Boobs vs Ass

Boobs or Ass (both is not an option)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is one difficult question for me.
I usually prefer larger boobs but I really like Ai of AM's breasts. They are not large but they suit very well to her proportion. If she has any larger breasts, she would look a bit strange, I guess. But also I must admit that I enjoyed playing with massive kitty carr's boobs.
Small butt is cute but flat butt puts me off. Size is not so important but shape is.
It is all about proportion. I like well proportioned Asian girl. Someone mentioned
Asami Tsuchiya earlier in this thread. I googled her name and oh my... no offense to you but really, is she attractive to you?
I like Minako Komukai's proportion and her pretty face, one before she destroyed her life I am talking about, of course.

Attachments

• IMG_7377.jpg
    IMG_7377.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 136
I usually prefer larger boobs but I really like Ai of AM's breasts. They are not large but they suit very well to her proportion. If she has any larger breasts, she would look a bit strange, I guess. But also I must admit that I enjoyed playing with massive kitty carr's boobs.
Small butt is cute but flat butt puts me off. Size is not so important but shape is.
It is all about proportion. I like well proportioned Asian girl. Someone mentioned
Asami Tsuchiya earlier in this thread. I googled her name and oh my... no offense to you but really, is she attractive to you?
I like Minako Komukai's proportion and her pretty face, one before she destroyed her life I am talking about, of course.

Hmmmm yummy indeed! Thanks!
I didn't know her , so just read about her storied life on Wikipedia now. Did her face change that much recently ?
Also what do you think of men's butts ? I've read those silly polls in Cosmopolitan (well hidden inside a Playboy magazine:D) and apparently many ladies find it a very sexy part of the male body

Wow, I really didn't recognize her from that photo. How long ago was that?

Whoa. Doesn’t even look like the same woman - what did she do to herself?