Guest viewing is limited

Blue Lagoon - Mio

hajerry

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Blue Lagoon - Mio (www.b-lagoon.com/sp/profile.php?id=mio)

Date of Encounter:
14 Nov 2016

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min - 38600 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Simple Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Went in and ask if gaijin is ok. Got the ok sign and tencho lead me to the waiting room.

I was the only person in the room, he brought 3 cards to show me. None of the girls i wanted was available (i checked the website before i went).

Was offered Rui (immediate), Mio (30 mins) and Luka (1 hour). I was originally interested in Luka but i have checked her blog and the photos were rather different from the website photo, not my type and i like slender girls so i choose Mio.

However, it seems she was late for work and i waited 1hr 15mins before she arrived. During the waiting time no one came to inform me of the delay

Anyway, Mio looks nice and i noticed that her photo is not photoshopped too much. She is very friendly and there aew a lot of laughter from her. Makes you feel at ease.

Service wise, i finally got to try all the stuffs that i was expecting (if you read my previous soapland review many of the stuffs were skipped).

In fact, she was very hardworking and kept making sure that i am enjoying myself. Mat play sure is fun!

I was not able to cum on mat as it was just too difficult to enjoy so i told her to stop and rest but she insisted to carry on. I feel bad for her for trying so hard for a long time.

When finally she was convinced that i am not going to cum on mat we went to the tub again and have me a nice bj. Her bj skill is really good too and i almost cum (i almost never cum from bj btw).

Back to the bed and we had some fun there. After the deed we only have like 10mins left as too much time was spent on the mat lol. We continued our chats till time is up and left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This will be my last soapland review. Glad that i had a good time at soapland before i leave Tokyo.

Thank you very much for the report!

Glad you got to enjoy the soapland experience before leaving Tokyo!