Boobs vs Ass

Boobs or Ass (both is not an option)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if i'd pick one between boobs and ass, boobs it is, but if it's between boobs and thighs, thighs will always be my choice -w- b

Reactions: cabbie
if i'd pick one between boobs and ass, boobs it is, but if it's between boobs and thighs, thighs will always be my choice -w- b
I love Tokyo in the winter time. Mini skirts and boots to accentuate lovely thighs. Who needs summer?

As a B cup girl with a big latina ass, I have to go with ''I'm so friggin' glad people that prefer butts exist''

Also don't forget that girls can get decent, natural looking boob jobs nowadays if they want to and are lacking in that department. But fake butts always look...off, to me.

I prefer boobs once knowing the lady and irrespective of size (apart from really flat) I will be turned on. Yet, if a big saggy behind, then I wouldn't entertain in the first place. I must equally confess that seeing a lovely bum is a big turn on for judging who stands out in the crowd (from a personal perspective).

Reactions: Frenchy
Ass is the best for me.. My preference is small breasted women with a nice ass anyday.... Hard to spank boobs, although I've seen AV where it was done... Nothing like squeezing that ass while you going to "Pound Town "......

Reactions: Simonka and Garcian
... As we all did or will be someday ! :)

Well, you can't argue against science! Unless you are willing to do your own experiments of course, and provide the data for us for scrutiny. Videos preferred!

Reactions: TheScientist
I'm a boob guy.

Anyone can do some training and a gain a fair ass, but boobs is a birth/genes talent. Also, you can taste the boobs while doing the deed.

Reactions: Frenchy
I'm a boob guy.

Anyone can do some training and a gain a fair ass, but boobs is a birth/genes talent. Also, you can taste the boobs while doing the deed.

Well in my book that would be in fact a reason to prefer ass (if a lady worked hard at the gym to get a nice one).
But I'm a boobs guy too, I admit. And even worse : a natural-only boobs guy. So I give no credit to enhancements here.

And even worse : a natural-only boobs guy. So I give no credit to enhancements here.

Like you would be able to tell the difference with the current advances on surgeries. Anyways you'd be too busy motorboating your way to heaven to pay notice.

Like you would be able to tell the difference with the current advances on surgeries. Anyways you'd be too busy motorboating your way to heaven to pay notice.

Hmmm you're right maybe they make it less obvious nowadays , but when it's obvious I just don't like the look/feel of them that much .

Hmmm you're right maybe they make it less obvious nowadays , but when it's obvious I just don't like the look/feel of them that much .

Being an arduous researcher of the topic for decades, and I would again like to point out with no external research funding, I agree that the earlier versions were pretty horrific. They went in under the boob so depending on the skin type and the individual healing process that sometimes left a long and utterly visible scar that at minimum spoiled the famous underboob look totally.

After that they started to go in through the edge of areola which was sometimes visible and sometimes not. The latest is to go in from arm pit, and as the entry can be now done from just a centimetre wide hole that makes it pretty much unnoticeable.

More research is still needed to differentiate between silicone and saline implants regarding the touch and feel so my work here is not even half done.

Reactions: AMcguyver
Being an arduous researcher of the topic for decades, and I would again like to point out with no external research funding, I agree that the earlier versions were pretty horrific. They went in under the boob so depending on the skin type and the individual healing process that sometimes left a long and utterly visible scar that at minimum spoiled the famous underboob look totally.

After that they started to go in through the edge of areola which was sometimes visible and sometimes not. The latest is to go in from arm pit, and as the entry can be now done from just a centimetre wide hole that makes it pretty much unnoticeable.

More research is still needed to differentiate between silicone and saline implants regarding the touch and feel so my work here is not even half done.

Lol! Well I guess we all are an otaku of something, you found your calling ! :)

Reactions: MikeH
Lol! Well I guess we all are an otaku of something, you found your calling ! :)

To be honest that's just a side project of mine. I do love the subject area in whole, natural, augmented, small, big, perky, and not so perky. I am pretty sure if I was born female I would be lesbian, just for the boobs alone. Another thought, I might just stay home and never leave.