British man glad to be here!

Andyhk

British man in Tokyo
Reaction score
Hi all. Delighted to be here, fantastic forum. I’m British but live in Hong Kong and visit Tokyo every month on business. Here now for few days. Always delighted to hear from any providers who are fun and GFE orientated. Smokers preferred. Get in touch! Thanks and love to all

lways delighted to hear from any providers who are fun and GFE orientated. Smokers preferred. Get in touch! Thanks and love to all
Just to clarify, on this site, you contact the providers... they are not permitted to reach out to members to solicit services.

Thanks.

Reactions: bbwintokyo2018
Haha yeah ! Maybe I should just say “European in HK”, at least for another month or so.
Well we the gallic tribe dont exactly have a great reputation either, especially now. Between hearing from the Ghosn scandal and the Yellow Jackets, sometimes I wish I could say Im Belgian or Quebecois... :(

Welcome, hope you get to enjoy the adult scene in Tokyo as we do!

Well we the gallic tribe dont exactly have a great reputation either, especially now. Between hearing from the Ghosn scandal and the Yellow Jackets, sometimes I wish I could say Im Belgian or Quebecois... :(

Hey, a Quebecois is just a Canadian, don't you dare try to trigger another Brexit! :p

Reactions: Frenchy