Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes/ ¥29800

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Blue Lagoon has definitely become my favorite, go to shop. I found that for me, the 70 minute course for ¥29800 is just right. The staff is always great, they remember me and the girls always give great service.this post will cover my 5 trips to Blue Lagoon over the last few months. I will start with my favorite girl.

Iyo
http://www.b-lagoon.com/sp/profile.php?id=iyo

I've been with Iyo twice and for good reason. She is cute, young, has a perfect body and gives a great GFE. Both sessions with Iyo were similar and I can't wait to see her again. Both times when meeting her on the stairs I did notice one kind of turn off. She has bruises all over her legs. It looks like guys are being too rough with her and squeezing her lower legs. Once in the room and the lights are dimmed I never noticed her bruises and the rest of her body is perfect.

Both sessions started with really passionate DFK and fondling each other. We took each others clothes off while kissing and continuing to touch each other. Next she went for bbbj and then straight into FS without a shower or bath. She is excellent and makes the play feel so passionate and mutual. No scripted service with Iyo, just 2 people locked in and going at it. Both times we were in round 2 and the timer went off and the phone rang 3 times before she finally got off me and said it's time to go. Both times with Iyo she never used a drop of soap and just quickly rinsed me off with water. I'm all for being clean but I feel the scripted cleaning and bath sometimes takes away from the mood. Out of 20 or so Soapland visits, Iyo is #1

Sora
http://www.b-lagoon.com/sp/profile.php?id=sora

Sora is a ranked girl and I had an amazing time with her. When I first met her I was blown away by how beautiful she is. She has a perfect body and a really cute face. She reminded me a little bit of The JAV actress Ai Uehara who is gorgeous.

One thing to note is she does have some scaring on her arm due to cutting and when she was giving bbbj and looking up at me, her eyes looked really dark and empty in the sexiest way possible. Once our clothes were off, she gave me a sexy lap dance and climbed on me while I was sitting on the bed, I slid my back up against the wall and she started to ride me in this position. I didn't last very long and popped. Later during round 2, the view of her on top in CG was amazing. She is a little quirky (loves cosplay and collects dolls) but I would love to meet Sora again.

Rin
http://www.b-lagoon.com/sp/profile.php?id=rin

I met Rin when she was only 2 weeks on the job. She was young cute and had a very nice tight body. Rin being so new was definitely more scripted than Iyo or Sora. She went through the normal shower, bath, bed, bbbj, etc. If I remember right, she had a bit of a funny accent. Nothing really else to note but she was cute and I would be glad to meet her again.

Maki
http://www.b-lagoon.com/sp/profile.php?id=maki

Maki really wasn't my type and I chose her because I was really horny and couldn't wait (usually not the best choice). Her profile online says she is 26, but she is easily in her mid 30's I think. Her face wasn't my type, but her body was really tight and in shape. She spoke a little funny like she was talking to a baby. Then I found out why, she works as a child care assistant partime. Luckily she stopped talking when it was main event time. She was a pro when it came to her service, and I ended up having an enjoyable time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Blue Lagoon is my favorite and I would recommend it to anyone looking for young cute girls with the exception of Maki. Though Maki made up for it with excellent service, she would be the only girl I wouldn't repeat with. BL has many other beautiful girls I'd love to try, but Iyo really floats my boat for now.

Thank you for the great review, are they only available for Full Japanese only? Thanks

Thank you for the great review, are they only available for Full Japanese only? Thanks
I'm not Japanese, I'm not even Asian. Language wise I only use my intermediate level of Japanese and I've had no problem. I think I have read a review or 2 with people visiting BL with limited to no Japanese language ability. The group that BL belongs to is very foreigner friendly. Please keep in mind though that not all the girls are foreigner friendly and possibly fewer girls will be available to someone with no Japanese ability.

Out of curiosity does BL have a gaijin tax, are we able to get the Hyper Morning Service or is it the same as Darling harbor where they just charge you the regular price. Regardless of whether or not it's morning.

On another note, how hard is it to make a reservation here if your a first timer?

