to play, better go with a couple as a shield or to look elsewhere.
We will return someday for a special event.

My lady friend and I expect to be going this Saturday. We've had various scheduling problems over the last 2 weeks (a forgotten hokensho on her part shibari night and work scheduled last saturday) but hope to make it work this week.

Going to bliss tonight I think. Been on an over night flight so need to blow the cobwebs out with few drinks. Definitely goi g to try the afternoon event there tomorrow. Intrigued who turns up for an afternoon lunch and tea event there!!!!!

Reactions: Frenchy
My lady friend and I expect to be going this Saturday. We've had various scheduling problems over the last 2 weeks (a forgotten hokensho on her part shibari night and work scheduled last saturday) but hope to make it work this week.
But, you dont need a hokensho at Bliss out . Thats why its easier for non-residents to get in

Very easy for non residents in my experience. Extremely welcoming and helpful at bliss. May not be same for petit sweets day tomorrow haha, still not sure what I’m letting myself in for!

Usually do enjoy the whisky ha. I’ll be doing that later tonight! Ha on my own probably ha

But, you dont need a hokensho at Bliss out . Thats why its easier for non-residents to get in
She also didn't have any other government-issued ID on her at the time. Maybe they were being stricter with her too because she looks VERY young (she can pull off a convincing JK).

My bad. Didn’t make it to boss tonight. Went for P4P I. Hotel ( I’ll post report). But I’m going for the afternoon cafe event at about 1pm, hope my report helps fellows in future!

I also went in the afternoon, I didn’t know what to expect but tried.
I stayed there for a couple of hours, it was a nice event and great crowd.

Well final Weekend in Tokyo before heading back to the UK, final visit to 'Bliss Out' tomorrow, the weather looks wet.... let's hope it's wet inside!

Reactions: Frenchy
Hi all,

Thanks for the great review...very informative and useful.

We went to Bliss Out and found it OK but nothing special.

We’re thinking of trying 9259 or Sleeping Beauty next weekend but are concerned about the language issue for entering - we have the required documentation. Anyone can help out?

Thanks

F and J

Well we did test bliss out in a week day. Really a waste of money. We have been received by a rude woman, passed to the member stuff but when was in she said : there is few people. What a deception !
Then have a visit of the place. Welllllll a waste of time. An old couple not really what like, a boy (maried, his « private garden »...), and a couple marking love downstairs.
What a deception and waste of money.
Really compare to what we have see and practice in Belgium and France, the swinger area is not what expected.
So guy : don’t go in weekday. Never.

Actually, I’ve been wondering.. how is courtesy with protection at Bliss Out? I’m very cautious about that sort of thing and I’m not on birth control, can I expect all males to be up for wearing protection if I go? Or do I need to bring my own and stand my ground a lot? I don’t wanna take any risks bc buying the 24 hour pill in Japan is VERY convoluted and you need a doctor and sometimes even the guy to be present for the consultation too, it’s very much the opposite of an over the counter solution........

Reactions: Polarcouple
Actually, I’ve been wondering.. how is courtesy with protection at Bliss Out? I’m very cautious about that sort of thing and I’m not on birth control, can I expect all males to be up for wearing protection if I go? Or do I need to bring my own and stand my ground a lot? I don’t wanna take any risks bc buying the 24 hour pill in Japan is VERY convoluted and you need a doctor and sometimes even the guy to be present for the consultation too, it’s very much the opposite of an over the counter solution........
Of course ! Condoms are provided and never ever accept to play with a guy who doesn’t want to use them . I seriously doubt any man would ask for that at Bliss Out anyway... they would be too happy to find you and would obey your orders! ;)

Ciao,

The time I went I saw everybody using it. There seems to be a good level of “discipline” in the place.

Condoms are required if the person is not your boyfriend BUT a woman told me of a guy that tried to slip the condom off when playing. Gotta be careful.

Hi everyone.
I’m a single Asian female from Australia (cannot speak Japanese). I’m in Tokyo from tomorrow 7/22 to 7/27. Keen to check out Bliss out on one of those nights.
Never been to a happening bar, but always been keen.
Any recommendations on which night/s to go on?
And does anyone know if the condoms are latex or latex-free?

I went to Blissout this past Friday out of interest to see how things are during these tough times. I didn't expect much but it was fairly busy even for cafe time. Cool vibes as usual and met a great couple who let me play. So maybe there's still a chance for any sensible people who follow the code. Anyways I'm a long term lurker here and figured I'd update.

I went to Blissout this past Friday out of interest to see how things are during these tough times. I didn't expect much but it was fairly busy even for cafe time. Cool vibes as usual and met a great couple who let me play. So maybe there's still a chance for any sensible people who follow the code. Anyways I'm a long term lurker here and figured I'd update.
Congrats, fortune smiles on those who take risks! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.