Guest viewing is limited

Blooming with Sakura @ Happy Hinomaru

Kageyama

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Happy Hinomaru (http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/castprof.html?id=38)

Date of Encounter:
May 4, 2017

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30min, 6000 Yen

Type/Location:
Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese, but English is OK

Details of the Encounter:
So I had plans to go on Monday, but after reading and thinking about what could be, I went out and did it.

HH is not a hard place to find, it opens right out to the street and has a big sign. I went at about 5pm and no one was outside so I just walked up the grand steps and went inside. At the time, there were 2 girls available, Sakura and Mimi. After reading the horror stories about Mimi I went with Sakura.

For my first time doing this, HH is a pretty good place to go. Not too smokey, music is load, but not overbearing, and I was in first chair so no one was in front of me. Now down to the action.

From her picture, I didn't expect much, but I also had realistic standards and wasn't expecting some supermodel. When I saw her, I was ok with her. She is bigger than most Japanese women and because of that she has some pretty big boobs and an ass, also I like some meat on the bones. She is definitely in her early 40's at least, but I was also ok with that. She sat down and after some light small talk, got to work.

She really likes licking. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but I let it happen and she explored, I don't think she would have done any butt stuff for those of you who like that, but she got close. As for the actual event, it was pretty alright. Some FK, and HJ, then a CBJ. I played with her pussy and tits, and even 69ed her. We stopped 69ing because I like to think she came, but I think she was just tired. While touching her, whenever she moaned I focused on that area, so I think I gave her a good time as well. Her BJ was just ok, she paid attention to the whole area, but it was kidna toothy and she really focused on the head. With some instruction, she got a little better, but I wanted her to go deeper with it. I was about to take the condom off and let her try a BBBJ, but I was at time. I didn't pop, but it was good all the same. She wiped me down, I pulled up my pants, and she walked me to the top of the stairs. With that my first Pink Salon visit was done.

After visiting another place, which I will write about as well, I came back to see if I could try again with a different girl, but it would have been an hour wait. I might go back it I'm ever bored or have some extra funds.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Overall was a good choice. Not the prettiest of the bunch, but to me she was ok.
While playing with her pussy, she told me it hurt a few times so I think she likes really gentle.

@Kageyama -- Thanks for your review of HH. Glad that you landed on the good side of this shop since there's been more negative feedback lately. At least, it seems like more negative than usual... But, since we see people coming and going out of this shop every day, business is apparently still quite good.