Ah, Sora. Good to hear you had a great time with her...I didn't get a lap dance though. :shifty:

I've seen Rin too! The first thing she said to me was a query if I could speak English because she sees a lot of Chinese guys that don't know English.

Which girl do you guys recommend most for DH and/or BL (I'm a planner). Also for the reservations, you can do it in english right?

Also, as for recs. i'm looking for a girl like mei matsumoto, nozomi kitano, Rion, or perhaps a girl in the attached below.

Attachments

• IMG_0388.PNG
    IMG_0388.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0387.PNG
    IMG_0387.PNG
    2.9 MB · Views: 232
I'm not Japanese, I'm not even Asian. Language wise I only use my intermediate level of Japanese and I've had no problem. I think I have read a review or 2 with people visiting BL with limited to no Japanese language ability. The group that BL belongs to is very foreigner friendly. Please keep in mind though that not all the girls are foreigner friendly and possibly fewer girls will be available to someone with no Japanese ability.
That's good to hear that this place can still accept when your level of Japanese language is pretty slim. I'm trying to read-up the best I can to get my Japanese ready but thanks a plenty for the review. I do hope I manage to get in even if I am a foreigner.

That's good to hear that this place can still accept when your level of Japanese language is pretty slim. I'm trying to read-up the best I can to get my Japanese ready but thanks a plenty for the review. I do hope I manage to get in even if I am a foreigner.
Blue Lagoon has unfortunately since closed and been replaced by another shop. Some of the girls are still at Darling Harbour.

Blue Lagoon has unfortunately since closed and been replaced by another shop. Some of the girls are still at Darling Harbour.
Just caught wind on that trying to access the Blue Lagoon site, curses. I hope to find a place where with my limited Japanese can still let me in. I was just checking out how Darling Harbor was rated on a few other Tokyo Adult themed sites and I'm not so sure. *checked their most recent post with a March 11, 2017 user*

https://***************.com/girls/darlingharbour/

Sorry to be such a bother to you Soapy. I'm doing what I can here to learn the ropes and not be a huge bother to everyone.

Just caught wind on that trying to access the Blue Lagoon site, curses. I hope to find a place where with my limited Japanese can still let me in. I was just checking out how Darling Harbor was rated on a few other Tokyo Adult themed sites and I'm not so sure. *checked their most recent post with a March 11, 2017 user*
I rarely see a bad review from DH. You can find lots of them here. I can personally recommend Riho.

I just checked the DH website and they have some english pages now (I never saw them before). Most of the girls looks very pretty: is it real when you meet them
in the shop or is it heavy photoshop ?

I just checked the DH website and they have some english pages now (I never saw them before). Most of the girls looks very pretty: is it real when you meet them
in the shop or is it heavy photoshop ?
http://www.darling-h.com/top.php
I see the English tab now, but I couldn't access it through my smartphone. The link just took me to the Japanese homepage.

Darling Harbour gets pretty good reviews and if you don't speak much Japanese, it's probably your best bet for your first time. I've only been there once and I had a bad experience with the girl. A few weeks later she wasn't on their roster anymore, so maybe she got some complaints.

Sometimes the girl is as pretty or prettier than her picture and sometimes not. If you don't want to chance it, research recent visits to DH, find one you like and try to get that girl when you visit.

http://www.darling-h.com/top.php
I see the English tab now, but I couldn't access it through my smartphone. The link just took me to the Japanese homepage.

Darling Harbour gets pretty good reviews and if you don't speak much Japanese, it's probably your best bet for your first time. I've only been there once and I had a bad experience with the girl. A few weeks later she wasn't on their roster anymore, so maybe she got some complaints.

Sometimes the girl is as pretty or prettier than her picture and sometimes not. If you don't want to chance it, research recent visits to DH, find one you like and try to get that girl when you visit.

So unfortunately I'll be travelling in a group and I'm not sure if I'll have access to the internet. I've received some suggestions on some girls but I can't confirm when I'll have which day free in Tokyo to visit DH. Should I just bite the bullet and take a chance on walking in to DH one morning and going from there?

Last edited: