Phone

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 21K

Type/Location:
Gotanda

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Last week I called Minisuka which is sister shop. And had a bad conversation I could not hear well. When I asked if gaijin is ok, Just heard the "muzukashi" at the end. I was in a noisy place. Then closed phone.
the other day i called here, they told how to come to shop.
I went to shop there was only one girl available. I select the uniform.
I went to hotel and waited for girl. She was young and thin. Like a model. Most of you will like I think.
She came with OL uniform but without pantyhose. I do not know why. In the picture there was a full uniform.
Rest is standard health delivery.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

dewdirty it is strange but most of time you have to specify it. shops keep forgetting or neglecting.
sunshine2k5 , yes foreigner friendly. if you mean "is English enough" i do not know.
maybe without calling go to shop directly and try, if that is what you asked.

Bodyconscious is foreigner-friendly but you need sufficient language skills.

Bodyconscious specializes in tall/legs/footjobs (not my thing) but has variety. The menu includes fellatio and sumata but many don't allow CIM (check the profiles).

My first experience there was the best, but she is gone. Of the three others, Haru was a healing experience, gorgeous with a great body; Serika was big but sweet (may repeat); shop #1 Mami lacked chemistry with me (I tried, giving her multiples). I keep calling for Karua (small, fit) and getting told she is off, though she is listed.

I use the B course (mutual play), 90 minutes for 28,000 yen, plus 60 minutes of filming for 10,000 (90 minutes is 15,000, and impractical anyway). Few allow filming of the face without sunglasses or a mask. They make a photocopy of your ID the first time.

A sister shop, Miniskirt (http://www.minisuka-c.com), operates out of a different room in the same building northwest of Gotanda station, opposite a 7-Eleven. I have yet to try it because few of the women allow filming, and the one I really want (Kumiko) hasn't been available when I'm free.

Oh, and they have a zillion costumes to choose from. I let them arrive in whatever they like.

What is it standard dh???

Delivery Health.

Individual shops may vary, but standard services are oral give/receive, hand jobs, sumata (frottage), and the like.

As always, your mileage may vary with any provider on a given day.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
What s the adress???

If your Japanese is not sufficient to figure that out on your own, you will be rejected by the shop.

Reactions: MikeH