Bonjour ! A french curvy kitsune has appeared :)

Hello, I am new to the forum and hope you welcome me.
I am a 23 years old francophone guy and I am living in Tokyo for some time now. I would be glad to make some French friends. I would love to walk around the city to be honest.

:ROFLMAO:
Well of course it did, this is TAG after all, expect nothing but the best here.;)

That’s why @TAG Manager has to constantly wrangle us in. Think of this place as the hospital from One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest, and Chris would be Nurse Ratched.;)

of course, we are true gentlemen here , always

but not so sure that asylum would even accept us :D

At this point, most likely her email inbox has overflowed and she already has enough proposals to go out every week with a different dude.

I think you are way underestimating the horniness of the TAG crew. I would say every day for the rest of the year.

If not then I am really disappointed of you all.

Well, well...my dears ! Getting busier but 70% of my TAG privates messages were out of context or in the trash bin :whistle:

Reactions: Sudsy
That wasn't the point of the question. So, not "Exactly".
Well... I just wanted to recommend Kitsunechan to change her pseudo as we can easily find her on a japanese dating app.
I presume that she wants anonymity and I suggest her to use different username for her various online activities.
Be safe and have fun !

Well... I just wanted to recommend Kitsunechan to change her pseudo as we can easily find her on a japanese dating app.
I presume that she wants anonymity and I suggest her to use different username for her various online activities.
Be safe and have fun !

I’m pretty sure she chose the names specifically to be found more easily...

Hey everybody ! Bonjour tout le monde : )

After some weeks reading topics here I've finally created my account. I'm a french 24yo girl currently studying in Tokyo since January. Would like to find a SD/SB arrangements (as I'm a newbie, all advice is welcome).

I love to talk about any topics, sing enka, tell you bad french jokes or just grab a tea or coffee and walk, walk, walk, through the infinity of Tokyo's streets. I really want to enjoy my life here and discover new things

Hope we can have some fun here (ici ou ailleurs), see you !
よろしくお願いします!