Blowing a load before or after entering an Isolation tank?

User#12791

TAG Member
Reaction score
This may be a pretty unique question for this site, but I thought I'd give it a go.

I'll be taking a week off next week after a pretty intense 6 months (which should involve some pretty heavy mongering ). However to get things started, I've decided to give an isolation tank a try for an hour.

http://selflotte.com/

For those who don't know, an isolation tank (also called a sensory deprivation tank) is a sound proof tank filled with salt water, where inside you don't hear or see anything. You basically float there for a specified amount of time. I've heard this is a great way to give your mind a solid reset after a pretty stressful period, or if you just want to get some self reflection done.

So considering I'm also planning on mongering, I'm thinking about whether I should blow a load before I enter the tank, or do so afterwards. One of my go-to shops happens to be in the same area, so I'll definitely be passing by either way.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've actually done a float experience...certainly before would be my recommendation...the whole point of the experience is to let go, relax and let the experience be mindful...I suggest you enjoy the post experience calm rather than immediately seek out satisfaction post float.